Jesus' Birth Chart

Scorpio888

According to the Gemstone File (and other sources) The Vatican had known Jesus' birthday from the very beginning, but he was an Arab and they didn't want that information out and still don't.

His birthday was, supposedly: 16 April 6 BC (-5 greg) at dawn --- Triple Aries.

You can see how most of the planets are shoved together and might create the relative alignment needed to create The Star of Bethlehem.

jesus_chart_zps7ufz9nsl.jpg

The Aries Rising would make some sense, too, as there is a YinYang dynamic between Aries & Scorpio -- especially Aries Rising & Scorpio Rising (and Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn is apparently the combo of The AntiChrist, according to Nostradamus at least).

Last edited:

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

The `Vatican` indeed has access to all manner of information ranging from Manuscripts/Curiosity`s, including their own ASTRONOMER, etc who does not dismiss the likelihood we are not `ALONE-IN-THE-UNIVERSE` .. (check this out please) :innocent:

http://www.vaticanobservatory.va/content/specolavaticana/en.html

A decade, or so ago a document came to my attention allegedly written by Pontius Pilot regarding a private encounter with Jesus whereby just being in his presence alone dissolved him so much so that he could barely stand the PURITY of his essence...

Twas the `Catholic` church who were responsible for combining the `Saturnalia`Festival (DECEMBER) with Christ supposed Birth Date, in a bid to CONVERT Pagan Romans to Christianity, and have manipulated exposes when it has suited them since it`s inception, as have ALL other Religious Denominations ...

The oldest Manuscripts we have access to are Millennia more ancient than the `Catholic Church`, along with later corrupted influences.

The Fresher the Information. the more likely it`s Truthfulness, as it transpired.

We witness this with the gossip-mongering persistently in everyday life ... and make it up as we go along via embellishment.

Law-Of-Attraction WILL EXPOUND upon whatever one is focused upon good/bad/ugly/indifferent ...

Tis the only TRUTH, we get to Manifest via individual guidance moment-to-moment ...

BLISS is available to ALL, then Clarity/INCORRUPTIBLE once on that wavelength ....

How do we `DISCERN` KNOWLEDGE, as opposed to BS BELIEF ?

IT FEELS FAB TO US PERSONALLY .... AS INDIVIDUALS, GREEN LIGHT FOLK`S ...

Pontius experience (if such took place) simply alerted him to the `NATURALNESS` Of Being Human` he had longed to be reacquainted with, minus Judgement/ Control/Conditions via survival instinct alone etc, could ever afford anyone ....

Tis that of time of year again, regardless of whether anyone has the date right, and a wonderful distraction should one not appreciate WINTER ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvDxSW8mzvU

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

rahu

Banned

He was born (around new year of Jewish calendar) Sept. 11, 5BC approx. between 6:15 - 7:45 pm when sun in Virgo according to last book of bible, ,,,.....................................

Yes, could you post the book, chapter and verse in the Bible were you got this information.

rahu

rahu

Banned
your link is simply revelations 12. there is no mentioned of astrological sign, date or time of birth. and whether the pregnant woman is pregnant with jesus has been debated for thousands of years.
your interpretation is based on nothing but your opinion about the birth of jesus, so don't cloak your opinion in biblical prophecy.

rahu

rahu

Banned
why are you here? and why are you so mad? isn't everyone just speculating, who knows? you cant say "thats wrong" when u dont know sh^t either, thats what i mean.

and wtf kind of christian is doing jesus astrology lol, u feeling a lil guilty or what, dont reply.

this is an astrology site. we base are opinions on mathematical calculations. you falsely claim the birth date of jesus is in revelations.... it is not... so why? what is your irrational claim you want to make?
rahu

Just to add here as I am a christian who also believes that all other religious disciplines matter and here is what I want to add.

Of all places the publication of Pravda in the late 80's early 90's announced that they could nail down the Easter Sunday when the lord was crucified. They did that by gathering the reports of scientist, meteorologist and other sources. You can find it by doing a search.

