Is he playing games and lying to me?

Hkk

Account Closed
Met someone and he says he really really likes me. I want to know if this is all genuine. Is he playing games and lying to me?

https://imgur.com/a/Z1fH6FC

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Is this question specific enough. I’m not sure with Horary. Have read and tried to understand the rules and hopefully this is specific enough to be answered.

Cypocryphy

Is this question specific enough. I’m not sure with Horary. Have read and tried to understand the rules and hopefully this is specific enough to be answered.

At the time you asked this there was a very emotionally intense encounter with your object of interest :smile:

He is being honest in his own mind but you have stronger feelings toward him AT THIS POINT than he does toward you. Time will tell whether love develops but he does like you. He’s not lying. He is not feeling the same way as you, however. This of course could change but right now this is the situation.

Hkk

Account Closed
At the time you asked this there was a very emotionally intense encounter with your object of interest :smile:

He is being honest in his own mind but you have stronger feelings toward him AT THIS POINT than he does toward you. Time will tell whether love develops but he does like you. He’s not lying. He is not feeling the same way as you, however. This of course could change but right now this is the situation.

Thank you so much Cypocryphy!! I would love to know how you got to that conclusion only for my knowledge and future reference. Still learning you see!

kalinka

Thank you so much Cypocryphy!! I would love to know how you got to that conclusion only for my knowledge and future reference. Still learning you see!

Because his significator Saturn is in his own rulership. The more a signficator is strong in his own essential dignities, the more honorable and honest he is (related to the question).

Hkk

Account Closed
Because his significator Saturn is in his own rulership. The more a signficator is strong in his own essential dignities, the more honorable and honest he is (related to the question).

Wow thank you 😊 this has made me optimistic for once about the love life 😍😊

Hkk

Account Closed

Does the chart show anything else or is it just the answer to the question?

Cypocryphy

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Look at the aspects of the significators and the moon. What are they doing?

Kalinka. Work on your horary. You are hedging and prevaricating and in essence, your answer makes no sense.

Your mafioso question has you all over the place. You need to learn more. It takes a special skill to tell a specific tale. You are just spinning yarns there. Look at Elena and learn proper house placement.

To OP:
The chart will answer the question. You can ask another question later. Things change in horary. The better route is natal astrology and relationship Astrology. You’ll learn everything there. But horary will answer the question at the moment.

For example. Does he like you. Yes. He does. There was more to it. But if you want to know if you’ll form a loving relationship. A new horary needs to be asked when that question becomes paramount. And natal/relational Astrology will give the whole picture.

When I say paramount, I mean you’ll spiritually be more open and the answer will be more accurate. It is based on various philosophies but there is truth that when someone doesn’t want to hear an answer or be read, then that person will retain some privacy. It is based on complicated factors too. Usually it’s not a problem. But we can close ourselves off from being read, which can lead to some inaccuracies. Doesn’t happen to often. But it depends on a lot of things. Sometimes info can be ripped from a person. Even if you guard against. Some have powerful intuition that knows no barriers. I’m prattling but be open and honest with yourself and you’ll get an answer that is the best for you.

This doesn’t help too much but I wouldn’t be much help anyway as I rely on psychism too

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

That is not why. It has nothing to do with Saturn but particular planets. Yes. Saturn helps. But Saturn alone does not lead to honesty but several factors interacting together. And I had to determine you (OP) are a woman and not a man. Can’t do that from a chart. I’m not going to make those mistakes again. :wink:

Last edited:

kalinka

What is your problem? I answered to op's question! Sometimes the chart tells us more, sometimes not. this is the same as you wrote. We can see from the next aspects what will happen about the matter/about the question. Also we could look at receptions. But I don't think that such a question like "will we become a couple" could be answered with THIS chart. for such a question the querent could cast another one. Also I wanted that the OP judge the chart for themself, if she/he want to understand it or learn something more. So we could tell the qerent what these next aspects could mean or just let them take a look first.
Moreover he is the 7th, signified by Saturn! If you use also other indications, then explain it please
Related to the other thread: I didn't give a straight answer. No Yes or No! I said that I for myself don't want to answer such a question. Only that I see something about his profession and if we judge her third, it would be a No. Because I am abstaining to the answer of the question, I never said that someone's judgement is right or wrong. So calm down! Who do you think you are? Our astrology guru? We are in a forum to discuss things.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Merry Xmas everyone!

Thank you both for helping me so much. I’m touched and really appreciate it.

