Is the Monk correct about my future husband's name?

Cancer7

Account Closed
The name of my (future) husband , that the Buddhist Monk told me, will it come true/is it correct?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_husband_name_hp_53291_5379.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_husband_name_hp_53291_5379.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary doctrines and uses whole sign house format)

I'll us the Part of Truth or Falsity to estimate an answer to this question:
-Part of Truth or Falsity (ascendant+moon-mercury) falls at 23 Gemini
-the Sun (arbiter of Truth) is in exact opposition to the Part = - testimony
-9th house (prophecies) = Virgo = Mercury; 9th house lord Mercury (and also dispositor of the sign of the Part itself) flows away from the Part = - testimony (notice that both Sun and Mercury are in the sign opposite the place of the Part)
In my opinion the answer to this question is no...

mdinaz

If he's wrong, you'll have wasted your life looking for a person who doesn't exist while fated mates the Universe sent to you passed you by.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Nope, never searched for the individuals by the name given. However, I just so happen to currently be dating someone by the name the monk mentioned. Me and this guy crossed paths two years prior to meeting for romantic/dating reasons.

Google the Monk, he is popular around the world. Cau Chin

Love2Know

Nope, never searched for the individuals by the name given. However, I just so happen to currently be dating someone by the name the monk mentioned. Me and this guy crossed paths two years prior to meeting for romantic/dating reasons.

Google the Monk, he is popular around the world. Cau Chin

hmm interesting so you are currently dating a man by this given name, do you hope he will be the one and this is why you are asking?

Cancer7

Account Closed
Hmmm, good questions... I want things to happen naturally. I was told the name by the monk in March or April of 2010. This guy and I first crossed paths in 09 or 10, then again in 2012. Again, I dont know. I'm trying not to think to much about the situation and miss out on other opportunities. I'm just living.

Would I like to marry him, YES!!! He is by far the best dude I've dated!!!
hmm interesting so you are currently dating a man by this given name, do you hope he will be the one and this is why you are asking?

Cancer7

Account Closed
I feel the same way about the charts we cast....
We can cast charts until the cows come home....FREE WILL overrides everything
At the end of the day, God is in control of of the sun, moon, stars, etc, but he has given individuals free will
This is my belief!!!

Love2Know

I feel the same way about the charts we cast....
We can cast charts until the cows come home....FREE WILL overrides everything
At the end of the day, God is in control of of the sun, moon, stars, etc, but he has given individuals free will
This is my belief!!!

Yes but if destiny says you are going to meet and marry this person, then not thinking his name matches the monks would really hold you back?? I doubt it.

Cancer7

Account Closed
If a man ask me to marry him, and his name didnt match what the Monk stated, YES. I would marry that guy. I'm not going to let the opportunity for marriage pass. Of course it has to be a match between us!
Yes but if destiny says you are going to meet and marry this person, then not thinking his name matches the monks would really hold you back?? I doubt it.

mdinaz

Destiny may tell you, via the charts, you are going to meet someone. The chart doesn't mention his/her/its name. The chart also doesn't say you WILL marry this person, it only says that the conditions are ripe to do so. You still have to say "I do". You can just as easily decide at the last moment to say "I don't". You can also decide "I'm not marrying you until you change your name to Bob". Who is this magical Monk who gets all this power?

Cancer7

Account Closed
LOL...google him "Cau Chin". He doesnt use charts, he just talks to you. I guess he "hears" :innocent:

The charts arent right all the time. Ive cast charts and had readers come up with 4 different answers and 20 different outcomes, LOL.
"Science", LOL!!!
Destiny may tell you, via the charts, you are going to meet someone. The chart doesn't mention his/her/its name. The chart also doesn't say you WILL marry this person, it only says that the conditions are ripe to do so. You still have to say "I do". You can just as easily decide at the last moment to say "I don't". You can also decide "I'm not marrying you until you change your name to Bob". Who is this magical Monk who gets all this power?

mdinaz

LOL...google him "Cau Chin". He doesnt use charts, he just talks to you. I guess he "hears" :innocent:

The charts arent right all the time. Ive cast charts and had readers come up with 4 different answers and 20 different outcomes, LOL.
"Science", LOL!!!

That's definitely true - astrology is very subjective, but then so is clairaudience and clairsentience. But hey, even archaeologists and climatologists disagree and argue constantly!

Love2Know

That's definitely true - astrology is very subjective, but then so is clairaudience and clairsentience. But hey, even archaeologists and climatologists disagree and argue constantly!

Yep most things are, the data is the same but the interrupters are different