I explained to a councilor\psychologist that it was easier to get the Easter sunday chart then his birthchart as all the things mentioned about Cavalry and the other events such as the earthquake,the sun darkening and what occurred elsewhere was proven to be true through records.

Now if you take that and go back in time from there you can get a more accurate char for his birth.

The wise men were astrologers who believed in Zoroastrian philosophy believers.

On another note if you have or are having doubts about Christ walking the earth and his divinity I suggest reading NDE Accounts as they brought my faith back. Not that I believe everything people say, but when you get Drs. who are now believers due to children's accts. of crossing over and talking to this guy called Jesus it is wild.

I also don't think all are going to hell if they are of another faith. If you are any religious faith the most important part is walking your walk according to your adopted faith.
I have seen Jesus in dreams twice, Buddha and have had various psychic dreams and various experiences showing that he is real alond with being in heaven waiting to come back ASAP.

I have to wonder if man can overcome all we have done to make it through WWIII as Fatima and other events the signs of the time such as ISIS reveal we are on the cusp of major change and challenges.I have been an active professional astrologer since I was 15. I am now 57 getting ready to start my practice again.

I am a seer\prophet. It took till I was 53 before I could state without any doubt to what I am. I shall not attempt to show what my chart reveals at this time, but I know the truth about myself and that which I have come to believe as being true. I tested and retested most all that I know. I have even had priest verify things which are miracles done in the name of the lord and which I asked for in the spirit of love to help others.

Just food for thought as I come from a family of philosophers.

Bono of U2 was born 3 days before myself and he has a spiritual belief system similar to mine I think.

Have a blessed day and life.

5\13\60 8:12am NYNY Asc 2Cancer if any want to look at my chart.

david starling

The Holy Grail of Astrology: Birth Chart of Jesus Christ, Jesus of ....holy Grail of BS...28 ad is ridiculous ,so jesus was 2 years old when he started his ministry rahu

What about the contention by Historians that King Herod, who was alive at the time of the Nativity, died in the Year 4 B.C.? Is that date in dispute? :unsure:

rahu

Banned
What about the contention by Historians that King Herod, who was alive at the time of the Nativity, died in the Year 4 B.C.? Is that date in dispute? :unsure:

I'm not sure about that, but I have read there was no census in the proscribed time during herod's reign. so much of the story's" facts" are up to interpretations.

rahu

david starling

Looked it up, and there were ellipses in both 4 B.C. and in 1 A.D., which relate to accounts of when King Herod died. Those who favor 1 A.D. claim there was backdating involved by Herod's heirs to the throne that account for the earlier date.

Bjorkstrand

Attachments

• jesus8.jpg
    jesus8.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
The Holy Grail of Astrology: Birth Chart of Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4wHfEMyoa4

Birth data he uses is March 28, 28 A.D. in Bethlehem, Israel at 5:40 a.m.

There are somethings which I call into question of this chart and that is the Wisemen ,the triple conjunction in Pisces which they say are the birth year of Christ. The triple Conjunct of Ju/Sa show that.

You may want to consider also that this could be the chart of Josphesus(?) the 1st century historian and philosopher. He stated that he to could have made himself to be the messiah also.

Hey, I could be wrong also as I have to take a look of the date of the crucifixion that Pravda came up with as it makes sense as to the historical account for Calvary which some Christians do not understand as it is the cornerstone of the whole religion.

I am not a Buddhist, but I have seen the Buddha in my spiritual dreams, angels, Spiritual Guides that tell me things that will happen and do. Those that I love, which I see after they pass on which are now In heaven whom think and believed this.
I do not need to see or visit hell as I know it is a real place.

Christ laughed the first time I saw him in a dream. I believe he laughed at the folly I have done and which shall be covered by his blood and sacrifice at Calvary.

"Any spiritual belief system or religion god also knows about so to dismiss all the spiritual belief's would be ludicrous to think they shall all be going to hell. Further more if a man follows the dictates of his heart which run inline to being followed as to life itself, then how can we discount love and throwing off the world from our being".
I do not know weather that needs to be corrected, but I hope you get the gist of my contention.

That is what I hope to do before leaving this plane, throwing off the world and coming closer to being a pure spirit. If I can do that to the best of my ability then that would be the greatest and last attribute before entering heaven,IMHO. People in this age want to do what comes easy and that is to lie , deceive and betray others. I will be a sinner till the day I die, but the thing which gets to me is we should strive to emulate that which we find to believe in Christ or the other historical religions of the world as for thier positive attributes. Anything else tells me we are living for our own desires and not for Christ.
Christ came incarnate several time I believe and I know not what to believe as for the Hindu religion, but I have looked at the charts of their saints and they do show wholesome and goodness I believe. The saints are Avatars.
The Mystic is self absorbed and does not seek to help anyone ,but themselves IMO. I have read Thomas Merton's writings, but there again the Monk is also self absorbed. Only those that come out of the abbey I see to be helpful to all mankind. What would you do if you took an oath of not speaking to the world for a year. I'd want to speak as much as I could too. LOL!
His later books like "My argument with the Gestapo" I found to be not accurate as to being believed to be enlightening.

As for Astrology I have researched and have believed it as to be what god has for all of us to use. Sadly it has been dismissed in the modern age. It is a great tool which can alert anyone to the crossroads and what we should do in our walk through life, to live a life to it's fullest potential. The Natal Chart is the seed which we have that grows.

I studied the chart of saints and the 2 aspects that I think are best for personal spiritual growth are Jupiter\Neptune conjunctions and positive aspects. Moon\Jupiter aspects which Jung described as being the best aspect of all to have. The Jupiter exact trine aspect denotes prophet's and I have the former conjunction in trine to Pluto with my Moon trine Uranus which shows my use of astrology.
There is a balancing as for Neptune being in a Midpoint area in the 5th which I read long ago for Clairvoyance and Vision. Both of which I have experience and which I found out to be true. Moon Semi-Square which denotes hardship and visionary attributes.

I have counciled and taught astrology to others, including true psychics. No Deonna(?) Warwick's. Many want to know if they have psychic abilities. Guess what,we all do to a certain degree. Then I have also counciled many others including NDE people which if you read the accounts at Near-Death.com(plz do a search) they reveal that it is real.
I also have many things in common to others like Edgar Cayce who also has 2Cap Jupiter and it may fit well to read the Sabian Symbolism for that Degree as it denotes looking into the heart and being of others to myself. A gift I have had since a child. I have also seen aura's of people.
The world shall always hate me as they hate to see the truth in matters, especially themselves. I am the worst of liars I have found In fact my name is in the Library of Congress because I told the truth when I had to. Easier to believe lies! Mars Square Jupiter, sadly. I have learned to live and workout my squares best I can for which the world hates me.
I cannot leave out my square of Uranus to my personal planets and the secondary aspects such as Quntiles, Ses-quads and Thor rectile formations for which I have 2.
You can look at my chart to see what I have. I have,I think all of the aspects known to astrology in my chart.

Everyone I explain has their own personal walks. Some charts show some lives are harder to live then others. Like I would hate to be Ch.Manson, but he had his own Karmic walk.

Am I wrong?

I am the worst at spelling and cannot use my speech recognition program at this time. You know King Charlemagne could not read or write so I have good company as to that.

Last edited:
I learned from an astrologer that the real birth time of Jesus Christ is March 28, 28 at 5:40am. Would anyone be interested in doing a chart analysis on this?

Thanks in advance

[please attach a chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpio888

According to the Gemstone File (and other sources) The Vatican had known Jesus' birthday from the very beginning, but he was an Arab and they didn't want that information out and still don't.

His birthday was, supposedly: 16 April 6 BC (-5 greg) at dawn --- Triple Aries.

You can see how most of the planets are shoved together and might create the relative alignment needed to create The Star of Bethlehem.

R.521241e2448f3d809e9a897bbc65b013

Yes, yes, the Gregorian calendar didn't exist in Jesus' time, but they are able to apply it retroactively.

Bjorkstrand

jesus
6 jan 6 bc
midnight
bethlehem

jupiter conjunct saturn
full moon

about the same chart as newton

Attachments

• jesus.jpg
    jesus.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 44