I hate my moon conjunct saturn

manu0708

I hate him because this conjunction gives people fears, anxieties, and this demoralizes me a lot since I have the moon in leon that is very courageous, you can tell me if this conjunction matters a lot or not? I know I'm a brave person but this aspect has totally demoralized me...

Attachments

• 5F448F39-466D-4301-BFF3-7661D401D048.png
    5F448F39-466D-4301-BFF3-7661D401D048.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I hate him because this conjunction gives people fears, anxieties, and this demoralizes me a lot since I have the moon in leon that is very courageous, you can tell me if this conjunction matters a lot or not? I know I'm a brave person but this aspect has totally demoralized me...

This conjunction has the potential to make you even braver than you are already. I know. I have Moon Saturn in Leo, too, just about the same distance apart as they are in your chart.
It asks you to meet your fears and anxieties in the same way you meet your confidence and calm, to meet them with appreciation and kindness for what they can teach you.
There is nothing to be demoralized about challenges we have in our charts. They are opportunities to grow, to expand ourselves in the world. If you embrace them rather that turning your back or running away, you will be very surprised how that changes your experience of Moon Saturn in your life.
But don't listen to me. Try it yourself and see what you think.
I am truly wishing your the best, Moon Saturn in Leo
icon7.gif

PS Taurus Sun, Leo Moon is the Sun Moon the royal combination of kings and queens. The current queen of England is Taurus Sun, Leo Moon.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
A previous post of yours also stated that you hated your Mars in Pisces!
Coincidence that borh planets are aspected to a Moon in Leo.

I was taught an astrology that differentiated between which planet was ahead of the other and how this affected one's nature.
With Moon aspects, this represents the automatic response of an internal behaviour pattern.

If Moon is ahead of Saturn your feelings follow the strength of an inherent disciplined and authoritative behaviour pattern. The Lion in all its glory.
As a teenager, with Moon behind Saturn, the feelings come up against an outer authority stronger than yourself. The young lion still has much to learn about discipline and controlling one's feelings.

Both Moon and Saturn refer to conditioning; how one is expected to behave. The harsh aspects to both Uranus and Pluto (150* and135*) signify a necessity to rebel against, overcome and overthrow that which one experiences to be stronger than one's self because one experiences situations in a different manner. Yet one first has to become aware of what makes one feel different (Sun sqaure Moon-Saturn).
The pacifist nature of Pisces might tend to hold back in showing 'strength', yet a Mars-Uranus conjunction can express itself in the 'no hard feelings' competitive rivalry because it does not experience any personal connection to the other (1st versus 7th houses). Ideal in sports when someone is going to come out the winner/loser. :smile: Pisces can excel in the martial arts once the control over (self) discipline has been mastered ( Saturn).

On a side note; advanced astrology can bring other matters to the foreground. One day following birth equates with one year.
Adding almost 17 to natal Sun's progression over the years, it will have reached approx. 21* Taurus. It is square to natal Neptune.
It could well be that it isn't Moon's aspects that are 'so demoralising' but, as a result of the young age, the current inability to undergo the dream changes it desires to make demoralises the young lion that hasn't yet ... but with learned discipline ... can reach the male status within its grasp. :smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, <...>

I was taught an astrology that differentiated between which planet was ahead of the other and how this affected one's nature.
With Moon aspects, this represents the automatic response of an internal behaviour pattern.

If Moon is ahead of Saturn your feelings follow the strength of an inherent disciplined and authoritative behaviour pattern. The Lion in all its glory.
As a teenager, with Moon behind Saturn, the feelings come up against an outer authority stronger than yourself. The young lion still has much to learn about discipline and controlling one's feelings.

Both Moon and Saturn refer to conditioning; how one is expected to behave. The harsh aspects to both Uranus and Pluto (150* and135*) signify a necessity to rebel against, overcome and overthrow that which one experiences to be stronger than one's self because one experiences situations in a different manner. Yet one first has to become aware of what makes one feel different (Sun sqaure Moon-Saturn).

