Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

chay

Banned
Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

So far what I'm reading about solar eclipses doesn't necessarily mean positive outcomes for the native. I can't find any evidence that the solar eclipse has exposed voter fraud. What I read was that they discovered they'd been trying to make a movie (some garbage like Plandemic but about voter fraud) and had to extend the recount again (although I'm not sure if that was due to filming or that they ran out of fingers and crayons to work with.) Also I have only seen articles saying that the charges against Allen Weisselberg are just the first of many charges Trump will be facing. Maybe the eclipse will heighten awareness of Trumps dishonesty with Neptune squaring the Sun & Mercury? Also read that the person funding Trumps latest social media platform is a criminal which also ties in with Neptune square Sun. Can I please ask why an Astrologer would trust the word of someone with transiting Neptune squaring his natal Sun? The aspect is clearly not bringing honesty or clarity to the table.

chay

Banned

Oops, here's the chart.

Rally in OH a huge love-fest for President Trump with thousands unable to get even near it but they lined up for hours, at least 20,000.

AND...

more good :mercury: news and :jupiter: justice. ALL criminal charges against him thrown out in NY regarding taxes.

Totally exonerated & cleared in the Jan 6 riot & Lafayette SQ lawsuit thrown out of court.

There are definite hard aspects in the chart, :square::southnode: issues & :opposition: which are stressful & annoying. But nothing that President Trump won't overcome with those wonderful :sextile::trine: and :jupiter: in the House of close personal relationships & love.

People are flocking to defend him in a wonderful way of respect & honor to him.

He visited the border with TX Gov Abbot & had a long public meeting and speech conference as if they were speaking with the REAL POTUS!:D:D:D

Over 20 SUVs with Secret Service accompanied him on the ride. Mmmmmm. that's an awful lot of gov't security for a private citizen. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

:jupiter: currently :trine: his natal :mercury: is a great indicator that

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

JW President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the charges brought in NY against President Donald Trump’s company and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg:

The petty charges against President Trump’s company and employee arise from political animus against Trump by Democratic New York politicians. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, James Comey, Robert Mueller – and now Cy Vance and Letitia James – all abused power to target, harass and violate the civil rights of President Trump. These new charges are another affront to the rule of law and an obvious attempt to discredit Trump by any illegal means necessary.

IRS Audits already looked into Trump tax returns, his family returns, his companies returns and found nothing.
The Dems projecting their own deep, dark, depraved :pluto: crimes.:sick::sick::sick:
Wheres evidence of Trump being cleared of tax charges? I heard the investigating has only just begun. Also do you have any links to articles about Eclipses as I would like to learn more about them. Personal experience of an eclipse was negative and resulted in the people I saw the eclipse with ending up in hospital with a dead baby and a prison sentence.

chay

Banned

I've read Solar Eclipses to natal planets represent challenges and changes.

blackbery

I think you are reading the wrong chart.:unsure::unsure::unsure:
President Trump doesn't have the majority of the aspects you mention in his SR such as :sun::uranus::square::moon: or :saturn::opposition::moon:. You can't just invent whatever transits you like, you have to follow the astrology aspects.

He does have :venus::sextile::uranus: and :venus::trine::neptune:. Both of these aspects are very positive in love, popularity & attraction. You should have seen him in the rally tonight. So handsome, so charismatic. He's looking better as he ages & he knows how to dress nicely.:love::love::love:

As for the :sun::square::neptune:, I mentioned that earlier in the thread as the only 'bad' aspect. But with so much positive transits going on, that won't affect him too much.

If you want to learn about how to interpret Solar Returns, Mary Shea is a good place to begin. Good Luck as you gain more knowledge in this important area of astrology.:):):)

You will understand that the outer planets such as the :saturn::uranus::square:
will affect the mundane world astrology more than the individual as it will be effect in 2021 and part of 2022 & will show up in everyone's chart.

Regarding his Solar Return, looking at the major transits with the closest orbs Neptune square Sun, Uranus square Moon, Uranus sextile Venus, Saturn opposite Moon, Saturn sq Uranus. Looks like with Uranus sextile Venus he'll still be raking in love & money (online?) when he's getting arrested. Kronos tightly conjunct Daedalus can represent a leader being an artful dodger & definitely making an effort to dodge the law. Oh & take a look at the midpoints. He's in trouble & he's doing secret deals.

blackbery

President Trump gave one of his best speeches ever followed by a short fireworks display. He spoke for about 2 hrs and was magnificent & very funny too. Love it when he calls out the fake news & they quickly shut off the cameras.:lol::lol::lol:

He was really fired up. That's the :moon::mars:energy! Wow! Blitzed the radical, lunatic left Marxist Dems and scorched fake prezzy O'Biden. Went hard on the criminal Fauci too.

Astrology doesn't lie. :sun::conjunct:MH. Great prominence, promotion & success with the world and recognition as a great leader. Wow. Can't get over how amazing his speech was. President Trump is at the pinnacle with more popularity now than even before.:smile::smile::smile:

There were over 500,000 viewers at RSBNetork who have been following Trump since 2015 with one man & a camera (seriously). Now, they've grown into a very big network & they were thrilled that he gave them a special shout out.
They are entirely funded by Patriots.

TRUMP RALLY: Photos from Sarasota — 20,000 in Attendance at 3 PM for 8 PM Rally — 125,000 Watching Live Hour Before Trump Speech — It’s Pouring and NOT ONE PERSON Has Left — PHOTOS

READY FOR THAT BIG, BEAUTIFUL RALLY!!

https://youtu.be/vfh6mykZL4s

Attachments

• astro_32ase_donald_trump_adb_202174.2566.128334.jpg
    astro_32ase_donald_trump_adb_202174.2566.128334.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 22

chay

Banned

President Trump doesn't have the majority of the aspects you mention in his SR such as :sun::uranus::square::moon: or :saturn::opposition::moon:. You can't just invent whatever transits you like, you have to follow the astrology aspects.

He does have :venus::sextile::uranus: and :venus::trine::neptune:. Both of these aspects are very positive in love, popularity & attraction. You should have seen him in the rally tonight. So handsome, so charismatic. He's looking better as he ages & he knows how to dress nicely.:love::love::love:

As for the :sun::square::neptune:, I mentioned that earlier in the thread as the only 'bad' aspect. But with so much positive transits going on, that won't affect him too much.

If you want to learn about how to interpret Solar Returns, Mary Shea is a good place to begin. Good Luck as you gain more knowledge in this important area of astrology.:):):)

will affect the mundane world astrology more than the individual as it will be effect in 2021 and part of 2022 & will show up in everyone's chart.[/QUOTE

I was taught to do a precessed solar return, I just tried it without that & its still sun square neptune. Anyway looking at Transits he has pluto opposite venus, saturn opposite pluto, pluto opposite saturn, saturn semisquare node,neptune square sun, neptune square moon and more over the year. Are you saying a solar return overrides transits for a native?

chay

Banned

I like looking at asteroid clusters in returns too. It would also be really interesting to look at the asteroid placements in his return.

chay

Banned

will affect the mundane world astrology more than the individual as it will be effect in 2021 and part of 2022 & will show up in everyone's chart.

Sorry I was unclear, I looked at the charts I ran. I shouldn't have said regarding his solar return for this year, I should have said despite it. I had looked at major transits of the outers to closer planets etc from now to 2025 regarding whether he'd be president or not. Don't solar returns and eclipses just cover the year? Why would having a good solar return or eclipse in 2021 mean he would be president in 2024? Or is there an eclipse on his sun that year?

chay

Banned

Have you done a Lunar return for august to see him becoming president? Funny qanon ppl have been saying first he'd win the election, then something about martial law, then apparently Biden was a hologram and hes supposed to have been reinstated every week since december.

blackbery

Not ONCE did I mention a date. The audit results are going to be released in Aug. Does that mean that President Trump will be inaugurated than? I highly doubt it. I think Mike Lindell has mentioned Aug 15 but he's not part of the Q Team & he's just guessing. I mean, I love the man, a great Patriot who has devoted his energy & money to SAVE AMERICA & reveal the massive cheating that took place. He financed 2 docs on the election steal. Absolute Prsoof & Absolute Interference. They have been watched by over 30 M people.

Mike born Jun 28/61; a remarkable man who overcame a severe crack habit to become the multi-millionaire businessman he is today. Very tight :sun::mercury::cancer :trine::neptune: :sextile: :pluto: ability to find Truth & fight for ideals & principles ......patriotism mixes well with U.S.chart.

