Declination?

Iced8Ace

Hi!

Firstly, my birth time is accurate.

Below is a declination of my chart. My main confusion is that Mars is in declination as conjunction to both the 12th house and the Midheaven. In my natal chart, mars is in the 12th house and receives no malefic aspects, save for a quincunx. It really makes me wonder if mars is performing well, or is actually seriously hindered by its 12th house position. I would appreciate any insight into understanding this matter. Thank you kindly and in advance.

Attachments

• Declination.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Izzy's chart.jpg
    Izzy's chart.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 17

FROG

If you are trying to decide whther Mars will express itself well in your chart, in order to identify this as a strength or weakness in character, it seems possible that this displaced Mars in Leo and the 12 th could have enough other support in the chart that it could express well. But it will be swinging its warrior stance off stage, hidden, off the beaten path, sort of where things are lost. The typical egocentric expression of Mars becomes ego-less, or an actmof self undoing. It is said that Mars will express, and the native chooses to take action or become victim of action. This person could be doing the warrior work, playing a role in disguise. (Leo in 12 th)

Look to the evolutionary goals and how the native navigates towards those, for better understanding of how well a planet will express. The Mars ruled, Aries Sun, is in the 8th with Mars in the 12th. The North Node in Scorpio. There seems to be a common theme of Life and Death experiences in that with warrior twist.