Kentucky Derby upset

leomoon

How about the Kentucky Derby on Saturday? Do you agree that Maximum Security should be disqualified as happened? I do, and think only those who lost the 9 Million plus the jockey and owner of this horse really are out of sorts much like Trump will be when he loses in 2020. He also commented of course, on this Horse Race, as though he knows, lol, (Twitter) Bad losers all around. There is something to be said about "Gracious in Victory, Be humble in defeat"

My husband reminds me of this everytime I lose big on Scrabble to him. :unsure:

Let's look at the horserace itself: Uranus in the 7th, obviously in this chart, the race opposing the ASC and square to the MC.

The 5th of course is gambling, and Neptune is in Pisces.

The winner after the disqualification took place became the long shot, "Country House "(Taurus) for Uranus is in Taurus, the 1st decan of the sign.

2m6addy.png

leomoon

Background info

https://www.latimes.com/sports/more...mum-security-disqualified-20190505-story.html

Even the declared winner, Country House, was compromised, according to jockey Flavien Prat. A stark bit of evidence started to make the rounds on social media on Sunday showing that one of Maximum Security’s back legs was squarely between the two front legs of War Of Will.

“Tyler came back to me [right after the race] and he was a little shook up,” Casse said. “‘We clipped heels and you can see our horse’s legs hit the other horse’s legs. We’re lucky we didn’t go down.’ That’s what he said to me.”