Vedic Chart Reading

missnightowl24

Hello community! I have never had a Vedic Chart Reading, but I am interested in learning how it differs from a western astrology reading. I am so used to my western chart that I am not sure If I know how to tap into the possible gifts and what not that my vedic astrology has to offer me. I could be missing out on a lot.

I'm aware that my vedic/sidereal is still me, just a different side of me I guess.
Some things that I am currently focusing on in my life are personal growth, moving/new home, and new career. I also struggle with meeting people, so I would like to figure out how to get out there are meet some people with like minded interest. If there is anything else that jumps out that you feel I should know, then tell me. Thank you for the help and understanding!

astro_2gw_missnightowl_24.59854.55998.jpghttp://https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=13&smon=11&syr=2019&zodiac=sid&ayanam=0&node=-Yn&fix=1&prmth=0&rs=0&add=18

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sidereal placidus chart :

Moon Mrigasira nakshatra/constellation, the meek sensitive deer leading the pack;

Asc lord jup-moon gemini 6th for health-employment n challenges, analytical, confused at decision making;
chest-lung-liver-circulatory issues;
winning through diplomacy-reconciliation; victory amidst adversity; jup dasa-period till age 34;

rahu NNode now transit jup-moon gemini 6th, toxic health issues; foreign assignments;

jup-moon n sat opp, stress in health-employment; misjudgments-missed opportunities;
observe fast sat evenings; prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home wed mornings;

sat sag 12th for foreign lands, philosophical outlook;
sat aspect own acq 2nd supportive of finances, but sickness for family members;

jup-sat-ketu SNode now transit sat-sag 12th opp moon for foreign lands year ahead,
pain-injury-surgery thighs-feet-head etc; foreign employment; stress in health n employment matters;
jup effective mid-course in transit march-june 020;

natal rahu-NNode acq 2nd, foreign finances, foreign languages;

sun-mars-ketu SNode leo 8th, accident prone; aptitude for being a surgeon;
hyper-energetic n temperamental; high self-pride/sensitive;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-urological-piles inflammations;

sun own leo 8th, success amidst adversity;

mars aspect own scorpio 11th, supportive of research-occult, income-gains,
but not good for health of friendships;

sun-mars n NNode opp, toxic health issues, rise-fall in life; prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings; observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

mer lord 7th over 8th, sick spouse; mer virgo chronic skin-intestinal-kidney issues;
mer lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck;

mer elevated own virgo critical thinking, audit-editorial-research roles;

venus virgo 9th debilated; artistic aptitudes, seeking splendor, self-centred;

mer-venus conjunct, literary-oratory-astro-pharma aptitudes;

debilation of venus cancelled, gradual improvements in luck-education;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

venus 10th lord negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude, university teaching etc;

do promptly ack, share how true-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas;

wishing all well, kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
It is all about planetary placements and transits and probable outcomes in terms of traits-talents, health issues, remedies, etc etc, taken one by one, whether vedic or tropical.

Are you in disagreement with most of the traits-talents-issues-life trends etc being used to the tropical chart.

What are the points not comprehensible at all, not greek n latin, while in terms of syntax etc it is an Indian here english not being mothertongue as often other europeans etc claim too about their english.

rahu-ketu are the nodes, and need not be put off, it is clarified as SNode and NNode.

Regret, have not been able to touch you through my reading effort, and you find it not comprehensible at all, while a patient para by para reading would be self-explanatory with something to pick and reflect upon,
traits-talents-health etc etc, apart from the technicalities which one may ignore.

Do care to share your reflections on the vedic outcomes of the reading, except the planets are in signs one step backward obviously, and you have chosen to get a blank vedic reading without sharing your background or your issues and what you are looking forward to.

Hope you appreciate the reading effort and investment of time for a whole chart reading with reference to vedic as desired by your goodself.

wishing you all well, do let me know if i can help clarify something,
rejecting the whole reading as non comprehensible is unfair!
readings are generally a mix of positives and negatives to consider.

Your valued studied feedbacks will be much appreciated for the effort,

kshantaram

Last edited:

missnightowl24

That's alright, you did your best. Well, for me, it is more like I can understand every other word. I don't think I knew that the format for interpreting vedic charts would be different than western charts.

