Known horary: Will I get the job tomorrow?

Iced8Ace

Hi! :)

The question was: "Will I get a job at the job fair tomorrow?"

The chart is radical--tell me what happened!

Attachments

• YJ.jpg
    YJ.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 49

Vyri

Banned
Iced8Base,

Is the chart I have attached the correct one to give a reading by? Earlier I submitted a lengthy delineation taken from a chart I had erected from faulty data. Here is one I am hoping to give a better reading by.

Briefly my answer is yes...note the energies of Mars and Saturn, Mercury exalted in Virgo and Uranus trineing Sole in dignified Leo from the 11th to the 3rd of written presentation representing the individual on paper, the third is indicative of the resume.

All the best ;>
Vyri

Attachments

• Iced8Base's expected work opportunites.PNG
    Iced8Base's expected work opportunites.PNG
    45 KB · Views: 20

Vyri

Banned
Iced8Base,

An additional aside: there are so many that are significant to giving a positive conclusion to the query. The foundation 4th house carries the stellium energy that supplies the drive to your aims represented by the sign of Leo and Virgo. The topics of work and skill sets are favorably referenced with much weight and power in the forth house, these aligned planets energies/placements here speak well of your acumen listed within the resume as well as the way you purport yourself to the recruiters. The part of fortune has recently given a benign light to the North Node with a recent conj. effect and is in partile/conj. aspect with your ruler Mercury exalted in Virgo/work-also benign capable to be significant of a yes answer in and by itself to the query. These placements as mentioned above will make capable your ability to address yourself adequately with precise descriptions to your talents and experience's on a spontaneous interview. The fair takes on Pluto's placement within the career sign Capricorn upon the 8th cusp, note the trine alternately the planets in the forth will form with Pluto.

Albeit the Moon is in her fall in Scorpio (expect resources from the job offers to progress slowly towards the desired salery expected) she is moving to the sextile/opportunity aspect to the stellium placements which will strengthen her position. She is intensely driven with purpose within this sign and might also signify the type of career that may be offered to you as additionally she is forming the trine to Neptune tenanting within the 10th house giving us added information possibly of just what type of positions regarding representations/descriptions of work the fair might offer. She (the Moon) is mutually forming a sextile to Neptune in the 10th also descriptive of the work, they are both in water signs, possibly chemical industrial work or some form of creative molding?

Hope my take on the chart isn't too long winded in delineations and will depict an accurate portrayal of the energies present.

Here's to your new career
All the best
Vyri:wink:

Last edited:

Iced8Ace

Sorry for the late reply. Ah Vyri, thank you for your analysis but you're giving me too much credit lol. Bit too young for a career, it was mostly minimum wage, and some a bit above. My chart had a 3 degree Asc. It is important for the delineation.

What happened: The job fair is the kind that usually hires on the spot. I went the next day and interviewed for 3 jobs. The one I really wanted and thought I got, she told me to come back for a 2nd interview. Early ASC! I did not get the job the day of the job fair. So the horary was correct.

If you're curious, I went to the 2nd interview on the 16th. It was bleh.... group interview. I kind of lost interest when they described the job and so I don't think I'll get it. Thanks everyone for participating!