T-Square - help with interpretation needed

santama

Hi folks,

I just paid recently attention to the T-Square in my chart and found a lot of the described issues very true for me. It is a subtle frustrating energy that lingers on through all my life and makes the most fundamental things in life a challenge. A depression may have developed in the last years maybe as the climax of this theme of frustration, repression and obsession. On the other side, yes, it kind of makes me unbreakable. I have this strong feeling that I can survive anything. But I would like to overcome these ever ongoing behavioural patterns of mine that bring me frustration and as I feel it, block my full potential.
Now I read the solution to this challenging pattern is the sign or the planet that would fill the pattern, so in my case, Taurus, or my Venus in Taurus. I was wondering how this focus could look like more specifically...also, my Venus opposites Pluto that is part of the T-Square. So, can it still be a solution, since it is indirectly linked to that T-Square...

Would just be glad if someone could give their thoughts to this. The more specifical the better.

Thank you!

Chart is attached.

Attachments

• natalchartequal.jpg
    natalchartequal.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

FROG

A book about T-Squares:
Planetary Aspects: an astrological guide to Managing your T-Square
by Tracy Marks. C. 2014

First of all --
Do you have a Grand Cross, because you have a T-Square plus a Venus opposite Pluto in the vacant spot? Perhaps it depends on what size orbs you are using.

T-Square in the chart -- once considered all bad news, is now considered to be just the perfect stimulus for building good character. As time moves on, you become familiar with your conflicts between intentions/actions, and even between intentions themselves. Look at the T Square like a honing stone that grates away bits of imperfection with every transiting trigger. Use it to keep you motivated to improve. All life long.

As for Taurus in the empty space, use that as a clue or key to identifying shortfalls, as that space expresses what you don't have, to have balance. To me that's a large concept to swallow in a minute, when one lives with a T-Square all life long. But it does make a good summary statement, to use while trying to remember how to deal with a T-Square.

You will have transiting conjunctions to the T-square which will turn on the themes with their own agenda. Try to make good use of those times, moving forward as best you can at the time, even if only an inch.

Take note whether you T Square is Cardinal Fixed or Mutable. It sounds like it is FIXED. What do you remember about FIXED? That's the flavor of T-Square you have.

Remember first that two planets in any aspect what to work together, but sometimes the angles make it harder to do.

Meditate on what good can become of someone with a TSquare such as yours. What is good about the way they grow? What is useful to others in what they know?

A 12th house Taurus -- sounds like privacy and peace. Simplicity and secrets. Contrast that with your T-square. Now can you see what you have and what you might need to strive for?

There's a beginning. Hope it helps.

miquar

Hi. You only have a T SQR if you include Chiron, and then its a wide one in my opinion. The ongoing tension you're experiencing is more likely to do with the Moon Mercury conjunction in Cancer making quite close aspects to Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. If you research the values and fears associated with Moon in Cancer and Mercury in Cancer, and then get a sense of the pressures which the outer planets are putting on them to operate outside of their normal 'comfort zones' then you may get a broader perspective on the tension you speak of.

Best wishes

Miquar

santama

Hi miquar, thanks for the answer. Well, actually it is a T-Square that includes my Mars, Saturn and Pluto. When I do a Pullen Reading on astro.com with usual used orbs I get the information that I have a T-Square in my chart (+ Venus opposite Pluto). Of course, I cannot tell for sure if it is the T-Square I feel is the obstacle. But I can definitely tell that the fixed signs energy and probably Saturn in my chart are an issue as the main theme in my life are obsessing over thoughts, persons,... pride, feeling insufficient, feeling that my attempts to action are very arduous and not satisfying, feelings of revenge, etc. Saturn is my ruling planet so I would say it does have some significance.

The Moon/mercury opposite Neptune/Uranus is another huge story again in my life... :)and, true, maybe even a more important one.

santama

Thank you very much FROG for your answer. Well, if the missing part in a T-Square is what you would miss it wouldn't fit for me, because I actually DO have my Venus in Taurus in 5th and conjunct my IC probably pretty dominant. But the orb to Mars and Saturn from Venus are too wide to form a square, aren't they? At least using the usually used orbs... so now I don't know if I have T-Square or a Grand Cross in my chart, I am confused :D

miquar

Oh yes, sorry, Mars, Saturn and Pluto. Very wilful, especially with Mars in Leo. The Pluto squares are quite wide but still worth considering; but the close Mars Saturn opposition is likely to be the most significant part of the t sqr, and possibly of the chart as a whole - at least some of the time. With oppositions it's important to notice how you identify with each planet at different times, and - when you're siding with one planet over the other - how you experience the other planet as coming at you from the outside. Then the trick is to expand your subjective sense of self to encompass some of the qualities which seem to be coming at you.

Best wishes

Miquar