scorpio stalking

annalubov

Would one of the Scorpo stalking techniques would be:
- Befriending a husband of the woman he is in love with?
that way he is ALWAYS near her.

anyone had similar experiences?

I’m a Scorpio, but I never stalk. I just tend to cut it all off at the knees and do whatever it takes to move on. However, my ex husband is a Scorpio too, and he stalked. It was more the riding by your house randomly, appearing suddenly wherever you went, and constant phone calls etc. I found out later he got his info on where I’d be by becoming “buddies” with my best friend. So, there may lie your answer.

Gemini888

I’m a Scorpio, but I never stalk. I just tend to cut it all off at the knees and do whatever it takes to move on. However, my ex husband is a Scorpio too, and he stalked. It was more the riding by your house randomly, appearing suddenly wherever you went, and constant phone calls etc. I found out later he got his info on where I’d be by becoming “buddies” with my best friend. So, there may lie your answer.
What aspect does your Sun make? What about his?

annalubov

I am curious as well! Please tell us :w00t:

as far as him: his sun in Scorpio in 8th house.

plus his Moon squares her Pluto and it is DW.

and his Venus in her 12th house (house of hidden).

Gemini888

I am curious as well! Please tell us :w00t:

as far as him: his sun in Scorpio in 8th house.

plus his Moon squares her Pluto and it is DW.

and his Venus in her 12th house (house of hidden).
Just curious, is the person being stalked a friend of yours or you yourself?

All what you said are signs of someone who would stalk. The different techniques are a matter of references. The chart only shows you the intention, not the means.

Zeuses

Would one of the Scorpo stalking techniques would be:
- Befriending a husband of the woman he is in love with?
that way he is ALWAYS near her.

anyone had similar experiences?
I knew a Scorpio who was more than capable of doing that amongst many other similar things - a very manipulative, nasty and obsessive person. But I have also known Scorpios who are the opposite and would never dream of stalking so it will depend upon the whole chart.