Fame prediction

Phobos

Hi, I'm new here. My mother is an astrologer but she doesn't look at my chart and/or she doesn't talk much about. I feel like my life goal is fame. I'm really good at music, I can also dance and I'm interested in acting too(it's like performance arts?). I've read about tenth house, Uranus-Neptun-Pluto, lots, etc. but I couldn't find any remarkable thing(except Moon in Leo?) which is good in my chart. Basically I have nothing in my tenth house. I've read also a few predictions of people's chart about fame(including this forum) but it's hard to make predictions according to the other charts. I've seen an interview with Joyce Jillson and here's a part of it:

"Question: What happens if I don't have that the aspects be famous?

JOYCE JILLSON: Then you really wouldn't care about fame. Or else you are living out another person's fantasy, such as a parent's secret desire for recognition. In other words, if you truly feel this urge, you'll have the means - astrologically speaking - to get there."

So, actually I don't want to be famous or what?

Anyway, my chart:

4s1js.png

4s1kw.jpg

4s1ms.jpg

(These are taken from 0800-horoscope.com, I think that's all you need?)

Can you see any potential for fame and if yes, what is it based on? Any other remarkable good/bad things are also welcomed since my mother doesn't say something I don't know. :) If you would like to help me, thanks in advance.

PS: Apoligies for my English, my native language is different.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi, I'm new here. My mother is an astrologer but she doesn't look at my chart and/or she doesn't talk much about. I feel like my life goal is fame. I'm really good at music, I can also dance and I'm interested in acting too(it's like performance arts?). I've read about tenth house, Uranus-Neptun-Pluto, lots, etc. but I couldn't find any remarkable thing(except Moon in Leo?) which is good in my chart. Basically I have nothing in my tenth house. I've read also a few predictions of people's chart about fame(including this forum) but it's hard to make predictions according to the other charts. I've seen an interview with Joyce Jillson and here's a part of it:

"Question: What happens if I don't have that the aspects be famous?

JOYCE JILLSON: Then you really wouldn't care about fame. Or else you are living out another person's fantasy, such as a parent's secret desire for recognition. In other words, if you truly feel this urge, you'll have the means - astrologically speaking - to get there."

So, actually I don't want to be famous or what?

Can you see any potential for fame and if yes, what is it based on? Any other remarkable good/bad things are also welcomed since my mother doesn't say something I don't know. :) If you would like to help me, thanks in advance.

PS: Apologies for my English, my native language is different.
Phobos, your English is very good! regarding the delineation of fame using Traditional methods there is a thread currently at this link http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48463

As this is an Educational Forum, we have the Education Board on which there is some great information from Ray Austin entitled "The Five Lots of Fate, Success - Your Fortune Chart" http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13197 which you may find both interesting and useful

And of course you'll get responses on this thread as well :smile:

Last edited:

Phobos

Thanks. Topics you gave are pretty interesting. I can't use those informations efficiently for now but I will be reading. At least I've learned new notions and techniques and every read teaches something new.

JUPITERASC

Thanks. Topics you gave are pretty interesting. I can't use those informations efficiently for now but I will be reading. At least I've learned new notions and techniques and every read teaches something new.
That's ok Phobos -good that you are reading the information - it's a great idea to learn the techniques and learn to apply them to delineate your own chart because not only is it interesting, but you also can verify the various opinions that different astrologers shall offer to you!:smile:

Phobos

Thanks again. I think I'll skip fame predictions atm and maybe wait to see. I will continue with simpler things, it's a bit early for someone who doesn't know basics.