Thank you for sharing this illuminating information about Moon's position in a conjunction with Saturn, along with your comments about Uranus Pluto and Sun.

Frisiangal

Thank you for sharing this illuminating information about Moon's position in a conjunction with Saturn, ...........

Hi Ilene,
You mentioned also having Moon-Saturn in Leo.
Have you found the ahead/behind reasoning of the explanation to have any bearing in your own case?

As mentioned, the same reasoning applies to any set of aspects. In a natal chart, when the faster planet is behind the slower planet in harsh aspects, I have come to think of 'deal with it' when in a lower degree, or 'get over it' when at a higher degree, in terms of circumstances during life span.

I hope to have worked it out satisfactorily by the end of my life span. :biggrin:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene,
You mentioned also having Moon-Saturn in Leo.
Have you found the ahead/behind reasoning of the explanation to have any bearing in your own case?

You wrote previously, "If Moon is ahead of Saturn your feelings follow the strength of an inherent disciplined and authoritative behaviour pattern. The Lion in all its glory." This as opposed to external authority figure. It gave me pause because I think I considered my formative authority problems to be external.

But as I have considered more carefully of late my lineage, I suspect that my inherited temperament includes what you describe as the inherent disciplined and authoritarian [I would call it] behaviour pattern. I am not certain that Moon ahead is exclusively inner or that Moon behind is exclusively external, or that you are even suggesting that. I would suspect that there might be some combination of the inner and outer, even when Moon leads. But even with that, I would say that on many important levels for me is the Lion in all its glory. Since my Moon is in the 12th, much of this is not consciously accessible to me. But I am able to see the results of "the Lion in all its glory," for better and for worse. And also since my Moon is "in front of" another body by harsh aspect and also "behind" another by harsh aspect, it may be harder for me to isolate the effects of Moon ahead of Saturn.

Hi Ilene,
As mentioned, the same reasoning applies to any set of aspects. In a natal chart, when the faster planet is behind the slower planet in harsh aspects, I have come to think of 'deal with it' when in a lower degree, or 'get over it' when at a higher degree, in terms of circumstances during life span.

I hope to have worked it out satisfactorily by the end of my life span. :biggrin:
When you refer to higher or lower degree, do you mean degrees on the zodiac? Like low is 5 Taurus and high is 25 Taurus?

Also, to be honest, I don't quite see the difference between "dealing with" something and "getting over it."
Could you say just a bit more to distinguish between these two?

Thank you for your thoughtful comments and generous sharing, Frisiangel. May we all get some of this worked out satisfactorily over our lives :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Frisiangal

When you refer to higher or lower degree, do you mean degrees on the zodiac? Like low is 5 Taurus and high is 25 Taurus?

I mean the numerical order of degree. E.g. 6 is higher than 4, yet lower than 9; 20 is higher than than 16, yet lower than 23.

This changes if out of sign aspects are used in interpretaion. In my chart Saturn on 25* is behind and square Neptune on 1*, yet both in AIR signs.
I swear it works!:w00t:

Also, to be honest, I don't quite see the difference between "dealing with" something and "getting over it."
Could you say just a bit more to distinguish between these two?

A pity that Samantha Bean has deleted her reply I saw last evening that provided a short yet very clear explanation of the difference that hit the nail firmly on the head.

In harsh aspects, if the quicker planet is on a lower degree than the slower planet (e.g. 6* square 9*), it hasn't yet 'jumped the hurdle', so to speak. There is something between the natal aspect that the faster planet (6*) comes up against and is challenged by the slower planet (9*) throughout life.
The faster planet may attempt to, and even 'deal with it' and become stronger through the plantetary interaction. Yet something lingers and it doesn't seem able to let go and put whatever the slower planet indicated behind it.

In the same harsh aspect, if the faster planet is on 9* square the slower planet on 6*, the same challenging situations could occur, yet the faster planet is not only able to 'deal with it' in their effect but is also able to 'get over it' by jumping the hurdle, so to speak. It can move on without anything lingering.

