Will the father of the baby want to be with me and baby after birth?

Will he be involved once the baby is born and wanting to be involved with me also according to horary? Currently pregnant and the father told me he didn’t want anything to do with the pregnancy or me. But he’s slowly starting to accept it lately. The baby will be an Aquarius with EDD of 2/9/2020.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn in 11th and 12th houses concern me when he might be clinging onto you in an unhealthy way. First, he didn't want you back in his life nor wanted anything to do with the baby, then he changes his mind. Interesting to see the event's sun and your future child's sun signs oppose each other (Aquarius ASC) with Scorpio in between (the MC), this doesn't look good.

Last edited:

katydid

You are Saturn, in your own sign, and he is the Sun, in his own sign. But the Saturn and Sun are not in aspect to each other.

I hope you take this time, before your child's arrival, to get yourself in a stable situation, without having to rely upon this person. :innocent:

He may or may not come through for you and your baby---but I hope you can find a way to be independent and solid, without depending upon him. I am not sure he will always be available to you.:sideways:

Your signatories are not in aspect but they are both strong. So you will both be ok and thriving, but maybe not together. :whistling:

He is the Sun in Leo and is about to conjunct Venus in 2 degrees. An expert in horary might be better able to decide what that will mean. I hope that is him moving closer to you, but I am not certain who Venus represents here in your 7th.

Last edited:
Did he just break up or moving away from.another woman?

I also wonder if you would give birth a bit early probably in 2 months from now. ( I am just learning so don't take my words. Lets see how things unfold) you are in his 5th house seems that he see you as his fun and not being serious. The baby is in his 12th house!

Some experts will help you on this. Be confident never loose hope and all the best.

CapAquaPis

Did he just break up or moving away from.another woman?

I also wonder if you would give birth a bit early probably in 2 months from now. ( I am just learning so don't take my words. Lets see how things unfold) you are in his 5th house seems that he see you as his fun and not being serious. The baby is in his 12th house!

Some experts will help you on this. Be confident never loose hope and all the best.

The Sun conjunct Venus in Leo indicates he's involved with another woman and prefers to stick with her than with you, it's in a stellium with Mars and Mercury. And the Jupiter in its ruling sign Sagittarius in the 11th house: a good friend, teacher and parent figure, I believe you will have great qualities as a mother.

Aria Venue

Will he be involved once the baby is born and wanting to be involved with me also according to horary? Currently pregnant and the father told me he didn’t want anything to do with the pregnancy or me. But he’s slowly starting to accept it lately. The baby will be an Aquarius with EDD of 2/9/2020.

hello MysticalScorpio
before i tell you what i see please give us more information related to the background.for example;
have you been in a relationship with him and you broke up? or was that an one night stand for example?were you the third person?is there another woman in his life ...if you know...etc.

The context in every chart will help us assign the correct significators...for example is venus you or another woman? So please elaborate on the background story

The Sun conjunct Venus in Leo indicates he's involved with another woman and prefers to stick with her than with you, it's in a stellium with Mars and Mercury. And the Jupiter in its ruling sign Sagittarius in the 11th house: a good friend, teacher and parent figure, I believe you will have great qualities as a mother.

this is not my chart :D

waybread

I think there's a chance he will, with the moon's next aspect being a trine to the sun, his significator.

In the meantime, please talk to a social worker or lawyer. If you live in a western or modern country, estranged dads are required to pay child support for their biological children. Even if your money situation is OK and stable for now, children are expensive and your some-time man is probably legally required to help with baby's expenses.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

MysticalScorpio
i was waiting for you to reply in order to give us more information about the background...anyway

you are a retrograde saturn, though in his domicile, in his joy+a combust venus in his/leo's domicile and a peregrine moon in aries, in mars domicile in sun's exaltation and triplicity and face and in venus detriment and saturn's fall.

he is l7, a strong dignified sun in his domicile, fixed and angular and feral.sun in saturn's detriment...SO HE doesn't want you.he is not interested either for this combust venus which is also you as a woman

for the time being, he cares only about himself and since he is a fixed sign he's not going to change his mind.,,and as feral he will be proned to disputes screaming and shouting

he is indifferent basically to your pregnancy- your child=l5 which is mercury, since leo receives mercury only from face.

However, i think as soon as the child is born and sun enters virgo- mercury's domiciile- he will be interested for the child..he will love it ... but not for you...since from there leo would be in venus fall.,,,and again indifferent to Saturn...even though venus in Virgo in a day chart has dignity from triplicity...so even in that case the best scenario would be to have some friendly feelings for you..but again fall as debility is stronger than triplicity.fall is as an exaggerated loath
*beware that venus will be also combust in virgo... but mercury =the child, will be the glue that will bring you together..for the sake of the child
your pom is saturn also

i wish you all the best :love:

Last edited: