will i receive any money in any way this year

Amy

ok so i know the title of this horary is different from my question. i just wanted to clarify what i was aiming for.
i have been going back and forth to new York for my moms and elderly relatives visits. i cancelled a December vacation i was going to take with my daughter because i need to see my 90 year old aunt who is very sick. she is the last and i am very scared. she raised me. i will be going back to Brooklyn on October 28th for 1 week.

the trouble is that i work a lot and try to keep my money liquid. i dont want to run out of money.

so with this chart do you see any money coming to me in any way?

thank you so much
did not know which thread to include this horary on

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_my_financial_health_improve_soon_hr.72777.29337.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_financial_health_improve_soon_hr.72777.29337.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 19

ElenaJ

The moon is VOC in this chart, so it doesn't look like anything will be happening.
Saturn, south node and pluto on the cusp of your 2nd house of money show restrictions, loss and scarcity.
Mars, ruler of 12th, (again restriction), and 5th of children (your daughter) is square the ascendent and conjunct sun so weak, active overspending going on.
Chiron in the 4th of family shows where the problem is coming from, the wounded healer, you are literally shooting yourself in the foot to help your family.
Sorry.