Hate my life

caramelo

Look everything is going wrong, I have been feeling horrible lately and is just getting worse, I feel so much anger and frustation all the time... Is almost unbearable.

Maybe if I get more understanding of my natal chart I would find what should I do or at least find some insight on why is this happening or I am this way...
Whatever
Thanks anyways
Here it is
https://imgur.com/s34FACw

Last edited:

waybread

I'm sorry that you are going through such a difficult time.

Right now transiting Uranus is squaring your sun-Neptune opposition, which can be a big indicator of an identity crisis. Whatever you thought was firm and secure about yourself can suddenly enter a state of disruption and confusion.

Maintaining a clear sense of self can be difficult for you because Neptune natally opposes your sun. Your sun gives your identity, or sense of self. Neptune is a planet that rules beautiful illusions, but also bitter disillusionment, while missing the reality in between. Transiting Uranus is equally shaking up those beautiful illusions.

With your moon conjunct Saturn you may normally also be prone to sad or depressed feelings.

I think the cure is to focus on your Leo nature. Yes, the lion can feel wounded, and retreat to its den. But the lion is royalty. Your sun in Leo also rules the heart and spine, so now is a good time to take a stand for yourself, just because you say so.

What can you change in your life now, for the better?

This transit will pass, but you'll probably feel it for a while, so now is a good time to reinvent yourself.