Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-07-2011, 04:21 PM

Smile Holistic view of my birthchart

Hello all

I'm looking for some help with interpreting my birth chart, as a whole.

I have delved deep into isolated interpretations of aspects, planets in the houses and so on. Obsessed for a while, only to find that nothing satisfied me. I just kept searching for different interpretations, as if to find the "right" answer. Guess I made a rookie mistake, forgetting my own inner wisdom in the face of all information I could find.

So I'm back to square one. Instead of focus just on the puzzle pieces I want to focus on the picture.

So on to the chart; In the last year I have had a lot of focus on my twelfth house, I've chosen using "Campanus" house system that puts four planets in my twelfth house. While several other systems puts Uranus in the eleventh. So far i haven't felt that the eleventh house description of Uranus fits, perhaps as I discover and learn more I might find that the eleventh fits better than the twelfth.

Then I'm gonna stop myself from talking more, and wait for some input from the folk's here
Attached Images
File Type: png Chart.png (89.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Thimiz; 05-08-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Unread 05-07-2011, 06:30 PM

Re: Holistic view of my birthchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimiz View Post
Hello all

I'm looking for some help with interpreting my birth chart, as a whole.

I have delved deep into isolated interpretations of aspects, planets in the houses and so on. Obsessed for a while, only to find that nothing satisfied me. I just kept searching for different interpretations, as if to find the "right" answer. Guess I made a rookie mistake, forgetting my own inner wisdom in the face of all information I could find.

So I'm back to square one. Instead of focus just on the puzzle pieces I want to focus on the picture.

So on to the chart; In the last year I have had a lot of focus on my twelfth house, I've chosen using "Campanus" house system that puts four planets in my twelfth house. While several other systems puts Uranus in the eleventh. So far i haven't felt that the eleventh house description of Uranus fits, perhaps as I discover and learn more I might find that the eleventh fits better than the twelfth.

Then I'm gonna stop myself from talking more, and wait for some input from the folk's here
Congratulations on remembering that all the pieces do in fact make up a larger picture. Sometimes its easy for us to forget and focus in on the small things.

First, it would be good if you posted your chart from a place like http://www.astro.com so that it is more readable. The chart image you've posted doesn't have enough contrast.

Second, before you get into interpretations by house or contrasting house systems, you need to be certain that your Asc sign and degree are correct, otherwise you are wasting your time on interpretation that is very likely misleading to some degree. Verifying this is not simply to say, "yes, my birth time was given to me exactly by____" or "yes, that's the time on my birth certificate." I mean verify the actual sign and degree by putting it to astrological test.
Unread 05-07-2011, 06:55 PM

Thank you for the replay

But can you elaborate on what you mean by astrological test, I understand that the definite birth time is required, but how am I to test its accuracy?
Unread 05-08-2011, 04:59 AM

Kannon means Chart Rectification. There are several threads on it. Unfortunately, I am not an expert on such matters.

Unread 05-08-2011, 03:12 PM

I've updated the birth chart, so it should be readable know

Concerning the "Chart Rectification" I've read some articles, and I am without a doubt that I have a Capricorn ascendant. Many others before knowing me only identifies my Capricorn side of my personality.

I respect your views on "Chart Rectification", but I've decided to go with the time I have

To perhaps help those who will look at this post, I want tome help in interpreting my twelfth house. To perhaps see something I cannot regarding family problems, I've had huge issues with my brother. Especially in my youth, the first year of my life, my parents thought about having someone else take care of my older brother for a while, because he kept scratching my face/attacking me. But before such steps were taken, he stopped being physical and started with psychic domination instead, which lasted for a many years.

Maybe twelfth house karma is the cause of this?
Unread 05-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Urnaus conjunct Saturn, to Thimiz

Thimiz,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimiz View Post
While several other systems puts Uranus in the eleventh. So far i haven't felt that the eleventh house description of Uranus fits
You have (duty, also structuring) (energy is combined with) (friends, also restructuring). So the urge to build and the urge to tear down are combined together. This can result in destroying everything you produce. The challenge is to build and then to restructure WITHOUT destroying what you have built. You don't "feel" a connection to energy because the combination with combines into an energy that is different from by itself in the chart.

Explaining,

Tim
Unread 05-08-2011, 04:00 PM

hello good soul
ps let me confirm following to proceed further
dec 2003ood intake, bad phase in health as boil near anus region & pain in eye,june 2000 had blisters in mouth preventing food intake,gain of land/house in march 20006.in 2010 departing of few close relations

shyam53@yahoo.com

Tags
birthchart, holistic, view