What is going here?

hiii^^

I just casted a chart about me and one boy, with whom have some kind of potential relationship and the seventh house just shocked me... can someone explain what is going heree? :D

Attachments

• astro_2gw_his attituede and possibilities_hr.65451.80950.jpg
    astro_2gw_his attituede and possibilities_hr.65451.80950.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
hey Elena,

what did u mena about not lasting? My relationship with him?

And seventh house means affairs from his side? I cant understand his intentions from this chart...

Last edited:
Well the thing is that right now we live different countries but its until October. We keeping contact and are thinking about possible relationship im future when there will not be any distance. Before this when we were together we had a quit good and deep emotions. However, i am not sure now. And i had a doubt about him and other girl. I was asking about our relationship and his intentions towards me. Than this chart was casted with full of planets in his house... so i can not understand anything :/

ellie04

I see... Moon has moved past Saturn and recently changed signs which shows the separation and change in situation, but it's in Saturn's sign/triplicity/term so it shows he still likes you very much. Unfortunately, Moon isn't gonna aspect Saturn until it enters Pisces which means by the time you get together his feelings may have changed.

You say there's another gal, then Venus could represent her. Are they together now in the same city? If yes, it explains why Venus is in his house. But his sigs are only receiving her by Term and Face meaning he likes her but not as much as you.

I'm newbie to Horary but hope I helped with my limited knowledge.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Your planetary significators, Saturn and Moon, separate and do not aspect. They are disjunct, one sign apart, and so do not see eye to eye, are not coming together.
By essential dignity, he/Moon does not receive you/Saturn well, as you are cloaked in the sign of Moon's detriment. Moon's next aspect is opposition.
I do not see the relationship continuing as you might hope.

Zora

Account Closed
hiii^^

I just casted a chart about me and one boy, with whom have some kind of potential relationship and the seventh house just shocked me... can someone explain what is going heree? :D

But this is NOT HIS 7th house- it is not his natal chart – it is a horary and this is different to look at. And he- as moon- is not even in - in 7th house. Moon square uranus is perfect for long distance relationship.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank yoi guys for answering ^^ as i understood he likes me a lot, but when he visits to my city in October he may not feel the same right?

You describe the situation as "We keeping contact and are thinking about possible relationship im future ...i am not sure now... And i had a doubt about him and other girl. I was asking about our relationship and his intentions towards me."

Traditional [non-Frawley] shows that by reception you/Saturn receive him, like him well, since he as Moon is in the sign of your/Saturn's dignity.
You like him a lot now.
These feelings are not reciprocated because he/Moon does not receive you/Saturn well since you wear the sign of his/Moon's detriment.
He does not like you a lot now.
There is an additional aversion between you . That aversion is reflected by your planets being in side-by-side signs. This is described as averse by sign.
I see nothing in this chart that to a coming together in the future.

Last edited: