Crazy transit coming up and want to prepare

muser

Hi there, so I'm pretty new at all of this so I'm trying to figure out how to interpret this crazy transit I have coming up. If this isn't in the right place, feel free to move it. If you look at the attached chart, I will have Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Uranus, and Venus all transiting my 9th house from the end of April through the beginning of May (so the sun and moon pass through there too). The chart is drawn for May 01 2011. The thing is that I can understand each of these transits on its own, but not all of them together. I just don't have the knowledge to understand the interaction between all of these planets, and their impact in this section of my chart.

I have recently finished a PhD in humanities and am looking for work preferably overseas, so I'm hoping this is a great transit for all of that since my entire life feels very 9th house heavy. I just don't know if this will be fruition from jobs I am applying for now, or if it will be a good time to apply for jobs, or what. Are there any special challenges from having all of these planets in this house together? Thanks for any help, it will really be appreciated.
Muser

Attachments

• May 2011.jpg
    May 2011.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 20

Claire19

You do have a preponderance of planets through the 9th. However not all those are being triggered by transit.

I have attached your relevant transits for the next few months. You will need to read up on those or others here may contribute.

The emphasis is on foreign influences, higher education, the higher laws such as the judiciary, universal truths, a sense of faith and philosophical outlook on life. You may certainly travel abroad. I think you will be moving around a lot. If Venus is going through the 9th you may meet someone you become fond of and have fun with. Travelling companion.

I dont see any career influences or even everyday work of significance for a while. Bearing in mind this is only the chart for around April May. Any planet in transit has to have an aspect in the natal chart to be triggered off.

If you post your chart with the progressions added as well then a fuller picture can be seen.

Attachments

• working transit chart.jpg
    working transit chart.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: