Will I get my USA Greencard?

bowler

Hi guys, so I have been selected for the immigration lottery. Yet, the process has not completed and there is always a chance for not to receive greencard. (e.g., my interview date is not specified yet.)

So I asked horary about it, will i get my usa greencard and will it be good for me overall?

But I still don't know which house to look exactly since there is paperwork, and foreign country and living abroad etc. etc.

Is there a chance you guys take a look at it?

Attached the chart.

ASC: gemini
sun : capricorn
moon : aries

Attachments

• astro_2gw_usa.46619.16129.jpg
    astro_2gw_usa.46619.16129.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 32

bowler

Hi guys, so I have been selected for the immigration lottery. Yet, the process has not completed and there is always a chance for not to receive greencard. (e.g., my interview date is not specified yet.)

So I asked horary about it, will i get my usa greencard and will it be good for me overall?

But I still don't know which house to look exactly since there is paperwork, and foreign country and living abroad etc. etc.

Is there a chance you guys take a look at it?

Attached the chart.

ASC: gemini
sun : capricorn
moon : aries

Anyone? a help would be much appreciated.

kalinka

Sorry to say but I don't think you will. Mercury even though approaches a conjunction with Saturn, the ruler of the 9th and 10th but has to meet Jupiter and Sun first, which prohibit the outcome. Also Moon as significator of the 3rd squares Mercury and Saturn, at last Pluto.