I would like to know what the following means: jup dasa-period till age 34;

sun own leo 8th, success amidst adversity.

venus 10th lord negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude, university teaching etc;

do promptly ack, share how true-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas;

Thank you.

RishiRahul

Hello community! I have never had a Vedic Chart Reading, but I am interested in learning how it differs from a western astrology reading. I am so used to my western chart that I am not sure If I know how to tap into the possible gifts and what not that my vedic astrology has to offer me. I could be missing out on a lot.

I'm aware that my vedic/sidereal is still me, just a different side of me I guess.
Some things that I am currently focusing on in my life are personal growth, moving/new home, and new career. I also struggle with meeting people, so I would like to figure out how to get out there are meet some people with like minded interest. If there is anything else that jumps out that you feel I should know, then tell me. Thank you for the help and understanding!

View attachment 82971http://https://www.astro.com/cgi/ch...d&ayanam=0&node=-Yn&fix=1&prmth=0&rs=0&add=18

Hello missnightowl24,

Your soul significator states that you have a lot of unrealistic dreams/wishes in life.

With age you will begin to realise that your basic needs for self is very simple not elaborate. Of course, this understanding will not manifest at younger ages....

You are attracted to partners who are dignified and soft spoken/soothing tone.

Since Oct 2018 you are slowly focusing on personal growth, and also how it would respond to your profession cum residence, and personal life.
Between July 2019 & Jan 2020 you will get a fair understanding of it.

You are pretty courageous, thus a fighter in life. This I presume also arises from the truth that the word 'responsibility' is a major undertone of your life.
This brings the need to stand on your own two feet in life.

The second half 2020 ushers a huge change in your residential and professional environment.

The above is derived by using vedic systems, and is only the tip of the iceberg.

RishiRahul

kshantaram

Premium Member

That's alright, you did your best. Well, for me, it is more like I can understand every other word. I don't think I knew that the format for interpreting vedic charts would be different than western charts.

I would like to know what the following means: jup dasa-period till age 34;

YOU ARE UNDER JUPITER PERIOD TILL AGE 34, WHICH WOULD REFLECT THE IMPACT OF JUPITER GEMINI 6TH FOR HEALTH-EMPLOYMENT.

sun own leo 8th, success amidst adversity.

ONE SHINES COPING WITH CHALLENGES UNDER ADVERSE/DIFFICULT LIFE CONDITIONS HAVING THE CAPABILITY TO COPE UP, 8TH HOUSE FOR CHRONIC HEALTH ISSUES AND CHALLENGES IN LIFE. A WEAK OR DEBILATED PLANET IN THE 8TH WOULD FIND DIFFICULT COPING WITH CHALLENGES FEELING HELPLESS.

DO YOU HAVE THESE APTITUDES!

REMEDY FOR STRENGTHENING VENUS DEBILATED IN VIRGO 9TH TO IMPROVE LUCK-EDUCATION ETC WEARING DIAMOND.

PLANET PLACED IN THE PREVIOUS HOUSE NEGATES THE FACTORS OF THE HOUSE. VENUS LORD LIBRA 10TH FOR CAREER PLACED IN PREVIOUS 9TH HOUSE NEGATING CAREER, TAKING A RETIRED ATTITUDE, PREFERING ACADEMIC CAREERS LIKE UNIVERSITY TEACHING ETC. 9TH HOUSE FOR HIGHER KNOWLEDGE/SPIRITUALITY ETC. VENUS THE TEACHER.

Thank you.

Hope have been able to help clarify to my best.

Do share your salient feedbacks how the reading outcomes are true-untrue-insightful-helpful with ideas etc etc about traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc etc in your own life experience and expectations, your life plans etc.

Suggest focus on the descriptions of the outcomes mentioned, and how relevant they are, not focusing on the technical derivatives like negating to 9th etc which are mentioned for clarifying astrological logic which one may or may not be aware.

Look forward to hear of your interesting reflections on the reading and the feedbacks to share.

wishing you well, kshantaram