Should I continue in the group ?

*Ju*

It has been a month I am making part of a prayer group in a friend's house once a week, like yesterday was our meeting where we pray to each other and etc. But, I got hurt on some words towards to me by a women who directs the reunion of this small group, as only myself know what I've been through in my private life. She wasn't bad at all but words are words.
I am kind afraid to continue to make part of the group and get hurt again, should I just not care that much and continue going or is it better to leave the group ?

I am going to try it, I am not an astrologer but here I go.

I am mars and the group is the 11th house, right ? mars and venus retrograde will make a square soon to each other. I also see, Iam in opposition to chiron in the 4th house, I read that the 4th house means how things will end. I am confused because there are trines to mars.
Could I have a help from you guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ?
I thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 30

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

An advice-request question:

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-the group = a) the 11th house = Virgo = Mercury/ b) as a religious oriented association, the 9th house = Cancer = Moon
-querent Mars is in the 11th house showing connection of querent with the group
-group significator Mercury flows toward querent Mars = + testimony
-9th house significator Moon flows toward Mercury (the group) and toward querent Mars = + testimony
-9th house significator Moon is in the Egyptian term of Mercury, indicating the connection (legitimate connections) of the group with religious matters (9th house) = + testimony
-no significators are in applying aspect = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -1 testimony
Net = +2 testimonies

Indications: with a net +2 testimonies, Cosmic advice is: yes, continue with the group.

Anachiel

It has been a month I am making part of a prayer group in a friend's house once a week, like yesterday was our meeting where we pray to each other and etc. But, I got hurt on some words towards to me by a women who directs the reunion of this small group, as only myself know what I've been through in my private life. She wasn't bad at all but words are words.
I am kind afraid to continue to make part of the group and get hurt again, should I just not care that much and continue going or is it better to leave the group ?

I am going to try it, I am not an astrologer but here I go.

I am mars and the group is the 11th house, right ? right mars and venus retrograde will make a square soon to each other. Yes I.....

The late ASC describes something that has already been done that cannot be changed. It's too late, what was said was said. You have probably already decided you don't want to go and, yet, you ask if you should.

I'm not sure should is really what you mean, though. See you are described by Mars and the Moon, in Aries. Defensive. Perhaps, it's not so much a matter of where you go or don't go but, how you are dealing with something that is apparently still very raw and unresolved within.

If you can handle working on that, resolving, then yes, go. If not, then it doesn't matter where you go because it will come up again.

*Ju*

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

An advice-request question:

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-the group = a) the 11th house = Virgo = Mercury/ b) as a religious oriented association, the 9th house = Cancer = Moon
-querent Mars is in the 11th house showing connection of querent with the group
-group significator Mercury flows toward querent Mars = + testimony
-9th house significator Moon flows toward Mercury (the group) and toward querent Mars = + testimony
-9th house significator Moon is in the Egyptian term of Mercury, indicating the connection (legitimate connections) of the group with religious matters (9th house) = + testimony
-no significators are in applying aspect = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -1 testimony
Net = +2 testimonies

Indications: with a net +2 testimonies, Cosmic advice is: yes, continue with the group.

Thank you so much for answering ! I appreciated it

*Ju*

The late ASC describes something that has already been done that cannot be changed. It's too late, what was said was said. You have probably already decided you don't want to go and, yet, you ask if you should.

I'm not sure should is really what you mean, though. See you are described by Mars and the Moon, in Aries. Defensive. Perhaps, it's not so much a matter of where you go or don't go but, how you are dealing with something that is apparently still very raw and unresolved within.

If you can handle working on that, resolving, then yes, go. If not, then it doesn't matter where you go because it will come up again.

Thank you Anachiel ! I will continue participating and see what will happen...I really enjoy going, the group is great, it was just few words said from one lady that hurt my heart as I know it was kind of unfair (probably she just tried to help, she is a nice person) so I'll forget it and let's see in the near future.

*Ju*

I had another misunderstanding with this person in the group, I keep going casually because I like the others and get together with them. Now, my birthday will be at the end of the month and will fall on the the day of the reunion-weekday. I am in doubt if I celebrate my birthday with the group or not. I am insecure with the specific person and the atmosphere between us is not the same :sad:, I am afraid if this person will ruin my birthday with arguments or comments.

I am saturn in libra in the 8th house, exalted by sign but anxious.
What I looked was the moon next aspect with chiron :crying: squaring with jupiter that rules the prayer group in my house of joy. The moon in the illusion/dreamer pisces makes me to expect a joyfull moment with the group but I will ended up desiluded and more hurted. Mercury ruler of my joy house squares saturn, another difficult aspect.

I think that I should NOT celebrate my birthday with the group to avoid discomfort moment.

Attachments

• mybirthday01.jpg
    mybirthday01.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 16
  • mybirthday02.jpg
    mybirthday02.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 17