Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 09-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Account Closed

Question Does only first applying aspect count??

My question was 'would my colleague work for me today?" There was no application between our significators...Jupiter and Mercury, but the moon at 16 Leo (my co-ruler) does eventually sextile Mars at 19 Gem...a planet in her house. The moon first conjuncts Venus at 16.5 Leo though. Does this mean that the answer is no because the moon's next applying aspect is not her??
Does it always have to be the next aspect, even if one uses the moon?
thanks
Barb

Unread 09-09-2007, 03:46 PM

Re: Does only first applying aspect count??

Hello Barbh, as far as I have understood it, you take the Moon, co-ruler indeed as second in case the first , Ascendant ruler, is either very weak or does not apply. Before anything else, have you looked at mutual reception between Asc.ruler and the girl? Also receptions by triplicity, etc. count and could be helpful. If not, then look at the Moon. Venus, where the Moon gets to first, could mean a female person. What does Venus represent in the chart? Your Moon is in the term of Venus you see. The Mars in her house could be used as her co-ruler and could indeed signify that she could work for you. However, I think that she maybe arranges for another girl (that Venus)to help out or that you yourself will do that because your collegue really could not help out.Is that at all possible? Which house did you use for your collegue? It should be the ruler of the 11th house, not the 6th, just that you be sure of that.

Tags
applying, aspect, count