Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

I heard that some people believed I had a capricorn mercury conjunct and square saturn at the same time from both directions in some kind of "multiwhammy". Then you might think-
"Is ynnest now being a joker or is he serious? Is it some truth or only partly true or nothing at all? Is he saying this now to steer away us from his true mercury or is he actually giving us some kind of clues here?".

All I can say is- suck on that.

Y

I didn't expect that I'd be lighting up the horny goat weed, but I'm not gonna complain.

david starling

I heard that some people believed I had a capricorn mercury conjunct and square saturn at the same time from both directions in some kind of "multiwhammy". Then you might think-
"Is ynnest now being a joker or is he serious? Is it some truth or only partly true or nothing at all? Is he saying this now to steer away us from his true mercury or is he actually giving us some kind of clues here?".

Y

What's really confusing people is that you have Moon and Asc retrograde. :lol:

Starsareround

I get the message, but what's the context?

Oh jeez. of course I can't find it now, but you posted once that you would only look at charts of people who you believed would give "reliable" feedback or something, which intimated some distrust. Maybe you just do that to avoid wasting time. Anyway, because you posted about knowing a lot about posters that you don't reveal, I thought it worth it to point this out. When we read charts, we can't control the honesty of the feedback, but that shouldn't be a hindrance.

Ukpoohbear

Y

Definitely some truth to it cos you have the Capricorn dry sense of humour lol

conspiracy theorist

Oh jeez. of course I can't find it now, but you posted once that you would only look at charts of people who you believed would give "reliable" feedback or something, which intimated some distrust. Maybe you just do that to avoid wasting time. Anyway, because you posted about knowing a lot about posters that you don't reveal, I thought it worth it to point this out. When we read charts, we can't control the honesty of the feedback, but that shouldn't be a hindrance.

Rather, what I'd do was read a mountain of charts and really look at the responses I'd get to see which ones were humoring me and which others said thing that indicated my chart reading actually hit a spot.

Lykanized

I get the feeling most often everything you say is an attempt to be witty or sarcastic, but it fails sometimes and I don't know how to reply
Sorry

ynnest

The thing is that women completely lack insight into the secret "men societies" of middle earth. Its not some kind of gay community like you women would like it to be, it is a militant training base who teaches young men to go through the pain of childbirth and then come out re- birthed.

Y

Starsareround

The thing is that women completely lack insight into the secret "men societies" of middle earth. Its not some kind of gay community like you women would like it to be, it is a militant training base who teaches young men to go through the pain of childbirth and then come out re- birthed.

Y

You are pure gold ynnest. Keep writing. 👌🏼