Will he ever try to marry me?

WisdomJoy

Hey loves,

I hope this note finds you well. Hoping to receive some clarification/ additional information/ insights on this horary chart. I believe that I'm Mars in the chart.:smile::smile:

Thank you!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry, but it doesn't look like it.
Venus rules the 7th, in the calculating cool sign of Capricorn, sitting on cold restrictive Saturn and approaching a conjunction with disruptive pluto.
Venus separates from a sextile to you, mars, so there had been good intentions and feelings between you. Venus as it is situated now, in Capricorn on Saturn and pluto is not inclined to think about marriage. She is ambitious, and tending to cut the cord.
Moon on the cusp of the 3rd, communications, proposal, approaches a square to disappointing Neptune promising illusions and smoke dreams, in your 12th house, so going on without your knowing.
You are strong in the sexy sign of scorpio, near the 8th cusp, trine Neptune in your subconscious, you might be a little gaga over sex and not seeing the situation clearly, but quite happy in that state of mind. It may be just what you need at the moment.
The Part of Marriage is exactly conjunct the ascendent, so this seems to be what you want, but it is opposing the 7th house of your partner.
You are asking about a man, so presumably you are a woman?
This is interesting, because you in the chart are very masculine, mars and in scorpio.
He on the other hand is very feminine, libra ruled by Venus.
Aries is usually the loner but you want to marry, while libra is the one who absolutely needs a partner but here is avoiding it.
Very paradoxical.

ElenaJ

PS. your English seems like a native speaker, so I assume you are.
Which is why the title of the thread is also intriguing, because I presume you accurately phrased what you were thinking.
The normal question might be "Will he ask me" or "Will he marry me"?
You wrote "Will he ever try".
There is something of frustration and desperation in the way you phrased it. Not even asking "Will he ever ask", but just "try".
Is there a story here that we should know about to have more insight?

WisdomJoy

Yes!! So much frustration and thank you so much for the detail and taking the time to respond.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

hello wisdomJoy

to begin with, since you are a new member in this forum and clearly you don't know horary methodology:
we don't make the same question again and again looking for a positive answer or try to trick the stars by phrasing our basic question through different words

That being said since this specific chart puzzled me seeing you in this man debilities and with no interest to the pom (part of marriage) which is not mars as aforementioned ... but Jupiter, in the last degrees of sag i noticed that you posted previously in these 5 days the following threads related to this man and this relationship..unless in this last chart you speak about another person..so

1.01-02-2020, : 'Will X ever fall in love with me?'. If so, when?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131407
For context: I was with this person for some time and we broke up. We have been in and out of each others lives throughout the year and I'm hoping at some point in the future to reconcile.

2. 01-02-2020,"Is X going to marry the girl he's currently seeing"
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131419

3.01-06-220:"Was he afraid of something?
Building on my previous post in search of more answers Trying to understand if he was afraid to be with me?

and then the last one in this thread

4.Will he ever try to marry me?

So to be clear you asked basically the same thing many times..what you seek to know is whether you'll be with him in the future..again if he loves you etc...cause as you said in your next question he is being seeing someone else now..so if you want to analyze a chart then this chart must be the first one you asked about him... and whether you'll be together again...etc

you don't have to make a separate chart asking why isnt with you? or whether he will marry someone else...since you are not together..or if he will ever ask you to marry him..

all these can be seen from the first chart if was asked sincerely and based on reality..AND frankly i really wonder if indeed this is the first chart you made asking this after you broke up

So please when you cast horary charts try to be prudent...otherwise the answers that you will get will be all wrong ..as in this case..is even pointless to analyze this chart having seen the previous one.

WisdomJoy

Hello Aria Venue,

Thank you for your feedback. That being said, I really don't appreciate you accusing me of trying to "trick the stars' or reposting the question just to get a better response. That actually wasn't my intent, I was merely looking for additional information. I made the assumption that if I was inquiring about fear; for example, and it didn't come up in the response, then I would need to re-cast an additional question because it couldn't be seen. A clear error and misconception on my end.

Also, the question about "marrying someone else" wasn't about the person that this specific chart was asking about.

Again, thanks for your feedback.

WJ

tikana

hello wisdomJoy

to begin with, since you are a new member in this forum and clearly you don't know horary methodology:
we don't make the same question again and again looking for a positive answer or try to trick the stars by phrasing our basic question through different words

That being said since this specific chart puzzled me seeing you in this man debilities and with no interest to the pom (part of marriage) which is not mars as aforementioned ... but Jupiter, in the last degrees of sag i noticed that you posted previously in these 5 days the following threads related to this man and this relationship..unless in this last chart you speak about another person..so

For context: I was with this person for some time and we broke up. We have been in and out of each others lives throughout the year and I'm hoping at some point in the future to reconcile.

Building on my previous post in search of more answers Trying to understand if he was afraid to be with me?

So to be clear you asked basically the same thing many times..what you seek to know is whether you'll be with him in the future..again if he loves you etc...cause as you said in your next question he is being seeing someone else now..so if you want to analyze a chart then this chart must be the first one you asked about him... and whether you'll be together again...etc

you don't have to make a separate chart asking why isnt with you? or whether he will marry someone else...since you are not together..or if he will ever ask you to marry him..

all these can be seen from the first chart if was asked sincerely and based on reality..AND frankly i really wonder if indeed this is the first chart you made asking this after you broke up

So please when you cast horary charts try to be prudent...otherwise the answers that you will get will be all wrong ..as in this case..is even pointless to analyze this chart having seen the previous one.

Excellent post

Aria Venue

Hello Aria Venue,

Thank you for your feedback. That being said, I really don't appreciate you accusing me of trying to "trick the stars' or reposting the question just to get a better response. That actually wasn't my intent, I was merely looking for additional information. I made the assumption that if I was inquiring about fear; for example, and it didn't come up in the response, then I would need to re-cast an additional question because it couldn't be seen. A clear error and misconception on my end.

Also, the question about "marrying someone else" wasn't about the person that this specific chart was asking about.

WJ

i am not a judge to accuse you for something.If you pay attention to my words you'll understand that my intention was to make you understand how horary works..what you did is common among beginners in horary ..to cast many charts for the same question thinking that phrasing a question differently might give them a clearer answer etc..let's not forget also that usually people who ask questions and especially relationship ones, are emotionally weak, they can't think clearly cause they are in love and desperate ..and they seek an answer to their question/problem through horary..and this is also perfectly understandable.

However horary doesn't work this way and all the members who will try to help you and answer your post are not obligated to search your previous posts and see whether you asked basically the same question 3 times in a raw in a week, or else...so this will lead them to a wrong conclusion and your answer won't have any validity ..this is what i am trying to say

regarding the question about "marrying someone else" thanks for making clear that this one at least wasn't about him!

To sum up..if you really want a valid answer to your question whether you are going to be with this person again, if he loves you..get married ...or else..tell us which is the first chart you asked about it..after you broke up.. so all the members here we can have a look..i am saying that just in case the chart you uploaded on 01-02-2020, : 'Will X ever fall in love with me?'. If so, when?" isn't the first one ..just in case seeing also that this chart was cast few days ago.. while this thread"Will he ever try to marry me?" the previous month (mars in scorpio/venus in cap..etc)

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Thank you for your feedback, I do appreciate it.

This is the first chart-- I haven't done horary about him specifically before, this question I jotted down a month ago but I never ended up sending it. Which is why the chart is later. I did have someone look up general compatibility for us before when I first met him-- I don't know if that makes this chart completely void (?).

The feedback that I received was that there was a deep level of commitment to each other and it wasn't fleeting.

I have a ton of questions that have come to mind after I created this first question. Like,

Did he pull away out of fear? I really pushed him to be better.
Will we be in each others lives again even as friends? If so, when?
Does he even want me in his life in any capacity? He may very well not
Is there a reconciliation potentially and what does that look like?
How is he feeling about things/ towards me?
Regret/ Feelings
Was there external issues, like something around his mom preventing us from being together. Different race or ethnicity?

I don't know if he's seeing someone actually...

These are just general questions that I've had.

The bottom line is, he would always tell me that he cared deeply but I feel like I'm the only one that did. I felt a deep connection, and I'm wondering also if he did.

WJ

tikana

Hello Aria Venue,

WJ

the issue is you are asking exact same topic.
here is the thing. every question after the original might be a lot worse than your original question. then you ask something similar just to see which of two previously asked is proofing one of two.

even if you ask "will i marry xxxxx?" you will get another planet aspecting yours meaning that you might meet someone else.

you asked
"Did he pull away out of fear? I really pushed him to be better. --combustion, planet changing directions or signs or something hanging either in 8th or 12th
Will we be in each others lives again even as friends? If so, when? --house position of the planets and aspects between L1/moon and L7
Does he even want me in his life in any capacity? He may very well not --receptions on his end
Is there a reconciliation potentially and what does that look like? --asce or moon aspecting lord of 7th without interference
How is he feeling about things/ towards me?" -- receptions esp on his end

All these can be answered in 1 .

my suggestion to you is spend some time studying horary astrology, it will give you a better grip on what to ask and how to ask it.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

ok so this is your first chart asking about him after you broke up..having all these on your mind..if he loves you..if you are going to be together again..perhaps get married...etc...

Now please enlighten us a bit about the reason you broke up...we are not gossiping but the background will help us understand better the chart ... there are things you said like..he needed help and he didnt get it..so we broke up..or i pushed him hard..etc..so explain us a bit the background so all the members here can have a better understanding of the situation

WisdomJoy

Of course, we were together and he needed therapy. I wasn't in a position to help him (wanted to but I didn't know how).

Last edited:

kalinka

I agree with the others. This was your first question after your break up and you asked if he will ever try to marry you? Strange...what was your real question? If you will reconcile? No, not at the moment. Moon is in opposition with Sun. There might be still feelings from his side, since Venus exalts Mars but receives Moon in detriment. Venus and Mars don't apply an aspect to each other in their sign. When Venus enters into the next sign, she will not exalt Mars anymore. So his feelings for you will subside and he will move on.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

First question that came to mind that I actually thought to jot down date and time etc with. I have a million questions tbh.

tikana

hello wisdomJoy

if you look at 1st chart answer is NO.. mars meets saturn ... saturn is a lord of 7th house's endings. intestingly enough venus just perfect with saturn (end of relationship)
answer is no. we dont need all other charts.
plus moon lord of 5th house is in hard opposition with sun

aquarius7000

So to be clear you asked basically the same thing many times..what you seek to know is whether you'll be with him in the future.

I have to wholeheartedly agree with Aria, and I believe I advised you the same some days ago as well. Rephrasing the question with the same intent in ten different ways until you get the answer you want to hear is basically called being frivolous in Horary. You keep reiterating that you want to learn Horary, so this is the first rule of Horary - raise a chart only for the most pressing question, and don't keep playing around by casting another chart and a third one... :sideways:

Nonetheless, and sorry to be so straightforward with you, the chart clearly shows that he has moved on and does not want to keep the connection. You therefore should also move on and develop some healthy self respect, Wisdom.

WisdomJoy

I have to wholeheartedly agree with Aria, and I believe I advised you the same some days ago as well. Rephrasing the question with the same intent in ten different ways until you get the answer you want to hear is basically called being frivolous in Horary. You keep reiterating that you want to learn Horary, so this is the first rule of Horary - raise a chart only for the most pressing question, and don't keep playing around by casting another chart and a third one... :sideways:

Nonetheless, and sorry to be so straightforward with you, the chart clearly shows that he has moved on and does not want to keep the connection. You therefore should also move on and develop some healthy self respect, Wisdom.

Yikes, one more time since I don't feel like this particular message was necessary/ productive or even kind. I didn't cast any charts to take action against them (beside the one my gf casted about her relationship). Also, I'm free to cast charts about whatever I'm curious/want to learn about. How do you know this chart is about the same person that I casted the charts about this week? Please, let me know.

How mean to condescending imply that I don't have self respect either. If you don't want to comment/ add your input on the chart specifically, that's totally cool but don't be rude or mean. Both of which you're guilty of doing.

Last edited: