problems with 7th house

valentin

Hi !
I'm concerned about the retrograde Chiron in my 7th house and the bad aspects received from Saturn and Sun from my first house (oppositions).Am I going to be alone ??
Thanks.

Attachments

• image006.JPG
    image006.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Kalyxa

Hi !
I'm concerned about the retrograde Chiron in my 7th house and the bad aspects received from Saturn and Sun from my first house (oppositions).Am I going to be alone ??
Thanks.

No, this does not mean you will be alone. Relationships may be a source of pain for you but are also a source of healing and learning.

From http://www.astrologynotes.org/wiki/Main_Page:

Sun Opposite Chiron
The wound of Chiron (as indicated by sign and house) interferes with creative self expression, while at the same time the native is driven by the opposition to keep attempting to shine. They continuously compare themselve to others. These people have been wounded by others in some way, and may internalize the wound to create an unconscious saboteur which impedes healing. They may develop an inferiority complex. When they become aware of their self-punishing or self-inhibiting tendencies, they can learn to heal their past wounds and move ahead with more confidence. Sun Opposite Chiron people may be wounded in relationships, or may seek a healer for a partner.

Saturn Opposite Chiron
Saturn opposition Chiron pits self-limitation and structure against the pain of our psychological wounds. Essentially, we are either locking ourselves up in a straitjacket of responsibilities or we suffer pain and frustration related to repeated negative patterns. These patterns may have first been revealed in the relationship to the father or other parental or authority figure. However, the stiff upper lip approach to these issues is not going to bring resolution. People with this aspect will suffer much self-limitation and be unable to show their true nature until they confront their pain and deal with it. This will take time and effort, and will probably be difficult and frightening as it involves letting go of the security of control represented by Saturn. These people have to be willing to risk the disapproval of others (particularly the disapproval of the father or inner father image). Ironically, until they do this they will generally fall short of that approval despite their attempts to please due to the undermining effects of Chiron wounds.

Kalyxa

The informations about the 7th house...but the things you provide doens't help me :)

Your original question implied that you were concerned about the aspects that your Sun and Saturn made to Chiron in your natal chart, which is why I posted the information I did.

"Information about the seventh house" is rather vague. If you are looking for information about Chiron in the seventh house, a quick google search of 'chiron seventh house' will yield plenty of information for you to explore. If you are hoping to attract more lengthy answers to your question, you might want to consider writing a bit more about your situation and trying to interpret the aspects/house positions that you mentioned to the best of your abilities.

JUPITERASC

Hi !
I'm concerned about the retrograde Chiron in my 7th house

and the bad aspects received from Saturn and Sun from my first house (oppositions).

Am I going to be alone ??
Thanks.
Main Rulerships of 7th House :smile:

'....Marriage and all forms of partnerships. The spouse, lover.
Business partnerships and the legal contracts that pertain to them.

Watters notes that affliction of the 7th represents: "an open rupture in a partnership or marriage"

All enemies that are known as such belong to this house
the 12th house warns of secret enemies
but as soon as their existence is known they are represented through the 7th house....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html

JUPITERASC

Interesting factor is that if the birthtime was only five minutes earlier
then the ascendant would have been Capricorn
Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, however if Capricorn were the ascendant
then Descendant would have been Cancer, ruled by Moon :smile:
Important to establish accuracy and reliability of official time of birth

valentin

Interesting factor is that if the birthtime was only five minutes earlier
then the ascendant would have been Capricorn
Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, however if Capricorn were the ascendant
then Descendant would have been Cancer, ruled by Moon :smile:
Important to establish accuracy and reliability of official time of birth

My hour of birth was 6:15 AM no doubt ...my mom insist on that :))

JUPITERASC

My hour of birth was 6:15 AM no doubt ...my mom insist on that :))
From past discussion on our forum, a member who is a nurse working in a hospital
told us that at the time of birth of the infant
the mother is most definitely not looking at her watch
the medical team also are focused entirely on the health and safety of mother and newborn
and so it is only AFTER the infant has been examined, washed, weighed, measured, clothed and so forth
that a time is noted :smile:
the mother also must be examined and made comfortable by other members of the medical team
and if there are only one or two medical practitioners present at delivery
then these procedures take longer.
and so
the time noted is frequently simply the time when the notes are written

valentin

From past discussion on our forum, a member who is a nurse working in a hospital
told us that at the time of birth of the infant
the mother is most definitely not looking at her watch
the medical team also are focused entirely on the health and safety of mother and newborn
and so it is only AFTER the infant has been examined, washed, weighed, measured, clothed and so forth
that a time is noted :smile:
the mother also must be examined and made comfortable by other members of the medical team
and if there are only one or two medical practitioners present at delivery
then these procedures take longer.
and so
the time noted is frequently simply the time when the notes are written
Ok....what about Chiron opposite Saturn and Sun....is it that bad?