Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-15-2020, 10:30 PM

Hello

Hello! Im new here and I would like some help with my chart, if possible! I would like to ! Thank you! Also I read about how to insert images, but

Thank you very much

Last edited by Lua17; 06-14-2020 at 10:47 AM.
Unread 04-16-2020, 01:11 PM

Re: Marriage with foreigner/age of marriage/kids

Hi Lua17 -

well, first of all, is there any reason you are interested in foreigners specifically? (this can help with getting some better answers to your question)

I wanted to chime in because by running your charts it shows that this year you are having progressed Sun conjunct natal Jupiter (an aspect like this one coincided with long distance travels for me a long time ago when I ended up in a foreign country) and because your 9th house of long distance journeys is ruled by the sun - someone or something is likely to lead you to foreign climes over the next months to a year although looking at it I can't say if it's going to be someone you are attached to or an opportunity to do so through some other means. So keep your eyes open for signs of this happening!

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Unread 04-16-2020, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Hi Lua17 -

well, first of all, is there any reason you are interested in foreigners specifically? (this can help with getting some better answers to your question)

I wanted to chime in because by running your charts it shows that this year you are having progressed Sun conjunct natal Jupiter (an aspect like this one coincided with long distance travels for me a long time ago when I ended up in a foreign country) and because your 9th house of long distance journeys is ruled by the sun - someone or something is likely to lead you to foreign climes over the next months to a year although looking at it I can't say if it's going to be someone you are attached to or an opportunity to do so through some other means. So keep your eyes open for signs of this happening!
Hello!! Thank you for your answer!
There isn't any specific reason for me to be interested in foreigners, in fact I really love my country, but I just don't feel that I will marry a brazilian! I dont really know how to explain it 😬 But thank you for your reply! I will keep an eye on the opportunities!

Last edited by Lua17; 04-17-2020 at 02:33 AM.
Unread 04-18-2020, 03:50 AM

Re: Marriage with foreigner/age of marriage/kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lua17 View Post
Hello!! Thank you for your answer!
There isn't any specific reason for me to be interested in foreigners, in fact I really love my country, but I just don't feel that I will marry a brazilian! I dont really know how to explain it 😬 But thank you for your reply! I will keep an eye on the opportunities!
Yeah you having a Sagittarius stellium in the first house can answer why you feel that you will act (1th house) and go abroad to meet someone

i mean you know sag loves travel and first house can be about action oriented to the external situation

i dont know if anyone can predict the number of kids that seems hard!

you do have saturn in the 4th house so you might take having a family seriously or you might had a family that restricted you or made you be a responsible person in some way

hey thanks for sharing your chart

Tags
foreigner or age, marriage, marriage or kids