Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-18-2010, 01:59 AM

Re: Scorpio Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyPlayGirl View Post

your eyes are very bright and big which is more sag like to me. i heard if youre in the last degree of a rising sign you take the next sign's characteristics as well so maybe that's it? i like your eyes though! i think sags&pisces have the most beautiful eyes
Thanks
I always thought my eyes gave off more wonder than sexy deep seduction.

Unread 02-18-2010, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalautumn View Post
Tone Space: You look more Sagittarian to me, also. But, your eyes are gorgeous, and, you look amazing for 32. Happy belated birthday, as well.

LittleMiss: I have pin-straight hair. I've never straightened it a day in my life.
wow thanks a lot!
Unread 02-18-2010, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrew View Post
I was just thinking about this "scorpio look" and was wondering which placement would enhance that look more, scorpio sun, moon or ascendant. I have moon in scorpio conj saturn square pluto in leo.
I'm on a basic level of understanding Astrology, but I am to understand that your Ascendant is your outward expression.The way you look to the world.Thus, I'd say that it's sign would be the most strong in physical traits.
Unread 02-18-2010, 02:09 AM

ToneSpace is 32!? You really don't look your age, cutos

R4VEN, I would have to agree. Moon in Scorpio really makes you jealous.

And for the last poster: He might have Mars in scorpio. They really have that attractive vibe.

Unread 02-18-2010, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda View Post
ToneSpace is 32!? You really don't look your age, cutos

R4VEN, I would have to agree. Moon in Scorpio really makes you jealous.

And for the last poster: He might have Mars in scorpio. They really have that attractive vibe.
Tone Sapace is graciously, humbly..blushing..
Unread 02-18-2010, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone Space View Post
Tone Sapace is graciously, humbly..blushing..
Aren't you the 6 ft 5? I never known any Scorpio type who was stupid tall. If your birth time was off it probably put you in the pure Sagittarius decan. That area can make for big people.
Unread 02-18-2010, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadLeftHand View Post
Aren't you the 6 ft 5? I never known any Scorpio type who was stupid tall.
Yeah.I'm leaning toward the notion of having Sag Rising.
Unread 02-18-2010, 02:39 AM
eternalautumn

I know, nuwanda, I couldn't believe it. I happened to notice it on his chart. I went !

Isn't Sag supposed to be youthful? I'm not sure but still... I would think maybe your birth time is off by a minute or something, you definitely seem more Sag than Scorp.

And you are for sure stupid tall. You're a whole eleven inches taller than me. Yikes.
Unread 02-18-2010, 02:58 AM

oh by the way, thanks for saying I look cute and attractive. not the point of the thread, but I like compliments. I wonder what sign I get that from?

Unread 03-21-2010, 10:48 PM

Last edited by nov7; 03-22-2010 at 05:09 AM.
Unread 03-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Modcleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda View Post
I'd say you definitely do.. especially in the second picture with that deep look you gave

I'm an Aquarius, with 28 degrees Libra Rising, 29 Degrees Moon in Scorpio and *sigh* Pluto in the 1st House.

I do think I have a 'Bjorklike' cuter appeareance rather than a deep dark look. what do you think? *wishes she could get rid of all the scorpio influences in her chart*

um ignore the halloween ghost and the hat, sorry it's the only picture I have without red eyes

I love this picture! You look a lot like a baby Bjork! I wish I could look just like her. She is SO cute and wild. You have a lovely appearance, so kind, gentle, and friendly... don't change it!

mod.
Unread 04-03-2010, 08:11 PM

I have scorpio rising and people often comment on the look i can give them. Ive had some people shudder and step back. which has been quite useful. Particularly in work and travelling abroad. I think it keeps me out of danger.

cos underneath i have neptune in scorpio in the first house so Im really quite a softie!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_jupiter_pisces_hp_67734_20203.gif (51.9 KB, 4 views)
Unread 04-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiCap View Post
Here are a few - not sure you can see the qualities in the photos exactly. http://www.librarising.com/astrology...iorising2.html
Just to set the record straight, that website is wrong on pretty much all of their "Rising Signs" for Celebrities. Infact, most of the celebrities on there listed as a Scorpio Rising is wrong. Almost none of those celebrities have Scorpio Rising (Except for Katherine Hepburn, Bette Davis and Charlton Heston)

If you want real celebrity rising signs, go to either http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Main_Page, or http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities.php

Quote:
Definately Katherine Hepburn, Bette Davis, Richard Gere, Marlon Brando, Charlton Heston, Adolf Hitler.
Richard Gere is "Cancer Rising", Marlon Brando is "Sagittarius Rising", and Adolf Hitler is "Libra Rising"
Unread 04-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imee View Post
Hi. Im new to this forum. Im a Scorpio with Scorpio rising, with Sun and Pluto in Scorpio both in the 12th house.

I'm always amazed at just how many Scorpios have lighter colored eyes. When I first got into Astrology, I had always assumed that pretty much all Scorpios had really dark eyes, mostly Brown.

Mine, for instance, are very Dark Brown.

