Will We Reunite? (Date of Q: 6/27/2011)

AllieStar

This is an attempt to see if I am on track with Horary learning. I know I have far to go, but ...

The question is about a restart of a romantic relationship where the quesited has repeatedly ignored all attempts at contact. (I know.... but let's use this as an example for learning. And, I do wonder if he will ever contact me.) The question was asked 6-27-2011

Here is what I have so far, my technical questions (A,B), my answer/guess (C); and some of the method (1-3):
A. Q1: Should I consider the 5th house in this question, or only the 7th.
B. Q2: Did I correctly select Mercury (Gemini) as the Quesited Significator, or should I have chosen Mars?
C. Assumption: Answer to question is No. Because of Venus and Mars in 7th cancel each other out, Sun is neutral, and 7th Hs signs are Gemini and Cancer.

1. Considerations for Judgement:
I believe the chart is fit to judge. Though I am not sure it meets the Void of Course Moon, the exception of the Moon in Taurus (its dignity and exaltation and therefore strong) seems to apply. Correct?

2. Significators are:
Me- Querent: Jupiter (Sagittarius); Co-significator: Moon (Taurus)
Him- Quesited (7th House): - Mercury (Gemini) ???

3. Essential Dignities:
While Venus (Lesser Benefic) is in it’s 7th Hs (Exhaltation?), Mars (Lesser Malefic) is also present (Detriment or Fall?)

Attachments

• Will We Reunite_WA_06272011.gif
    Will We Reunite_WA_06272011.gif
    60.5 KB · Views: 24

gemini59

My first look at it is a 'no'

Here is my reasoning.

First Jupiter and mercury do not aspect. I looked for a collector of light and translation. Mercury is not applying in aspect and is in the 8th house.

In the 7th house we have some planets which my tell us something. Venus in the 7th often indicates a love affair. Mercury is in separating semisextile to Venus.

Mars is on the 7th house cusp. Mars can be anger or argument. It rules his 11th house and his 6th house. Mars is the only planet that the moon can hope to aspect. And that is a stretch. You would want mars in a much earlier degree as in 0'.

You might 5th if you were lovers. Or the 12th if you were secret lovers. But most would use 7th. Sometimes I explore this just to see the dynamics.

If we use mars as his ruler we still have a separating aspect. You are in the fifth maybe describing where you are so this might be a good descriptor.

I would say at this time... reconciliation is not going to happen.

He may have had some one recently in his life. If we also use sun as his signifier we see it sits on the 8th house cusp. Or his 2nd. This seems to be a focus.

The 8th tends to be a not so pleasant house so he his rulers are weak.

now the only point of encouragement is the minute moon moves into Gemini there is mutual reception with mercury. And mutual reception overcomes all bad they say.

But moon into Gemini implies something has to change....

Of note mercury is in Jupiters exaltation. He hold you in high regard but may be incapable of doing anything about. On the other hand Jupiter is not in any of mercurys dignities so your feelings have waned. In fact Jupiter is peregrine...not so good.

Last edited:

AllieStar

Thank you Gemini59. Yes, my feelings have waned from the romantic partner aspect, but I would like to have my friend back. That is up to him. I am moving on.
But, from a Horary aspect, you have given me tremendous information to digest. It will take a while for me to comprehend. Thank you.