is there going to be a postponement of the trial?will the querent loose her house?

Aria Venue

The querent wants to know if she is going to get an adjournment of the trial and ....actually if the trial's verdict will be on her favor...so she won't loose her house due to bank loan

Attachments

• lilitrial.jpg
    lilitrial.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 29

tsmall

Premium Member
The querent wants to know if she is going to get an adjournment of the trial and ....actually if the trial's verdict will be on her favor...so she won't loose her house due to bank loan

You start. It's your chart, what do you think of it?

Aria Venue

ok i'l give it a try tsmall...sorry in advance for my mistakes, since English isn't my native language and mainly... cause I am not an astrologer .....:tongue: anyway
as i see it firstly (for the first part of the question)....the querent actually may succeed on getting an adjournment of the trial since:

1.moon (10th house ruler= the judge....the legal process) shortly will sextile satturn (4th house= currents houses and property...and also the outcome of the question...in this case we try to see whether the verdict will be in the querent's favor or not)
2. asc very close to spica
3. Saturn is Retrograde and also being in Sagittarius is indicative of the fact that the querent has two houses

Secondly (regarding the final outcome)...I am a bit perplexed, since venus is not only the querent but also lord's seven money (the "enemy's" might say money...) and is combusted by sun ( we might say that since leon is incepted in 10th house =the judge....the legal process, sun is like the higher judicial authority)...

anyway....since i see an opposition taking place (venus #saturn) in less than 10 degrees, is that indicative of what? do we consider venus here as the enemy's money or as the querent?

ok ...i would say that's for now...since its a bit complicate for me....trying to write my thoughts in English..thanks for your help in advance

tsmall

Premium Member
ok i'l give it a try tsmall...sorry in advance for my mistakes, since English isn't my native language and mainly... cause I am not an astrologer .....:tongue: anyway

Looks like you're being an astrologer to me. :whistling:

as i see it firstly (for the first part of the question)....the querent actually may succeed on getting an adjournment of the trial since:

1.moon (10th house ruler= the judge....the legal process) shortly will sextile satturn (4th house= currents houses and property...and also the outcome of the question...in this case we try to see whether the verdict will be in the querent's favor or not)
2. asc very close to spica
3. Saturn is Retrograde and also being in Sagittarius is indicative of the fact that the querent has two houses

All of this is fine work. The only thing I would point out is that when planets are retrograde, they return what is being pushed. In this case, Moon is applying to Saturn with reception, but because he is retrograde, he can't accept what is being pushed and so sends it back. Is there something about the house in question that makes it unattractive to the government. By that I mean, is there a reason the tax collectors (city, state, I'm not sure how these things work in Greece) would NOT want to take the house?

Secondly (regarding the final outcome)...I am a bit perplexed, since venus is not only the querent but also lord's seven money (the "enemy's" might say money...) and is combusted by sun ( we might say that since leon is incepted in 10th house =the judge....the legal process, sun is like the higher judicial authority)...

Let's stop for a moment and consider that the 8th rules taxes/debt. Does it make more sense that way to understand that Venus (L1) is combust the ruler of the 11th sign in the house of debt? The 11th also signifies the treasury of the government.

You are right to go with Moon for the judge and not the Sun.

anyway....since i see an opposition taking place (venus #saturn) in less than 10 degrees, is that indicative of what? do we consider venus here as the enemy's money or as the querent?

Venus is the querent. Saturn is the house. Venus is applying to opposition with Saturn, but so is the Sun. Check the ephemeris. Who perfects the opposition first? Meaning, which planet is moving faster, Venus or the Sun. Because, as mentioned above, Saturn is retrograde. So whoever perfects the aspect first is who Saturn is going to return, or send the disposition back to. I'm still thinking there is something about this house that nobody should want to deal with. Because Saturn is retro in the querent's second house, 3rd sign...what is the backstory on the house?

ok ...i would say that's for now...since its a bit complicate for me....trying to write my thoughts in English..thanks for your help in advance

You did very well. Don't let your language frustrate you. Being bi-lingual is a huge asset, even if it is difficult sometimes.

Aria Venue

Looks like you're being an astrologer to me. :whistling:

hahhhh...i only wish :w00t: Only very recently I begun to reading more systematically horary..and this is one of my first questions on such theme..anyway thank you Tsmall for your kind words :smile::kissing:they are truly inspiring!!!!

All of this is fine work. The only thing I would point out is that when planets are retrograde, they return what is being pushed. In this case, Moon is applying to Saturn with reception, but because he is retrograde, he can't accept what is being pushed and so sends it back. Is there something about the house in question that makes it unattractive to the government. By that I mean, is there a reason the tax collectors (city, state, I'm not sure how these things work in Greece) would NOT want to take the house?

ok...let's see...since this is not my case but a close friend's of mine, actually i have to ask her more about the whole situation...meaning...the actual state of the house...etc...nevertheless consider that my friend has two houses...this is also shown by the fact that saturn is being in Sagittarius...the house at risk is situated in an unattractive area and the building is old...more than 45 years...nowadays ..as you may know...due to the financial crisis in Greece and the so called funds many people are in danger with their properties ...not to mention that they have lost their jobs...etc....so as i see it..the state seeks to collect money in every possible way...:devil::sad:

.....However, for the first part of the question...do you think that she will succeed on getting an adjournment of the trial? or not since as you said Saturn sends it back...since is retrogade:sad:
For the time being this is her main concern...how to postpone the trial...as to gain more time and perhaps collect the money to save it..so this is how it goes...the trial starts and on that day her..or her layer asks for a postponement...this case initially was to be judged not before 2019 ..and due to the fact that the sate needs money...they moved many cases earlier...

Let's stop for a moment and consider that the 8th rules taxes/debt. Does it make more sense that way to understand that Venus (L1) is combust the ruler of the 11th sign in the house of debt? The 11th also signifies the treasury of the government.

yes correct....mercury as the gasp of 11th house ... you could say that of course ... the treasury of the government

You are right to go with Moon for the judge and not the Sun.

ok....I thought so...:wink:

Venus is the querent. Saturn is the house. Venus is applying to opposition with Saturn, but so is the Sun. Check the ephemeris. Who perfects the opposition first? Meaning, which planet is moving faster, Venus or the Sun. Because, as mentioned above, Saturn is retrograde. So whoever perfects the aspect first is who Saturn is going to return, or send the disposition back to. I'm still thinking there is something about this house that nobody should want to deal with. Because Saturn is retro in the querent's second house, 3rd sign...what is the backstory on the house?

i tried to give you a hint about it with the above comments :wink:the house has been mortgaged for a commercial loan....initially 35.000 euros and till now my friend has succeed to repay them the half ...but during the last two years since she couldn't pay her loan installments, the amount of loan interest has arose.This is why i told you before about the foreign funds....the government in order to collect money fast....doesn' t care about the actual property ...preferably seeks to sell the property to foreign funds...and that way not having to cope with the property later....and then the funds demand from the owner the total sum plus the interests....so yes...this property is not a bargain,,,the opposite...that;s why if the querent goes to the tax authorities, she won't succeed on getting a settlement ...anyway according to the chart sun makes the opposition first with saturn....so what do you mean by..."send the disposition back to" ? that the house returns to the disposition of the owner or to the disposition of the state? as i see it obviously to the disposition of the owner...but since there is a following opposition venus with saturn....the result looks like a settlement...none of them actually will earn something special from this property...and for the querent wil be a costly verdict...and not a positive one...

You did very well. Don't let your language frustrate you. Being bi-lingual is a huge asset, even if it is difficult sometimes.

haha i hope so...I am trying here to wright my thoughts in English...not to mention that I have a difficulty in finding the right (astrological) terms to phrase it....:lol::tongue:

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
as i see it obviously to the disposition of the owner...but since there is a following opposition venus with saturn....the result looks like a settlement...none of them actually will earn something special from this property...and for the querent wil be a costly verdict...and not a positive one...

I agree. Moon sextile Saturn retrograde shows that the judge wants to take the house but something about that (likely Mars retrograde in the 2nd house, just moved back into domicile) won't work immediately. Meaning that the postponement will happen. I also agree that ultimately your friend will lose the property; the best advice might be for her to cut her losses rather than drag out a lengthy court battle. Again, I look at Mars in her second house for this. Has she filed for bankrupcy or lost a great sum of money before? The Moon will complete the sextile to Saturn, then square Mercury, who I believe you have rightfully identified as the "foreign funds." This looks like translation, in that the Judge applyies to the house, then applies to Mercury.

We know that Mercury is "up to something" as Mercury is in the 7th house of open enemies, but in the 8th sign of debt. The only real question is the reception. Let me answer this before I continue.

so what do you mean by..."send the disposition back to" ?

In every question, and in every planetary interaction, planets apply to and separate from one another. This tells us about the interactions between them. A planet applying to another planet is "pushing" something to that planet; either nature, power, or management, and the condition of the "pushing/applying" planet will tell us which of those three it is. Usually planets can only apply to planets that are heavier than they are; in this case, Moon applies to Saturn (usually) and not the other way around. That is why we say that the faster/applying planet will be the one to initiate the action. And this application can be called handing off the disposition, or outcome, of the question.

There are two circumstances in which the planet being applied to is in no condition to accept the disposition; that is when the heavier planet is either retrograde, or combust. Each of those has different meanings, but the net result is the same as if I went to someone and asked for something, and they said sorry, I can't help you right now. I know there must be a better analogy but I can't think of one at the moment. But this is called "returning the disposition." Basically telling the Moon, "it's back up to you." Moon then applies to a square with Mercury, so Moon is trying to hand the matter over to Mercury. In this particular square, Mercury does not receive the Moon, but because Mercury is in Moon's exaltation Moon has the ability to push/send "management."

When a planet is retrograde, then even if it is "heavier" (think Chaldean order) it's backwards motion means that in a way it too is applying. This mutual application with a retrograde planet can be seen as what the ancients called "returning" but is probably better defined as something you are chasing turning around and chasing you back. BZ once defined it as a "collision" and I have yet to come up with a better way to explain it. The returning from a retrograde planet forces or compels you to do something, whether you like it or not.

And now that I know I've got you completely scratching your head, lol, Venus is combust the Sun in the 9th sign/8th house, Mars is retrograde in the 2nd. Yes, your querent will likely get a delay, but there is no way she isn't losing the property.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

I agree. Moon sextile Saturn retrograde shows that the judge wants to take the house but something about that (likely Mars retrograde in the 2nd house, just moved back into domicile) won't work immediately. Meaning that the postponement will happen. I also agree that ultimately your friend will lose the property; the best advice might be for her to cut her losses rather than drag out a lengthy court battle. Again, I look at Mars in her second house for this. Has she filed for bankrupcy or lost a great sum of money before? The Moon will complete the sextile to Saturn, then square Mercury, who I believe you have rightfully identified as the "foreign funds." This looks like translation, in that the Judge applyies to the house, then applies to Mercury.

I also agree that ultimately your friend will lose the property; the best advice might be for her to cut her losses rather than drag out a lengthy court battle.
I agree also!!!!

Has she filed for bankrupcy or lost a great sum of money before?
yes!!!!due to financial crisis she had to close her store on 2011

We know that Mercury is "up to something" as Mercury is in the 7th house of open enemies, but in the 8th sign of debt. The only real question is the reception. Let me answer this before I continue.

In every question, and in every planetary interaction, planets apply to and separate from one another. This tells us about the interactions between them. A planet applying to another planet is "pushing" something to that planet; either nature, power, or management, and the condition of the "pushing/applying" planet will tell us which of those three it is. Usually planets can only apply to planets that are heavier than they are; in this case, Moon applies to Saturn (usually) and not the other way around. That is why we say that the faster/applying planet will be the one to initiate the action. And this application can be called handing off the disposition, or outcome, of the question.

There are two circumstances in which the planet being applied to is in no condition to accept the disposition; that is when the heavier planet is either retrograde, or combust. Each of those has different meanings, but the net result is the same as if I went to someone and asked for something, and they said sorry, I can't help you right now. I know there must be a better analogy but I can't think of one at the moment. But this is called "returning the disposition." Basically telling the Moon, "it's back up to you." Moon then applies to a square with Mercury, so Moon is trying to hand the matter over to Mercury. In this particular square, Mercury does not receive the Moon, but because Mercury is in Moon's exaltation Moon has the ability to push/send "management."

When a planet is retrograde, then even if it is "heavier" (think Chaldean order) it's backwards motion means that in a way it too is applying. This mutual application with a retrograde planet can be seen as what the ancients called "returning" but is probably better defined as something you are chasing turning around and chasing you back. BZ once defined it as a "collision" and I have yet to come up with a better way to explain it. The returning from a retrograde planet forces or compels you to do something, whether you like it or not.

now i understand!!!

And now that I know I've got you completely scratching your head, lol, Venus is combust the Sun in the 9th sign/8th house, Mars is retrograde in the 2nd. Yes, your querent will likely get a delay, but there is no way she isn't losing the property.

wow....you helped a lot dear tsmall!!!!thank you so much!!!!!:love::love::love: although the news might not please her...but i think she already knows that the whole situation is a dead end....either way.. keep it or not...it will be very costly to her (layers fees...interests...etc)...if she spends all that money to such a property...at the end why not buying a new one???:wink:

Last edited: