carallelworld

carol gibson

Hi everyone,

Have been reading about 2010 and the consecutive years. I'm impressed.

I learned astrology from a guru type relationship with a friend who never quit talking about it. I had to learn the astrological language in order to communicate.

Over time, one way or another, people were giving me astrology books. It was always through some coincidence. And I always wondered, why are they giving me these books? Finally decided that this must be my calling in life

I am writing and publishing on the basics of astrology - nothing too elaborate. I'm surprised how many people don't know anything other than what they read on their daily sun sign horoscope.

I've already learned so much since coming here today. I wanted to ask someone a simple question about the Mars/Leo transit. I have three planets in Leo, but have never felt any Mars transits as much as this one.

Probably has more than just the Mars energy involved. I have just been getting free floating anger about stupid stuff, like my husband burning the rice. Typically, I don't have a bad temper. But some of this stupid, free floating anger could make me start smashing things and having tantrums.

I stay in control, because my rational mind is watching while emotions are boiling, and I know I'm getting angry about incredibly trivial things. But when I keep it in check, I still feel like I could burst inside.

So, there's the introduction of the moment. Three planets in Leo. a grand trine in water, plus natal Mars in Libra conjunct Neptune. Saturn in Virgo. Midheaven in Capricorn.

If anyone has a comment or input about the anger thing. I will be thankful for some input.:crying:

starlink

Hello Carol! Most welcome to this Forum! Interesting story about how you were sort of "dragged" into the world of astrology:).
I hope you will learn a lot more here. Please do read our Forum rules (FAQ on top of this page) as there you will find all the do's and dont's of this forum.

When asking about your own chart, please do start a new thread in either our Greenhorn Lounge (if you cannot give some own interpretation) or in one of the other natal forums (when you can give some interpretation of your own chart). Go to our "Announcement" board where you will find a Sticky called: "Attention new members", explaining to you what the Greenhorn Lounge is all about.

Enjoy your stay!
Starlink