I look exactly like what I thought the stereotypical Scorpio looked like, Dark Brown Eyes, Black Hair, etc..
Unread 04-14-2010, 11:05 PM

I'm scorpio rising, do I have them type of eyes???
Unread 04-15-2010, 12:17 AM

Eye... See you!
Same eyes, same person
Scorp Rising, Libra Sun, Venus & Mercury conj Pluto in 1st house conjunct ascendant

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.

Last edited by RayAustin; 04-15-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Unread 04-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
I reckon the Moon is the worst place to have Scorpio.
and why is that?
Unread 04-15-2010, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN

I reckon the Moon is the worst place to have Scorpio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo. View Post
and why is that?
It definitely is.
Even without any bad aspects, it's bad. I have Moon trine Pluto in Scorp with Moon in Cancer, and that's bad enough.

Scorpio is an intense, voracious, fixed sign. It's extreme and destructive, traditionally ruled by the malefic Mars and to some ruled/co-ruled by Pluto. Emotions here are strong and staying in the negative sense, while the Moon would do better in a more fluid sign like Cancer (whose motto is safety) for example as to 'let go'.. Scorpio just doesn't want to let go of its emotions. Scorpio is a get-back-at-you sign. When it's hurt, it won't stop hurting 'til it gets even.
Scorpio is also the lowest point for the Moon opposing its exaltation Taurus, meaning she is debilitated and weak and uncomfortable. Even though she has a few dignities in Scorpio, otherwise the sign just isn't an appropriate nature for the Moon--a person's emotions--to do well.

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.

Last edited by RayAustin; 04-15-2010 at 04:37 AM.
Unread 04-15-2010, 04:44 AM

I never realized what was so special about Scorpios until I met and started dating one... now we're
two and a half years along very happily and I am thankful everyday I see that I get to wake up to these...

Unread 04-15-2010, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
I never realized what was so special about Scorpios until I met and started dating one... now we're
two and a half years along very happily and I am thankful everyday I see that I get to wake up to these...
Yes we're awesome alright. 'Til death do us part! Haha. The question is whether or not the person can handle that type of energy; especially the Scorp that still has their emotional training wheels on. Some would get scared away.

—Cardanus.
Unread 04-16-2010, 06:06 PM

I have scorpio rising! People tell me I can be intense!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STD_0340.jpg (48.8 KB, 24 views)
Unread 04-16-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
I've always been drawn to Scorpio eyes. Even musical influences. In my life I realize, the top players have been Scorpios at some point, my own child, past loves, or just big influences on me in general.

I don't really wonder why they figure in my life so prominently, but I wonder, how. I have:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H
Jupiter in Scorpio, 10th H
Mars and Neptune on the cusp of Scorpio too.

Can anyone figure out why specifically? Romantically, Scorpios have been a rollercoaster of disaster.
In a few months Scorpio will be my progressed Ascendant and I've noticed my own eyes have gotten more scorpio-like in the last few years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12-20-2010-Progressed.jpg (85.7 KB, 5 views)
Unread 04-17-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
I've always been drawn to Scorpio eyes. Even musical influences. In my life I realize, the top players have been Scorpios at some point, my own child, past loves, or just big influences on me in general.

I don't really wonder why they figure in my life so prominently, but I wonder, how. I have:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H

Can anyone figure out why specifically?
Wow. 1746 views to this thread - and no one ventured to guess my original question.

Unread 04-18-2010, 02:17 AM

Quote:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H

Can anyone figure out why specifically?
Can you load a natal chart even anonymised. Venus in Scorpio will do it as it shows what you love and are attracted to. Past lives can also be a very strong influence I agree.
Mars and Neptune can only be in one sign even if 29 or 0 degrees....and only on a cusp of a house for instance....So if they are conjunct that can also indicate Scorpio fascination as Mars is the old and now the co ruler of Scorpio. I imagine that you would find love with a foreign person or when travelling and perhaps at college??? This female image has Scorpio eyes and very mesmeric even spooky!!! Pisces tend to have the same but softer. Scoroio is the sign of the hidden, the other realms, life and death issues such as reincarnation and
mediumship.....

Last edited by Claire19; 04-18-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Unread 04-18-2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Can you load a natal chart even anonymised. Venus in Scorpio will do it as it shows what you love and are attracted to. Past lives can also be a very strong influence I agree.
Mars and Neptune can only be in one sign even if 29 or 0 degrees....and only on a cusp of a house for instance....So if they are conjunct that can also indicate Scorpio fascination as Mars is the old and now the co ruler of Scorpio. I imagine that you would find love with a foreign person or when travelling and perhaps at college??? This female image has Scorpio eyes and very mesmeric even spooky!!! Pisces tend to have the same but softer. Scoroio is the sign of the hidden, the other realms, life and death issues such as reincarnation and
mediumship.....
You are very right re: foreign/college and love when travelling! That has been my history for sure. I'm not sure exactly why - but my Venus and Mars both are in 9th H/Scorpio. I've only ever met boyfriends in university or when travelling there have been more intense connections. Currently, there may be a spark with someone but he lives 400 miles away.

Thank you for having a look. I really appreciate it!

Tags
eyes, scorpio