Lost my gold Mangal sutra chain

shil

Hi Team,
i am working professional in dubai and on 20th july 2019 i went to parlor at 5pm and i removed my gold mangal sutra chain around 6.10pm in front of that lady and kept in my grey bag's small pocket. i din remove it from there ,then we went to a hotel to eat and we came home. next day i went to al ain and went to 2 schools with my bag and then came back to office and then home. today on 22july i woke up suddenly at 6 in morn thinking about my chain and went and checked in bag but couldnt find it. i went to my car and searched not there. i checked with one school its not there nor in my office. will i find it ? did the parlor lady take it or in school i lost it? pls help me i am very upset. it holds so much importance. i am also having a hard time finding a new job and current job is not ready to give a hike even though i have done really well to get business for them. looks like i am going through a bad phase. pls help me
p.s: not sure if the chart is correct as it had lot of options

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_is_my_mangal_sutra_lost.38421.148059.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_is_my_mangal_sutra_lost.38421.148059.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I believe your necklace will be returned to you. Moon and Part of Fortune is in 7th house (other people) making a good aspect to your sign Mercury and the Sun after leaving Venus the symbol of your necklace. It may be in the safe keeping of an honest person who will return it.

Moon Dance

shil

Thank you Moon dance i really appreciate it. I hope but the chart is correct as i just followed some directions written in one thread and made it. Would u be able to gather any more info like did i drop it in those schools or somone robbed it or should i search near my house or car . im so confused. i have reported in dubai police but i doubt taht will help. thank u so much for replying brings some comfort to know i may get it back.

Moondancing

Premium Member
No, I do not believe it was stolen. With Venus in conj with your sign Mercury, it should not be far from you. Those planets are in 11th house showing it might be found in clubs, lodges, meeting places, with a friend. Look near water, bathrooms, sinks, fountains. Also, look in low lying areas, it could be you dropped the necklace.

Moon Dance

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question: 22 Jul 2019 TZ = -2.0 1.2400 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=1Sco25

There are 4 testimonies it will be found! The same rulers both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent.
Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.
It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places.
Ruler is in 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room, public building, department store, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Can in 9 house. Look in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
POF in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: silver, white, green, blue, grey, tan

shil

Thanks moon dance, yes we had been to a hotel post the parlor and the hotel is situated near a lake, the hotel was closed yesterday hence couldnt enquire with them, im praying and hoping its there, its my only hope.

shil

I cast the chart when I read your question: 22 Jul 2019 TZ = -2.0 1.2400 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=1Sco25

There are 4 testimonies it will be found! The same rulers both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent.
Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.
It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places.
Ruler is in 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room, public building, department store, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Can in 9 house. Look in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
POF in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: silver, white, green, blue, grey, tan
thank u fensi, i really pray i find it as wedding sentiments are attached to it.

Moondancing

Premium Member
shil: Tomorrow Mercury (your sign) makes an exact conj to Venus (jewelry). It is my hope that shows you finding the necklace by tomorrow.

Best wishes,

MD

shil

Moooon Dance thank u sooooooooo much! i logged in here quickly jus to tell u n fensi the good news.
today i called the hotel and asked about my chain and they said they hadnt heard anything, so in lunch time i drove to the hotel and they said no mam nothing here , i came back to my car and cried that why did this happen, where did i lose it do i deserve this torture, i prayed god do a miracle help me, i thought about what u said n thought who will that honest person be and cried thinkn its not lik a phone where ppl can find details and who ever goes to police station to return something they found on the road. so in the midst of my crying my phone rang and i picked , it was the parlor lady saying where did u keep it last and then said they found it in another room!!! boy oh boy i was elated. i went thr quickly as i could and thanked her.
dont no if the other lady was scared of the police complaint i made or they genuinely found it today, but im thankful.
i even told her that u mentioned an honest person will give it back, she was so happy asked me for details of this website. :)))
thank u thank u thank u . god is great. n u ppl r awesome!