List the most to least HOE (garden tool) of the zodiac from 1-12

ConfusedCrab

And come on guys let’s be mature about this....being a HOE HOE HOE marry Christmas isn’t necessarily a bad thing these days.

It’s 2018! We are evolved creatures!!

Abby83

And come on guys let’s be mature about this....being a HOE HOE HOE marry Christmas isn’t necessarily a bad thing these days.

It’s 2018! We are evolved creatures!!

Do you mean whores? If so -

1. Aquarius.
2. Capricorn.
3. Aries.
4. Sagittarius.
5. Gemini.
6. Leo.
7. Scorpio.
8. Pisces.
9. Taurus.
10. Cancer.
11. Libra.
12. Virgo.

Lykanized

I think Virgos will really really surprise you lol. The Venus Virgos I know fully embrace their sexuality and some even take on that label proudly
Virgo just has a virginal vibe sometimes but vibes LIE

ConfusedCrab

I think Virgos will really really surprise you lol. The Venus Virgos I know fully embrace their sexuality and some even take on that label proudly

That’s for sure.

I just put it as #12 as a given butttttt I’ve seen otherwise. 😶😶😶

Whoam1

Do you mean whores? If so -

1. Aquarius.
2. Capricorn.
3. Aries.
4. Sagittarius.
5. Gemini.
6. Leo.
7. Scorpio.
8. Pisces.
9. Taurus.
10. Cancer.
11. Libra.
12. Virgo.

Mars signs first: Capy, Scorpio, Aries
Air:Gemini,Aqua (Libra is later)
Fire:Sag,Leo
Venus next: Pisces,Libra (Tarurs later)
Moon ruler: Cancer, Tarurs, Virgo (esotericaly ruled by the Moon).

Lykanized

That’s for sure.

I just put it as #12 as a given butttttt I’ve seen otherwise. 😶😶😶
I think there's a different vibe to the sexuality exuded by various elements. Water is more sensual-emotional, Earth sensual-physical, Fire is raw, and Air I can't quite pinpoint yet. I should be able to since my Venus is in Gemini

But all have that potential to embrace their inner garden tool :biggrin:

Whoam1

I think there's a different vibe to the sexuality exuded by various elements. Water is more sensual-emotional, Earth sensual-physical, Fire is raw, and Air I can't quite pinpoint yet. I should be able to since my Venus is in Gemini

The nature of Aquarius and Capricorn includes water. Saggitarius may include air nature same with Virgo.

ConfusedCrab

Lmao bad choice of words on my part but I get a kick out of it some how. 😅😅😅

Venus in Gemini 😶😶😶😶😶

Do you need more than one partner to be satisfied?

Lykanized

Lmao bad choice of words on my part but I get a kick out of it some how. 😅😅😅

Venus in Gemini 😶😶😶😶😶

Do you need more than one partner to be satisfied?

I need one so long as they are the right one and have the same amount of tirelessness as I lol. I won't become invested in someone boring. True to tgat sign, I'm very mental in love and I need intellectual connection which often leads to others things for me

I've dabbled in polygamy by accident and found out it wasn't my thing. I can only love one person and I crave that intimate connection, but if I found someone who might wanna explore physically...who knows?

Abby83

Oh yes, you are correct. I am a Venus in Virgo. Before it progressed into libra I was a fit, physically amazing lover. As in I worked hard and went for a long time with my partner but took initiative and action. Once Venus went in Libra it was nice to be receptive but far out I'm lazy. A short sex session is enough and I have no problem saying 'can we finish now? I'm tired, my bum hurts.' I never got sore when Venus was in Virgo. How odd. Oh and yes, the Virginia side is how they get aroused. Works well.

Last edited:

Abby83

I just had to go back to this thread.

Notice I put Aquarius at the top of the list. I just remembered a young girl who was the receptionist at the gym I went to. She was an Aquarius. Whenever there was a very attractive for bad boy in the gym she would bat her eyes at him and push herself towards him so desperately. Yet it worked. She would put on baby face smile for my husband standing next to me (even though he wasn't interested, shes not into girls like that) she would suss out what the guys were doing afterwards. One guy was saying he had to go home and look after his baby so his wife could go out. That was seen as an opportunity by this aqua. She went home with him and f**Jed him on his Harley! At least I learnt that you really have to put yourself in these guys faces in a naughty shocking way if you want to get laid with them. Lil, no wonder I never attracted guys like that. Its so not me. I see it as immoral and desperate.

I'm surprised the other women are not bothered by it though. And its funny how the bf sees the guys as the problem and not his gf.

ConfusedCrab

I just had to go back to this thread.

Notice I put Aquarius at the top of the list. I just remembered a young girl who was the receptionist at the gym I went to. She was an Aquarius. Whenever there was a very attractive for bad boy in the gym she would bat her eyes at him and push herself towards him so desperately. Yet it worked. She would put on baby face smile for my husband standing next to me (even though he wasn't interested, shes not into girls like that) she would suss out what the guys were doing afterwards. One guy was saying he had to go home and look after his baby so his wife could go out. That was seen as an opportunity by this aqua. She went home with him and f**Jed him on his Harley! At least I learnt that you really have to put yourself in these guys faces in a naughty shocking way if you want to get laid with them. Lil, no wonder I never attracted guys like that. Its so not me. I see it as immoral and desperate.

I'm surprised the other women are not bothered by it though. And its funny how the bf sees the guys as the problem and not his gf.

Wait so she’s doing all this and she has a bf?

Damnnnn....

Abby83

Wait so she’s doing all this and she has a bf?

Damnnnn....

Haha I know right? And she tried her luck with like every guy who entered the gym. Sussed out the person trainers for sessions. Fu*led a few of them, AND had a bf. I must admit, she must be pretty skilled if she can score that many masculine meatheads. But I think she wanted it more than most women. Like most women expect the gut to make the moves. This girl was a sweet kind talker and always gentle but would really move on the guy with such excitement. She was so horny she was desperate for them. I just don't understand how it didn't bother other ppl. They all thought she was such a lovely girl and I'm thinking wtf? Of course she hated me because I disapproved of her behaviour. I didn't intend on sucking up to her rich as* so if she's crossing the line with my husband I'm not gonna sit back and say aww look she's so sweet, which is what everyone else says. Sure, I've got nothing wrong with ppl being promiscuous, but I do have a problem with going after someone who's married.

ConfusedCrab

Haha I know right? And she tried her luck with like every guy who entered the gym. Sussed out the person trainers for sessions. Fu*led a few of them, AND had a bf. I must admit, she must be pretty skilled if she can score that many masculine meatheads. But I think she wanted it more than most women. Like most women expect the gut to make the moves. This girl was a sweet kind talker and always gentle but would really move on the guy with such excitement. She was so horny she was desperate for them. I just don't understand how it didn't bother other ppl. They all thought she was such a lovely girl and I'm thinking wtf? Of course she hated me because I disapproved of her behaviour. I didn't intend on sucking up to her rich as* so if she's crossing the line with my husband I'm not gonna sit back and say aww look she's so sweet, which is what everyone else says. Sure, I've got nothing wrong with ppl being promiscuous, but I do have a problem with going after someone who's married.

She tried to put the moves on your husband too!!???
How did your husband react?

Oh hell no!! I would have already had a little chit chat with her husband and tell him to keep her on a shorter leash!