Past life progressions in Astrology

Bunraku

Instead of past life regressions, has anyone progressed their past life into the present? Astrologically this is possible as recent studies had shown that time may not flow in a linear fashion like we all like to think it does.

CapAquaPis

Sometimes I wonder we had past lives in alternative dimensions, realities and universes, or like you said, we may be in 2 bodies at the same time in a same town or opposite ends of the world, a real doppelganger indeed.

JUPITERASC

Instead of past life regressions, has anyone progressed their past life into the present?

Astrologically this is possible
as recent studies had shown that time may not flow in a linear fashion like we all like to think it does.
Sometimes I wonder we had past lives in alternative dimensions, realities

and universes, or like you said, we may be in 2 bodies at the same time
in a same town or opposite ends of the world, a real doppelganger indeed.

Time travellers :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
How would you do that using astrology? Please specify. Otherwise, this is a non-astrological topic and will need to be moved.

CapAquaPis

Overlapping the same time period, my confusion of whether I was alive in 2 places in the early or mid 20th century, possibility of proof there are alternative dimensions/realities/universes. Can astrology, esp my Aquarius SN explains it all? The sign of a "wave length", my soul crossed from one world to another, a similar world like the previous and after I pass away, I'm gonna move on to the other and I'll comprehend whether or not I had a "future" life subconsciously.

JUPITERASC

How would you do that using astrology?

Please specify. Otherwise, this is a non-astrological topic and will need to be moved.

Overlapping the same time period, my confusion of whether I was alive in 2 places in the early or mid 20th century, possibility of proof there are alternative dimensions/realities/universes. Can astrology, esp my Aquarius SN explains it all? The sign of a "wave length", my soul crossed from one world to another, a similar world like the previous and after I pass away, I'm gonna move on to the other and I'll comprehend whether or not I had a "future" life subconsciously.
no astrological technique currently verified, but interesting idea :smile:

Humanitarian

Sometimes I wonder we had past lives in alternative dimensions, realities and universes, or like you said, we may be in 2 bodies at the same time in a same town or opposite ends of the world, a real doppelganger indeed.
I have a soul that was lived in alternative dimensions, realites and universes for billions of years after I've been seperated from the Source of Life