I hope that makes it more understandable.

I have 4 separate squares in my natal chart. Except for Saturn-Neptune, the faster planet is thankfully ahead in degree of the slower planet. Being part of my natural nature, the challenges in them have been there all my life. Yet I feel I've made headway in dealing with them.

Thank you for your thoughtful comments and generous sharing, Frisiangel. May we all get some of this worked out satisfactorily over our lives :biggrin::biggrin:

Glad to have added a sprinkling of thought.:smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
I mean the numerical order of degree. E.g. 6 is higher than 4, yet lower than 9; 20 is higher than than 16, yet lower than 23.

This changes if out of sign aspects are used in interpretaion. In my chart Saturn on 25* is behind and square Neptune on 1*, yet both in AIR signs.
I swear it works!:w00t:

A pity that Samantha Bean has deleted her reply I saw last evening that provided a short yet very clear explanation of the difference that hit the nail firmly on the head.

In harsh aspects, if the quicker planet is on a lower degree than the slower planet (e.g. 6* square 9*), it hasn't yet 'jumped the hurdle', so to speak. There is something between the natal aspect that the faster planet (6*) comes up against and is challenged by the slower planet (9*) throughout life.
The faster planet may attempt to, and even 'deal with it' and become stronger through the plantetary interaction. Yet something lingers and it doesn't seem able to let go and put whatever the slower planet indicated behind it.

In the same harsh aspect, if the faster planet is on 9* square the slower planet on 6*, the same challenging situations could occur, yet the faster planet is not only able to 'deal with it' in their effect but is also able to 'get over it' by jumping the hurdle, so to speak. It can move on without anything lingering.

I hope that makes it more understandable.

I have 4 separate squares in my natal chart. Except for Saturn-Neptune, the faster planet is thankfully ahead in degree of the slower planet. Being part of my natural nature, the challenges in them have been there all my life. Yet I feel I've made headway in dealing with them.

Glad to have added a sprinkling of thought.:smile:

Thank you kindly for your explanation.

wan

Hi

your Moon Saturn conjunction is not very close

That's what I am thinking too.

Yes it kinda s*cks to have such a conjunction but at least in your case, the consolation is that the orb is quite wide. It could be worse...you could have Saturn conjunct descendant less than one degree...which is what I have. And believe me, you do NOT want to know how much it s*cks.

Last edited:
Neptune in your first (Your self) is sending you little lies to make you question yourself and Jupiter just pumps it up. Work on the negative self talk and tune out the others who are contributing to your pain. (Family?)

Astrologer Joseph

Hi manu0708

Your Saturn conjunct Moon gives you the opportunity to over time become a source of wisdom, empathetic experience and act as an authority for the feminine energy; this is especially true in regards to your long term partnerships, and between those that know you well. What can be hard is the opposition aspect to Chiron and Neptune. These aspects can make you feel vulnerable and disheartened at times, and if the grounded knowledge is not present it may throw you to experience some tougher karma in your one-on-one relationships. The trick is to see any 'harder' lesson to learn in partnerships/relationships as a doorway opening you to deepen your spiritual and healing powers this lifetime.

Astrologer Joseph

blackbery

Is OP around?:unsure:

I get it. :moon::conjunct::saturn: can be a REAL downer. But we all have something in our charts that we must 'overcome' or deal with that isn't pleasant.

If we all had perfect charts, we wouldn't need to be here. :whistling::whistling::whistling:
We all have lessons to learn, we all come to evolve emotionally and spiritually.

btw I know what I'm talking about with :moon::square::saturn: within a one degree orb. When I was younger, I couldn't handle it & attempted to destroy myself through alcohol to numb the pain.

It DOES get easier as you mature & you do learn great lessons about life & people but it's a tough aspect, no point in denying it.

Hang in there, the best is yet to come.

:smile::smile::smile: