Finding a Missing Person: Jayme Closs

watcherofthesouth

Hi all,
Wondered if the astrology community might weigh in on Jayme Closs' whereabouts who went missing last month?

Jayme Closs
DOB: July 13, 2005
Disappeared: October 15, 2018 (aged 13)
Barron, Wisconsin, United States

a 911 call was made at 1 am.

Lin

Who made the 911 call?

This is about a double murder and a disappearance.

It would help if there was at least one birth date to work with. Either hers or one of her parents.

LIN

watcherofthesouth

Sorry, Lin/Katydid, I didn't see your replies until now. I drew a chart on the 911 call.

Boleyn, this might be a good case study to compare charts of those who are found and those who are not. In Jayme's case, Saturn is in Capricorn which was advantageous for her. I'll post the chart. I've also seen that Rahu in the 12th can mean that the perpetrator was caught/will do jail time.

watcherofthesouth

Here is the chart: Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 9.11.58 AM.png

watcherofthesouth

Previously I would have thought that Leo Rising at 8 degrees would indicate that the victim died. But in this case, there was death or perhaps sexual motivations. Also, Scorpio in the 4th, family was killed. When the 7th House Cusp is in Aquarius, according to author Kirsty L. McIntosh (Criminal Astrology: Understanding Crime Charts, p23), the suspect will have clear skin, fair and have blonde hair (not in this case), and have gangly arms and legs.

Here we have Rahu in the 12th (may be caught, which he was). Then Mars in the 7th is obviously weapons, perhaps suspect has a military background or look. Since it's in Aquarius (fast) he got away fast.

Saturn, in good dignity (she survives) but is kept someplace cold and isolated/Saturn in someone's home (conjunct Moon) that's older.

I think what may be derived from this case is that looking for 8th degree (death) or 22nd degree (kill), 4th house cusp, does not always imply the victim died but that someone the victim knows or loves (Venus in the 4th) died. Other observations?

katydid

The 21 yr old that killed her parents and abducted her was born:

July 22, 1997

wish I knew his time of birth...

But he would be the Leo of the Leo rising on the event chart. His Sun would be in the 12th, conjunct the Asc.

katydid

I find the angles very interesting in the Oct 15th chart.

The Sun snuggled down in the bottom, right at the IC and squaring Pluto.

And on the Desc, open enemies, we have Mars and Lilith in Aquarius. squaring Mercury and Venus in Scorpio.

So the Sun, ruler of the Ascendant, the victim, is hidden in the home [4th] and in a struggle with Pluto in Cap in the 6th. [struggle for her life and health?]

watcherofthesouth

Yes, and the Sun could also represent neighbors. Kirsty McIntyre analyzes whole sign houses. So if you were to do that here, the ruler of the 7 is in the house that precedes it (Cap) - and that means what she was stalked, according to McIntyre. Uranus placement could mean that the public was shocked.