Putin: White hat or villain?

ElenaJ

The world is watching with shock the brutal destruction of cities in the Ukraine, and wondering who is next on Putin's list of places to conquer.
At the same time, his troops are having difficulty making headway thanks to the force of Ukranian patriots zealously defending their country.
We would expect to see some really brutal aspects in Putin's chart, likened to a serial killer!
So we have a stellium in libra, the sign of peace and justice! Sun/saturn/mercury/neptune!
What is that all about?
Libra mercury is sextile a sporting mars in sagittarius, not exactly a war sign either.
Pluto in Leo on the midheaven, the leader and generous father!
Do we have the correct birth data for this man??
The one red flag in the chart is an unaspected moon.
This man's emotions have nothing to ground them, they are completely detached from him.
Moon in airy gemini is by nature detached, but in this case it is very much detached!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 13.58.58.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 13.58.58.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 177

Opal

Premium Member
The world is watching with shock the brutal destruction of cities in the Ukraine, and wondering who is next on Putin's list of places to conquer.
At the same time, his troops are having difficulty making headway thanks to the force of Ukranian patriots zealously defending their country.
We would expect to see some really brutal aspects in Putin's chart, likened to a serial killer!
So we have a stellium in libra, the sign of peace and justice! Sun/saturn/mercury/neptune!
What is that all about?
Libra mercury is sextile a sporting mars in sagittarius, not exactly a war sign either.
Pluto in Leo on the midheaven, the leader and generous father!
Do we have the correct birth data for this man??
The one red flag in the chart is an unaspected moon.
This man's emotions have nothing to ground them, they are completely detached from him.
Moon in airy gemini is by nature detached, but in this case it is very much detached!

Thanks Elena, I have never looked at his chart before. His chart is very in sync with mine.:pouty:

Pluto is in the tenth in mundane it would signify the leader, apparently a strong one.

That 12th house is interesting, similar to another Libra I know, he speaks in riddles, does nice things, yet back stabs.

Scorpio ascending, he can deal with the tough stuff, but where is his hair? He should have plenty of thick hair. hmmm,

ElenaJ

Venus on ascendent would make him "likeable" and easy on the eyes.
And he does in reality present himself, physically, quite well.
The sag mars brings to mind all the sporting photos of him, game hunting and horseback riding, bare chested.
Scorpio ascendent should also give him the "scorpio stare", a way of looking off into the distance while actually taking everything in.
And a sharp tongue, repartee. But that doesn't show up in any videos, you might have to speak privately with him for it to come out.
It's a head scratcher, this one is!

Opal

Premium Member
Pluto the South Node and Lilith are conjunct the MC.

I was just checking other sites, they have the same data.

ElenaJ

I'm beginning to be allergic to SN!
Why does no one want to insert it in the chart, it gets missed half the time.
Good for you, Opal that you picked that up.

Lilith on Pluto, of course co-ruler of his ascendent.

That Venus opposing Jupiter is anything but ruthless, could be a little lazy.

Opal

Premium Member
I only noticed because I went to a few sites to see if they had the same data. One of them had input South Node and Lilith.:sideways:

We don't discuss south node much either. The South Node is darker, more mysterious.

He does have a lot of Cardinal and fixed as well, and as you mentioned, not much earth.

Cardinal signs do lead. There are a lot of Libran's with political backgrounds. Pierre Elliot Trudeau was Libra too.

ElenaJ

The astrologer Marjorie Orr gives his birth date as 1952, time unknown.

"Stories about Putin’s earlier birth give 7 October 1950 as his birthdate. It doesn’t resonate quite as much as his 1952 chart – but for what it is worth it makes him a Sun Neptune Venus in Libra square Uranus. With a Leo Moon Pluto."

There isn't any explanation about why the change was made.

!4C

Using 1952 chart, his secondary progressions are interesting. He Has progressed sun coming to conjunction with natal mars and progressed mars coming to conjunction with north node. Both are exact on his 2024 solar return.

It suggests he is likely to become more aggressive in the next few years. Any "peace" will just give him time to plot and regroup.

Some astrologers have pointed out that russia tends to go through major upheaval during saturn-neptune conjunctions. Interestingly, putin's chart doesn't seem to connect to the 2025 kite with saturn-neptune at focal point. It makes me wonder if he will be removed from power by then, dead or alive.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Not sure if I'm just getting dizzy!
Various sites give 1952 as the birth year, at 9:30am.
And in fact, the chart I posted at the beginning of the thread is precisely this chart.
So it should be the correct one.
Which brings us back to square one, with the question "How does this chart fit the image we have of a brutal, dictatorial, ambitious invader of Ukraine"?