However, this thread is not about him or Q or fake prezzy O'Biden. There are plenty of threads about that you can participate in. This thread is about the astrology of President Trump & you can use 'precessed', manipulate whatever you like but the proof is in the pudding.
His Solar Return does highlight a great new emergence in his visibility, promotion & success. In other words, it shows that he will be re-installed as the rightful & legal President in an election he won by at least 80 M votes.

The timing is up to God.:):):)

Have you done a Lunar return for august to see him becoming president? Funny qanon ppl have been saying first he'd win the election, then something about martial law, then apparently Biden was a hologram and hes supposed to have been reinstated every week since december.

blackbery

I think you are referring to LUNAR eclipses which signify endings, culminations. President Trump experienced a LE back in Dec/20 on his :moon: & he bsically remained hidden from the public. Rarely had an interview. Everything he did was behind the scenes & not known to the media, the people. :moon: comes out at night.

Eclipses effect lasts approx 6 months when there was the Solar Eclipse on June 10, 2021.
Not directly on President Trump's :sun: but close enough orb to impact his life massively. It's a new beginning, a time for him to shine like the :sun: and beam out the benevolent rays upon the world. The highlight in his 10th indicates a rise to power, tremendous success in his career.

Solar Eclipses are extremely powerful as the mark the future 6 months & new starts. The June SE :conjunct::mercury:RX brought up issues of the past that need to be rectified (concerning election ballots & vote ruled by :mercury: :gemini:). A reversal of the electionsteal is coming.

Since the SE, Trump talked about starting up his rallies again, the audit results, how he is going to SAVE AMERICA to MAGA. He's had 2 rallies, given many interviews, spoken out against the corrupt Dems & fake news & last night he talked about Melania returning as FUTURE FLOTUS. ;););)

The Secret Service protection is even greater now than when he was legal POTUS! The Generals at the Pentagon seek his 'advice'.
Mmmmmm...sounds like he's already the POTUS! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

President Trump's Last Words in Sarasota Fairgrounds, Florida July 3, 2021 #SaveAmerica

https://youtu.be/6DAtlWOhN0w

blackbery

I think his Time Lord is Mars but I could be wrong, I honestly don't pay much attention to them....I prefer the detailed transits & aspects. But definitely I will check it out when I have time.

Thank you Oddity.

chay

Banned
Trump is 75 this year, yes? If so, and IF he has Leo rising, this is a Venus profection year for him. The Leo rising is a big if for me, and Biden's alleged birth time doesn't look right either, so I've been tracking ingresses and avoiding leaders' charts.

But - pay attention to Venus, even transits to it could set something off, as well as anything in his current SR or LRs.
I learned Uranian astrology & I don't know about Profections. But as you say, looking at transits to Venus...he has transiting Pluto opposite. I guess Hellenistic Astrology wouldn't count Pluto. I would love to learn the Hellenist school of Astrology also, but agree sometimes birth times just aren't correct, which kind of makes it impotent.

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

As a reminder, please connect your posts with SOME astrology. All non-astrological posts will be deleted. If you want to do a purely political discussion do so in Chat.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Oddity

I deleted that post because I miscounted. If he's got Leo rising, then this year is Mars, which is considerably more troublesome. Though his whole germophobe thing strikes me as Virgo more than Leo. We shall see.

I learned Uranian astrology & I don't know about Profections. But as you say, looking at transits to Venus...he has transiting Pluto opposite. I guess Hellenistic Astrology wouldn't count Pluto. I would love to learn the Hellenist school of Astrology also, but agree sometimes birth times just aren't correct, which kind of makes it impotent.

blackbery

You are mixing apples and chocolates! Solar Returns last one year (the birthday day).

Eclipses last around 6 months. That's why they come in 'pairs'. The LE followed by the SE. President Trump experienced a LE in Dec/20 on his :moon:
& he retreated & worked from behind the scenes. Hardly any public appearances.

However, the Solar Eclipse on his powerful natal :sun::uranus::northnode: began the rise and the start of a new period. That's when he announced that he will be starting up his rallies, was going to launch a free-speech platform to counter the fake news & big tech. That's when he went on several interviews with Hannity, OAN, Newsmax & a couple of other Conservative outlets.

He's back baby & bigger & more popular than ever! That's the power of the :sun::northnode: eclipse on June 10/21. Effect to last up to 6 months (he will be inaugurated in his 2nd Term during this fortunate period).

