Cute guy and me?

LovelyMissAries

A friend in my circle that I've seen around but don't know very well has been hitting me up much more frequently. He's younger than me and in a different life stage kinda, but he's cute so I figure this could be something fun. Even though it's new and we usually use L1 / L5, I'm using L7.

Mercury in detriment being in Pisces, Jupiter in his own sign, but what about Mercury and Jupiter squaring exact, and Jupiter applying to the ASC too? I guess based off receptions the answer is "Not that much"? That explains the buzz of attraction but our conversations haven't been that flow-y. I'm always busy and driving, and he's working and busy too.

Moon is trining Venus, but so Mercury is conjunct Venus. If we're both conjunct Venus does that still mean there's another woman involved, or could that represent our mutual friends?

Can't wait 'til Mercury moves into Aries on the 16! I wonder if that means Mercury and Sun will come together, and if Sun is another man or just means I'll be feeling better overall since Sun is exalted in Aries.

Attachments

• dhlma.jpg
    dhlma.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 34

twistandshout

This doesn't really look very promising, honestly. From the looks of it, you're more interested in him than he is in you.

Mercury in Jupiter's sign, but Jupiter in Mercury's sign of detriment definitely shows your attraction to him but he may not feel the same. Jupiter is also retrogrades, so Mercury and Jupiter are moving away from each other as well, so if anything does happen, it will likely be fleeting.

Jupiter and Sun, however, are applying to one another in a trine, Jupiter is also moving back to complete this trine, so it's possible that maybe he's already interested in someone else? Especially since the Sun is in his turned 2nd house of values. They both receive one another in their signs via triplicity so it shows some familiarity and friendliness as well.

The only thing that could indicate the possibility of something is the Moon applying a trine to mercury, since Cancer rules his turned 5H of romance. However, the moon completes the trine to venus first, which rules his turned 3rd and 8H. This could indicate him asking you out but it could be because he sees that you're already interested in him, so it'd be a potentially easy Yes and a bit of an ego boosting thing for him more than anything, especially since Jupiter is exalted in cancer.

I'd probably suggest making sure he's genuinely interested before pursuing anything serious (unless you're looking for fun, in which case go for it!).

LovelyMissAries

This doesn't really look very promising, honestly. From the looks of it, you're more interested in him than he is in you.

Mercury in Jupiter's sign, but Jupiter in Mercury's sign of detriment definitely shows your attraction to him but he may not feel the same. Jupiter is also retrogrades, so Mercury and Jupiter are moving away from each other as well, so if anything does happen, it will likely be fleeting.

Jupiter and Sun, however, are applying to one another in a trine, Jupiter is also moving back to complete this trine, so it's possible that maybe he's already interested in someone else? Especially since the Sun is in his turned 2nd house of values. They both receive one another in their signs via triplicity so it shows some familiarity and friendliness as well.

The only thing that could indicate the possibility of something is the Moon applying a trine to mercury, since Cancer rules his turned 5H of romance. However, the moon completes the trine to venus first, which rules his turned 3rd and 8H. This could indicate him asking you out but it could be because he sees that you're already interested in him, so it'd be a potentially easy Yes and a bit of an ego boosting thing for him more than anything, especially since Jupiter is exalted in cancer.

I'd probably suggest making sure he's genuinely interested before pursuing anything serious (unless you're looking for fun, in which case go for it!).

Yeah he's a lo younger than me, like by 6 years, and his lifestyle puts me off so I think I would just be in it for fun. He smokes a lot of pot which made me wonder if that could be signified by Mercury in Pisces too. He is divorced and has a son so I'm sure he talks to his ex wife and they may hook up, idk. He usually hits me up first but i havent kept the convo going v long each time. Where do I look to see the timing of how things play out?

IleneK

Premium Member
You/Mer are in the sign of Jup's dignity, so I think he/Jup likes you quite a bit. You are interested in him with Merc in his house, conjunct the descendant. You feel a bit uneasy about it, as you mention, as reflected by you/Merc being in your detriment. Merc/Jup apply to aspect each other by square, perfecting as the chart is cast; Jup retro, so both of you are moving toward each other. This looks like coming together to me.
How it will unfold? Dignified Moon's next aspect is a trine to exalted Venus. This looks pretty favorable to me. The square between Merc/Jup may prove challenging, so remember to practice and cultivate resilience. It will serve you well.
Wishing you the very best, lovely, however this may turn out.

LovelyMissAries

I'm not writing it off completely yet but wanted to come back and say after reflecting a little bit that maybe Twistandshout is right? Like he hasn't tried making plans with me or been showing me consistent attention, so perhaps I've been the more interested party after all.