When will I get a girlfriend

Govind

I'm 25 and I have never had a girlfriend. Never even close. I wonder if it will ever happen for me. I know I am still young, but never having been even close at this stage is worrying for me.

I have several girl friends, but never a girlfriend. When there is a girl I like she is either dating someone else or is not into me, or she's into me and I'm not into her. You know, the usual problems that most people have. The thing with me is that its been like this consistently my whole life.and I don't see an end in sight.

I asked the horary question 'when will I get a girlfriend'.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_d_hp.43349.64269.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_d_hp.43349.64269.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 41

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary really only answers yes/no questions.

I have a feeling you also asked this question before. Questions are like births. There can be only one. Also they have a time limit of 3-9 months or so, unless you are william Lilly, but then he died in 1681, and unless you go back to 1680, you probably can't ask him.

This is also the kind of question which depends on your actions and your skills at meeting and making the opposite sex feel comfortable with you. Its also based on your skills in not choosing a female who is "out of your league". There are leagues, unless you are choosing females who are only 18, and then you can play across leagues.

If you believe that astrology is fate, you need to be asking this question in the vedic forum. But if you ask it there, they might be pretty blunt about it, and you might not like their fateful answer.

The real issue here is what efforts you continue to make to make yourself attractive to the opposite sex and what skills you have. If the conversation one still exists, then its going to be hard since women are all way more interested in conversation than anything else. This does run at cross purposes since guys tend to be interested in something else, and its not conversation.

I'm rambling, Govind, because this question, or one very much like it, has been asked by you numerous times. And you have gotten numerous thoughtful answers. But here you are again asking it. The bottom line is that, AFAIC, IT is all about issues that you need to resolve that we've all talked about over and over again. Astrology won't help until you resolve those issues. In fact, astrology has been pretty clear that those issues have to be resolved first.

Its too bad that you can't start fresh here, but we all have a message history unless we go back and remove them all.

Last edited:

Govind

Apologies. Didn't know about the 3-9 month rule. I've just had a lot of bad luck with this and thought there could be some out there who could offer some insight.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Apologies. Didn't know about the 3-9 month rule. I've just had a lot of bad luck with this and thought there could be some out there who could offer some insight.

You know fully well, Govind, its not just bad luck. You have issues that have to be addressed, and those issues have been addressed for you and with you at great length in previous posts, by me and many others.

If you address the issues, mostly involving your communication skills, both in language production itself and in broader communication skills, then you can solve your problems. If you refuse to do that, then its not bad luck, its your failure to take the bull by the horns and get done what needs to be done.

Astrology has already repeated pointed you in the right direction. You simply have to follow the road that has been pointed out.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm one of those people who tends to read the past posts of a person, and who, when he responds, takes notes about the general gist of the conversation so that I can be aware and more helpful next time around. Its probably the professional counselor in me. I had clients who who would come back to me 6 months later with the same problem that they were not willing to work on before, and expect that I wouldn't have remembered what we spent hours and hours on before.

Govind

I appreciate the advice. I have made big strides on the issues that you are referring to the past 3-6 months. It has had a lot to do with me pushing out my comfort zones and seeking some professional help as well. I'm as confident as I've ever been. This is not one of those situations where I haven't made changes and expect to hear different results.

But I'm still having bad luck with the ladies so I thought I'd post to see if anyone would be willing to give some advice. That may not happen now but that's ok.

thanks again.

Zarathu

Account Closed
What I'm trying to say is that its not bad luck. Women have different needs and requirements than men. They look at the world differently.

I'm delighted to find that you've been working on those issues, so I won't bring that up again. You have no idea how few people are willing to take the advice here and run with it.

Perhaps you oculd share what you actually mean by bad luck so that we could advise you. And I'm hoping that some of the ladies will give you the advice since I'm a hapily married man of 64, with a wife, and we've been married for 40+ year and been seeing each other for 43 years.

Maybe some of the ladies could step in after you explain your "bad luck".