His Destiny cannot be denied.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He is calling all the shots & deciding which Reps he wants in the GOP, RINOs are out & only Patriots who love America & the Constitution will be elected.
He's the LION & he's ROARING.:w00t:

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Seeing the record crowds of over 45,000 people in Ohio and Florida, waiting for days, standing in the pouring rain, they come from near and far. All they want is HOPE for their Great Country again. Their arms are outstretched, they cry over the Rigged Election—and the RINOs have no idea what this movement is all about. In fact, they are perhaps our biggest problem.

We will never save our Country or be great again unless Republicans get TOUGH and get SMART!

. Don't solar returns and eclipses just cover the year?

chay

Banned

You are mixing apples and chocolates! Solar Returns last one year (the birthday day).

Eclipses last around 6 months. That's why they come in 'pairs'. The LE followed by the SE. President Trump experienced a LE in Dec/20 on his :moon:
& he retreated & worked from behind the scenes. Hardly any public appearances.

However, the Solar Eclipse on his powerful natal :sun::uranus::northnode: began the rise and the start of a new period. That's when he announced that he will be starting up his rallies, was going to launch a free-speech platform to counter the fake news & big tech. That's when he went on several interviews with Hannity, OAN, Newsmax & a couple of other Conservative outlets.

He's back baby & bigger & more popular than ever! That's the power of the :sun::northnode: eclipse on June 10/21. Effect to last up to 6 months (he will be inaugurated in his 2nd Term during this fortunate period).

His Destiny cannot be denied.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He is calling all the shots & deciding which Reps he wants in the GOP, RINOs are out & only Patriots who love America & the Constitution will be elected.
He's the LION & he's ROARING.:w00t:

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Seeing the record crowds of over 45,000 people in Ohio and Florida, waiting for days, standing in the pouring rain, they come from near and far. All they want is HOPE for their Great Country again. Their arms are outstretched, they cry over the Rigged Election—and the RINOs have no idea what this movement is all about. In fact, they are perhaps our biggest problem.

We will never save our Country or be great again unless Republicans get TOUGH and get SMART!
You are saying he will be inaugurated within 6 months dues to an eclipse within a few degrees of his Sun???

blackbery

ALL HAIL THE LION KING!
:):):)

Mmmmmmmmm. I recall a Total Solar Eclipse on 21/Aug/2017 which took place right over the U.S.A. Strange & unusual events were said to take place in America. A new beginning, a new leader would emerge that would set the country in the right direction.

President Trump was inaugurated a few months earlier. Bringing hope and the MAGA Movement into the U.S.A.

The political pundits, the Dems, the fake news all said he couldn't win, they laughed at him, attacked him, lied about him, spied on him.

Their anointed black witch Killary was supposed to win. Billions of dollars had been put to help her, they even cheated but not enough because the didn't understand the 'silent majority' who supported Trump.

The SE :conjunct::mars: AC and, once again, the lion roared & became POTUS.

That's the power of an eclipse.

:lol::lol::lol:

You are saying he will be inaugurated within 6 months dues to an eclipse within a few degrees of his Sun???

Attachments

• astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_2017821.41958.47949.jpg
    astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_2017821.41958.47949.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 25

chay

Banned

ALL HAIL THE LION KING!
:):):)

Mmmmmmmmm. I recall a Total Solar Eclipse on 21/Aug/2017 which took place right over the U.S.A. Strange & unusual events were said to take place in America. A new beginning, a new leader would emerge that would set the country in the right direction.

President Trump was inaugurated a few months earlier. Bringing hope and the MAGA Movement into the U.S.A.

The political pundits, the Dems, the fake news all said he couldn't win, they laughed at him, attacked him, lied about him, spied on him.

Their anointed black witch Killary was supposed to win. Billions of dollars had been put to help her, they even cheated but not enough because the didn't understand the 'silent majority' who supported Trump.

The SE :conjunct::mars: AC and, once again, the lion roared & became POTUS.

That's the power of an eclipse.

:lol::lol::lol:
I don't see how an Eclipse in 2017 has anything to do with Trump being elected in 2016. This is what his paid influencers do...use his mantras implying win win win. It's wearing off. I don't think the Eclipse this year has had a positive affect on him.