Cypocryphy: what did I’m mean by there’s more to it? I get what your saying about being more open and your insights hit something inside me emotionally and you hit the nail on the head. I need to be true to myself and yes I think subconsciously I’m hiding from myself.

Kalinka: thank you for helping me understand the answer for myself. The moon is trine to Chiron. Well that’s what it looks like to me. What does that even mean. Chiron is pain or I always interpreted it to be.

Thank you again 😍

Hkk

Account Closed
Just to let you know I have been hurt in love so many times. Lied to and fooled and I find it hard to let go and chill out. Trust really has to be earned and I don’t want to get into something where one of us gets hurt. I know what people say is to take a risk you have to go in and take the risk of getting hurt but I can’t do the taking risk anymore. It hurts too much and I lose myself and it takes a long time to get myself back. Deep and emotional I know but I want this to be real so much. He really wants to see me and build a relationship. He said he really likes me and thinks about me. He is always complimenting me and tells me he wants to do things properly with me. I’m not sure of his intentions and whether I want to start anything. What if we get deep and he’s the wrong one etc. That’s just a bit of background to the situation.

Hkk

Account Closed
Early ascendant, too soon to tell. Need to let things develop.

Your question is phrased in an interesting way. “Games” could be signified by 5th house, same as the initial phases of a romance.

Significators are interestingly both in the 6th - 12th of a partner. You are both trying to be in his head! Lol.

North node in the 12th, good to try to figure yourself out like you are doing in this thread.

Moon is in the 5th which ends in the 8th. I don’t read this as negative - rather attempt clarified, open, caring communication for the purpose of mutually successful negotiation.

Lovely 😊 thank you Passiflora!

When the moon ends in the 8th, does this mean anything like it ends with sex or something? Thanks again for your insights. Both trying to be in his head. He thinks about me then? Sorry for so many questions. I feel my thinking about the situation is quite deep for someone I haven’t even known that long. It’s driving me a bit crazy. I have lost my confidence Over the last few years where as going back to more than 2 years ago I would have just gone with it. I now have insecurities over men and what might happen etc.

kalinka

I am following Frawley. So if we want to know which intentions someone have, we look at the receptions and dignities. Your (first) question was: Is this all genuine what he said to me? is he lying to me? Why my answer is, that he is not lying, I explained above. So what does he feel exactly for you? Here we are studying the receptions. You are sun and moon. If you are female , then venus is your third significator. He is saturn. Sun and venus are in saturn's rulership. We can say you are head over heels interested in him. However Sun and Moon are both peregrine, which suggest your doubts...it is like you don't know what to do. Saturn receives Moon in triplicity and detriment and sun in face. Yes he likes you, but to be honest, not that much as you like him. Because Saturn is in moon's detriment, there is something he does not like about you. However Saturn and Sun both exalt mars. Mars is in your 5th house,also your 5th house ruler, and often the natural significator for lust.So.yeah, currently both are sexual attracted to each other. He really likes you, but it seems that he sees it yet in a more "playful" manner than you. and probably it is too soon to tell if something serious could evolve. Because saturn and mars past a sextile, I wonder if you have something like a fling at this time?
applying Aspects tell us about actions, what could happen next. Sun approaches a conjunction to jupiter, your l6 and l9...and his l3 and 12. Are you wating for a message from him? If not, I think there will be something like a discussion or a talk between you both, probably in relation to your question, since moon is going to conjoin mercury, too. usually we don't answer questions, which are not asked. However...sun will meet saturn by conjunction and at last pluto. Conjunctions with pluto are rarely beneficial. If the conjunction with Saturn will benefic the sun, we could see due to dignities. As I said above, Sun is peregrine. So probably the story could not end very well for you or your desires will not be fulfilled. But the Asc is at early degree. So cast another chart at another time, when something had evolved.
So as you see, we can see more than only the answer of the question. However it always depents on the question. I saw charts, where the querent asked: will we be in a relationship?" And there were charts, which not only told the answer, even the break up was shown in the chart. But this is not always the case. So...sometimes we see more, sometimes not.

kalinka

We could look at the part of marriage, too, which could show how both are interested in a relationship with each other. The Pom is in Cancer, his Dispositor is Moon. Both sun and saturn are in moon's triplicity and detriment. This means that both are torn back and forth and having doubts currently.

Hkk

Account Closed
Thinking about the traditional signification of the 8th house, it means shared things which one generally has to negotiate for. I don't see it as sex as much as the process of connecting, a meeting of (could be anything - sex is just as close as it gets to death)...