One link we do have here is scorpio ascendent, and Russia is a scorpio country, so he is very closely tied to the Patria.

Also, we know of his wealth and love of luxury, and that also fits a Venus/jupiter opposition, especially with Jupiter in materialistic taurus.
Jupiter in 7th is the house of the Public, the People, and he has stated he is doing this to unite his country as Ukraine is part of Russia.

Is it Lilith that is wrecking havoc with his MH and reputation?
Is he in reality (contrary to all the terrible bombing scenes we are seeing in these days), a white hat?

ElenaJ

Blackberry is going to love this!

Here is Putin's 2021/2022 Solar return.

Ascendent at 29 Leo, exactly conjunct Trump's ascendent!

SR Moon in libra (Justice?) exactly trine SR Jupiter, planet that occupies his natal 7th of the People.
SR Jupiter opposing natal Pluto/Lilith and trine natal mercury.
SR uranus conjunct natal Jupiter, now occupying SR midheaven!
Bellona, the asteroid of War, is conjunct Venus, also at 29 degrees and squaring the ascendent.
Lilith and NN exactly conjunct natal moon, all in trine to SR Saturn.
SR sun/mars in peace loving Libra, inconjunct SR Uranus conjunct natal Jupiter.
Asteroid Pallas, knowledge and war, is exactly at 12 Pisces, placement of the March 2nd new moon.

So, why so many Jupiter contacts?

Is this "war" truly a peace seeking action ??

Is the Trump connection just a coincidence?
And, is it coincidence that Joe Biden's natal mars is at 13 scorpio, exactly opposite the SR Uranus??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 17.28.20.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 17.28.20.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 58

Frisiangal

Not sure if I'm just getting dizzy!
Various sites give 1952 as the birth year, at 9:30am.
And in fact, the chart I posted at the beginning of the thread is precisely this chart.
So it should be the correct one.
Which brings us back to square one, with the question "How does this chart fit the image we have of a brutal, dictatorial, ambitious invader of Ukraine"?

Hi,
This same discussion was approached on 'the other site' in reference to the meaning behind the 'talent' quintile aspect. (T)his quintile aspect to Ascendant is suspect, as I also queried the DD (dirty data) of P's birthdate. In such a case, aspects to a house cusp or in a house cannot be trusted as valid. I also checked other sites for data. All have simply copied that presented on Astro. com, which in its Source Notes adds the possibility of an earlier birthdate ....also not verified.

Using 1952 chart, his secondary progressions are interesting. He Has progressed sun coming to conjunction with natal mars
I noticed the same as !4C.

If the 1952 date is correct, the progressed aspect has been approaching within orb of Mars for several years, beginning with the trine to Pluto. The 'planning' to 'overthrow' has been several years in the making. From the ephemeris, Pr. Sun trine Pluto has reached exactitude.
Sec. prog. Mars, now in Aquarius, is quincunx/inconjunct natal Uranus in Cancer. Sec. prog. Jupiter retrograde exactly opposes natal Venus.
It can all fit what is going on within him, but under what house realm situations?
An earlier birth date would show completely different natal planet postions which would alter his nature.

Personally, I find Neptune's influence upon the Libra stellium'and small triangle of concern with the current quincunx/inconjunct from transit Jupiter in Pisces upon it. By coincidence a 'P.... Expert' on a talk show last evening compared his current attitude to 'a Messiah complex' and what happened to that historic figure.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

This is an astrology thread. All posts MUST include astrology. I've deleted a couple that did not. If you want to discuss Putin without mentioning astrology, take it to Chat.

Thanks to the majority of you, who are keeping this topic astrological.

On topic,
Osamenor

david starling

All,

This is an astrology thread. All posts MUST include astrology. I've deleted a couple that did not. If you want to discuss Putin without mentioning astrology, take it to Chat.

Thanks to the majority of you, who are keeping this topic astrological.

On topic,
Osamenor

Sorry. Easy to miss it though, judging by the title.

What's a villainous chart look like, versus a "White hat" chart? Any definitive markers for it?

ElenaJ

Would we expect to be seeing harsh aspects to mars and Uranus?

Pluto with the personal planets.

Last edited:

david starling

Would we expect to be seeing harsh aspects to mars and Uranus?

Pluto with the personal planets.

It would have to be more like "ghastly" aspects, with no redeeming features. Considering how many there are who have natal charts with Pluto aspecting the personal planets,, but who are not terrible people like Putin is, that alone wouldn't explain it.

ElenaJ

Yes, ghastly.

Apparently sagittarius figures often in charts of serial killers. Putin has mars in sag.

But where does the libra stellium come into the picture of a brutal personality?