will I get in???

jenxchan

image: https://imgur.com/gallery/vlIeo3B

Will I get into Brown University? I submit my application few days ago because the deadline is today and I do want to know if ill get in of not. The college releases the accept or reject letters late march

The social environment is very friendly & cooperative, there are many places to go near campus and things to do. The school allows he students allow of freedom and intellectual curiosity within classes that a gpa ranking doesn’t exist there. It’s located in Rhode Island btw, Also want to bring up that the students are studious due to the freedom and creativity the school gives them.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

moon tols jupiter(l3) to mercury l9 (is cazimi by the way) and immediately after finds sun and saturn.so actually its kind of besiegement , between sun and saturn ..though opposition to sun its not as strong as combustion, but still is regarded as malefic in this instance
So we have a hard aspect (opposition) and a bad reception (mercury in moon's detriment and triplicity and in jupiter's (your application) fall
this doesn't look very promising, considering the above looks difficult so let's hope for your asc on spica

Last edited:

besitos

I think the earlier post was not a clear yes or no. I'm not sure. But could that earlier post be more reliable since it was the first question about this situation within a time frame where things have not changed much?

jenxchan

moon tols jupiter(l3) to mercury l9 (is cazimi by the way) and immediately after finds sun and saturn.so actually its kind of besiegement , between sun and saturn ..though opposition to sun its not as strong as combustion, but still is regarded as malefic in this instance
So we have a hard aspect (opposition) and a bad reception (mercury in moon's detriment and triplicity and in jupiter's (your application) fall
this doesn't look very promising, considering the above looks difficult so let's hope for your asc on spica

should i wait and reask the question in the beginning of march then?

Aria Venue

should i wait and reask the question in the beginning of march then?
i don't see why you must ask again.i recall your first chart also, you asked about two universities back then and it was positive, still i wasn't sure whether indeed was Brown or Harvard.
So send your applications and wait
i wish you all the best

sworm09

image: https://imgur.com/gallery/vlIeo3B

Will I get into Brown University? I submit my application few days ago because the deadline is today and I do want to know if ill get in of not. The college releases the accept or reject letters late march

The social environment is very friendly & cooperative, there are many places to go near campus and things to do. The school allows he students allow of freedom and intellectual curiosity within classes that a gpa ranking doesn’t exist there. It’s located in Rhode Island btw, Also want to bring up that the students are studious due to the freedom and creativity the school gives them.

Hello jenxchan,

Unfortunately I don't think so. The Ascendant ruler Venus is in Aquarius and is making no applying aspects.

The Moon is in an angular sign, but is hanging out around the nodes and is cadent. The Moon's next aspect is being prevented by the Sun/Mercury conjunction because the two are basically glued to each other.