I agree with you that your thinking is more about the situation than the particular person. Can you hang out in this place of uncertainty and use the time and relationship to figure out what you want and need and how to be sensitive to yourself and another and happy at the same time?

Early ascendant means too early to tell. Just remember that :)

‘Can you hang out in this place of uncertainty and use the time and relationship to figure out what you want and need and how to be sensitive to yourself and another and happy at the same time?’

Omg, are you psychic? This is the inner turmoil I have. These exact words are my feelings inside me!!

Yes, thanks Passiflora, I will remember this early ascendant is too early to tell.
I will keep you all updated in the coming month if anything happens 😊.

Hkk

Account Closed
I am following Frawley. So if we want to know which intentions someone have, we look at the receptions and dignities. Your (first) question was: Is this all genuine what he said to me? is he lying to me? Why my answer is, that he is not lying, I explained above. So what does he feel exactly for you? Here we are studying the receptions. You are sun and moon. If you are female , then venus is your third significator. He is saturn. Sun and venus are in saturn's rulership. We can say you are head over heels interested in him. However Sun and Moon are both peregrine, which suggest your doubts...it is like you don't know what to do. Saturn receives Moon in triplicity and detriment and sun in face. Yes he likes you, but to be honest, not that much as you like him. Because Saturn is in moon's detriment, there is something he does not like about you. However Saturn and Sun both exalt mars. Mars is in your 5th house,also your 5th house ruler, and often the natural significator for lust.So.yeah, currently both are sexual attracted to each other. He really likes you, but it seems that he sees it yet in a more "playful" manner than you. and probably it is too soon to tell if something serious could evolve. Because saturn and mars past a sextile, I wonder if you have something like a fling at this time?
applying Aspects tell us about actions, what could happen next. Sun approaches a conjunction to jupiter, your l6 and l9...and his l3 and 12. Are you wating for a message from him? If not, I think there will be something like a discussion or a talk between you both, probably in relation to your question, since moon is going to conjoin mercury, too. usually we don't answer questions, which are not asked. However...sun will meet saturn by conjunction and at last pluto. Conjunctions with pluto are rarely beneficial. If the conjunction with Saturn will benefic the sun, we could see due to dignities. As I said above, Sun is peregrine. So probably the story could not end very well for you or your desires will not be fulfilled. But the Asc is at early degree. So cast another chart at another time, when something had evolved.
So as you see, we can see more than only the answer of the question. However it always depents on the question. I saw charts, where the querent asked: will we be in a relationship?" And there were charts, which not only told the answer, even the break up was shown in the chart. But this is not always the case. So...sometimes we see more, sometimes not.

Thank you so much kalinka for taking the time for such a detailed reading!
Yes I can see what you are looking at when you talk about looking at the chart and able to answer more by seeing a picture. I may cast another chart in a few months if anything happens. I wonder what it is he doesn’t like about me? I feel like since he told me he liked me it scared me so much that I cancelled our dates etc and now I feel he feels messed about. I asked him and he said he was looking forward to us dating etc. And doesn’t understand why I cancelled even though I explained that I didn’t feel ready with a new job etc and not in the right frame of mind. This is partly true as I have gone thru a lot the last few years and some deep stuff. This has come as a surprise to me as I was expecting to meet him and to like each other. I don’t feel ready to meet up with him and start anything partly because I can’t cope with too much right now and partly because I’m scared. It’s crazy because I don’t want to start anything with him as I’m not ready to and I don’t want the dating/relationship to preoccupy my mind, but it is already taking over my head and nothing has even happened. I’m dammed if I do and damned if I don’t. I hate this love stuff if I’m honest. It’s such a big thing for me and gives me pain aswell. It shouldn’t be like this but it is. I think I’m my own worst enemy and just realised it. My mind is my enemy. I let it take over me rather than controlling it.

I wish I was psychic and had all the answers. You have been very helpful. You all have and want to thank you for helping me especially today when it must be a busy enjoyable time for most celebrating Xmas. Love you all 💖

kalinka

From what you are telling, this "bad" feelings from his side, could just mean that he is disappointed at this time because you refuse dating him. Moon is your singificator and significator for a relationship at the same time...We see that you both are feeling almost the same about that matter. Because you have doubts, he has doubts, too now. So just go for it!
Chiron is near your mc, in your 10th house, past a square with sun and soon a trine with moon. Chiron indicates that this house (your career) needs healing. it will get better in this area...or you will feeling better about it because of moon/chiron trine.

Last edited: