BILL GATES uses WEALTH LEVERAGE CONTROLS World Public Health/vaccine research

JUPITERASC

3ucihu.jpg

Kintpuash

Banned
I have been 'stuck' forever on a story about Bill Gates that was in 1980's in TIME or Newsweek magazine.

He had a concept that wasn't built. He sold it with his salesmanship and then when the company who bought his concept (believing that Microsoft had hundreds built), Bill Gates hired a bunch of computer geeks who made his vision come true and fulfilled his first order. Trump would do the same. It's called a purchase order, lol.

But that's not here nor there.

He was at Stanford and or UW, by enrollement or father's proxy, and it was told he stunk so bad from not bathing for weeks, that it hurt people's senses to be in the same room with him.

Which tells me he was on Meth.

Which also tells me, never trust a tweeker, then or now.

JUPITERASC

The states with the highest covid19 death rates are: New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Conneticut, etc.

Most of them Blue states with Democrat governors, or Red Rino's like Charlie Baker who is against Trump. You know those states? the ones were they sent covid19 infected people into elderly homes causing thousands of deaths?

Trump isn't liable of Cuomo's stupidity. But keep telling yourself that its Trump's fault :wink::wink:.

I agree people aren't stupid, that is why Trump got even more votes than in 2016.

Biden got the computer "error" vote :happy::happy::smile::smile:

CapAquaPis

Bill Gates is labeled both a "hero" and an "antichrist" for his efforts to put an end to COVID-19, he worried about a great pandemic to occur in our lifetimes and he promises he'll do anything he can by wealth and science for a vaccine to prevent the majority of humanity (75 million cases so far, 1.7 million deaths) from getting ill.

SunConjunctUranus

C'mon man, he's just a little rat. The real danger is the worldwide victory of sino-soviet communists. See, Perestroika Deception by soviet defector - anatoliy golitsyn.

r

Last edited:

david starling

Bill Gates is labeled both a "hero" and an "antichrist" for his efforts to put an end to COVID-19, he worried about a great pandemic to occur in our lifetimes and he promises he'll do anything he can by wealth and science for a vaccine to prevent the majority of humanity (75 million cases so far, 1.7 million deaths) from getting ill.

If 5G radiation bombardment really is responsible for weakening the human immune system, thereby making us globally susceptible to illnesses of all sorts, and Covid-19 especially, Gates is a terrible person.

He pushed for 5G harder than anyone else.

There were dire warnings about the deployment of 5G, and it appears the warnings were correct.

JUPITERASC

Nurse Faints After Getting WuFlu Vacc In Another PR Nightmare :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmjO98I629A

AND covid 19 has a recovery rate of 99.8%!!!

These vaccines have huge side effects which they don't talk about.

Who reads the fine print when they go to get injected

because 'they' tell us it's effective.
It's big pharma that is wanting to jab everyone with a unproven
& untested vaccine.

They will make BILLIONS & probably exempt from death or serious injury.
I don't know one person who is going to get jabbed with this very unsafe vaccine

whether it's from Russia, China, the U.S. or India.

ALL with MAJOR side effects