Govind

It seems like every guy I know my age who are even less confident, less interested in getting a girlfriend, and are less social than me seem to be getting in relationships. A lot of them seem to have women falling into their laps, while it just hasn't happened for me.

There is nothing physically wrong with me, I'm tall and fit and not bad looking. So that's what I mean by 'bad luck' with the ladies. The girls I'm into are either in relationships or are not into me and the girls that are into me I'm not into. That is a common problem for a lot of guys I know, but all I'm saying is frustrating because it keeps happening over and over.

And that is why I was hoping to see if any planetary positions are blocking me and if they will clear up some time soon.

I'm going to continue to go out more (as I have the last 6 months or so) continue to build up my self confidence and just have fun and enjoy people's company without being so focussed on getting a girlfriend. But I admit its frustrating that the results aren't there.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm going to continue to go out more (as I have the last 6 months or so) continue to build up my self confidence and just have fun and enjoy people's company without being so focussed on getting a girlfriend. But I admit its frustrating that the results aren't there.

Without looking at your chart, and I will in the near future, it seems that the issues from what you said is not that you can't go out with girls and have a relationship, but its two fold:

1. There are a number of girls that like you and would like to have a relationship wiht you but they just don't really turn you on.

2. Perhaps the word "girlfriend" is mis-nomer in this context. You have girl friends. And you go out and have fun with females, but what you are looking for is a steady intimate relationship with a female. I think that describes your need, perhaps, more than just the word "girlfriend".

3. Lots of people of both sexes struggle to find this. You are not alone. I don't suppose there is one of those computer dating services that attempt to match people up available to you? I know a number of people who found their true love in that instance. Of course, I also know of one person(my daughter---who is now married) for whom they told her they had nobody that could match her needs. She found that humourous in a macabre way.

Lillytoday

Hi Govind,

its quite strange - i disagree with almost everthing the other author wrote...
so much talking, but very little reading... of the chart...!!! Horary DOES NOT only answer YES/NO questions... it would be a pour technich indeed... it can serve complex analysis on real live matter!!!

In your case my jugement is this: It honestly looks like you are in a difficult situation! And if you just continue, things will NOT HAPPEN just by themselfes one day...!! You need to get activ! You need to take a serious change/different approach to overcome the situation as it is...

moon is in gemini weak and in 12. pretty much lost...
no aspects wih either saturn or venus coming up - in fact: the planets are not seeing each other literally...
moon instead is applying to mars, signifing sex in general, as it is on your mind...but you certainly need to astablish some kind of basic change in this matter... to get there...

best regards, from very far away, Thorsten

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi Govind,

Its quite strange - I disagree with almost everything the other author wrote.

There is so much talking, but very little reading of the chart...!!! Horary DOES NOT only answer YES/NO questions. It would be a poor technique indeed. It can serve complex analysis on [any] real live matter!!!

In your case my jugement is this: It honestly looks like you are in a difficult situation! And if you just continue, things will NOT HAPPEN just by themselfes one day...!! You need to get activ! You need to take a serious change/different approach to overcome the situation as it is...

moon is in gemini weak and in 12. pretty much lost...
no aspects wih either saturn or venus coming up - in fact: the planets are not seeing each other literally...
moon instead is applying to mars, signifing sex in general, as it is on your mind...but you certainly need to astablish some kind of basic change in this matter... to get there...

best regards, from very far away, Thorsten

Perhaps you could enlighten Govind with all the stuff that you saw that is not yes/no. You've not provided much for him. As to the discussion, you have not taken the time to go back in the hisotry of this topic on Govind's previous posts here. If you had taken the time to look at the history, rather than just shooting your mouth off, you would have seen an enormous backlog of astrology on this particular question.

It would also be useful if you were you go back to the archives and look at the answers to this question for Govind that many people, myself included, have done on this and similar questions. From seeing that, you will notice immediately, that none of us see horary as a simple YES/NO event.

As to yes/no with Horary, Horary starts with yes no question and builds from there. Like any astrological chart, you can learn so much more from it, but horary is built on answering aswerable questions which which have a positive or negative answer. Every volume by the famous horary astrologers presents that principle, and is built in that direction. To say otherwise is to run against most of the famous modern and many middle age authors.

To each his own though---just shoot from the hip if you like.

Cancer7

Account Closed
I asked the same question in "read my chart" (natal), and got a correct and accurate response. Maybe you should try that section.

I casted my chart in June, the reader stated romance would come in August, and it did.

Govind

I appreciate the help everyone. Not very good signs based on what what Lillytoday said which is depressing. Maybe posting my natal chart in that section could be of help. Maybe I should just stop focussing on getting a girlfriend and instead focus on other parts of my life since it doesn't look like it is going to happen for me any time soon.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Morphstar

To answer this question your birth chart should be analyzed first. This may shed a light on the problem, if one exists, give some solutions based on your construct, and then give some insight based on the transits or other predictive techniques.

In regard to your horary chart. the querent’s ruler is in the darkness of the 12 house, and is very soon to quincunx the ruler of the quesited and continue with some negative aspects. The Moon is in Gemini – the sign of fluent communication.
On the other hand, Jupiter, the natural ruler of the 9th house of transcendent ideas, and also in this chart, in Rx in the Querent’s house, is about to trine the ruler of the 7’th house of relationships and also Mercury, the master of communication, and ruler of the 3rd house – communication again.

To get some more insight and clues, looking now at the flirting 5’th house, we see the sun, which will end a cicle with this poor Moon again. The Sun, often symbolizing the heart of the question, is the ruler of the 2nd house of values (usually money in our culture, but other as well). The first ruler of the 5th house, Mars, is badly afflicted from the Moon (again), but minutes away from sextile Jupiter, and very soon to enter 3rd house of communication. (By now, we can safely say that communication is the key of the answer for this chart, and may imply about the problem).

Based on the above, I’m guessing the following, though without your natal chart It’s not as effective.
Your problem is not the WHEN, but the HOW. Meaning that there is some kind of problem in regard to attitude and communication. Once you change it, you’ll be able to change your cycle and things will be better for you.
Just a guess, hope it helps..

Govind

To answer this question your birth chart should be analyzed first. This may shed a light on the problem, if one exists, give some solutions based on your construct, and then give some insight based on the transits or other predictive techniques.

In regard to your horary chart. the querent’s ruler is in the darkness of the 12 house, and is very soon to quincunx the ruler of the quesited and continue with some negative aspects. The Moon is in Gemini – the sign of fluent communication.
On the other hand, Jupiter, the natural ruler of the 9th house of transcendent ideas, and also in this chart, in Rx in the Querent’s house, is about to trine the ruler of the 7’th house of relationships and also Mercury, the master of communication, and ruler of the 3rd house – communication again.

To get some more insight and clues, looking now at the flirting 5’th house, we see the sun, which will end a cicle with this poor Moon again. The Sun, often symbolizing the heart of the question, is the ruler of the 2nd house of values (usually money in our culture, but other as well). The first ruler of the 5th house, Mars, is badly afflicted from the Moon (again), but minutes away from sextile Jupiter, and very soon to enter 3rd house of communication. (By now, we can safely say that communication is the key of the answer for this chart, and may imply about the problem).

Based on the above, I’m guessing the following, though without your natal chart It’s not as effective.
Your problem is not the WHEN, but the HOW. Meaning that there is some kind of problem in regard to attitude and communication. Once you change it, you’ll be able to change your cycle and things will be better for you.
Just a guess, hope it helps..

Thanks for your response. I do have some speech difficulties but I've been working really hard to improve it and will continue to do so. I've been more social as well but I do admit that my speech is still a barrier. I have asked similar horary qustion a few times before and I keep getting a similar response. So maybe posting my natal chart would be a better idea.

Thanks again.