The Ugly Side of the Age of Aquarius

Ancar

Cancer used to be a rare disease, but now it is common. Moreover, youth cancer rates have increased 40% since 1990's. (!!!!) One could say that getting cancer seems to have become normalised (!!!!!) Is this a healthy sign?......(and is there a cosmic connection?)
This comment is too powerful to go unrecognized, so I am bringing it out of the depths of another thread where it was not recognized.

I too, having lived through 6 decades, am overwhelmed by the increase of cancer and other diseases - and the frightening growth of autism and life-threatening allergies (to simple things like peanuts!!!) that I never saw earlier in my life.

In the past two years, I have lost first a neighbor and then two friends (one of whom was my closest friend of all time - more my family than any of my "blood relatives") to multiple myeloma, a type of cancer I'd never even heard of until the first of these people was diagnosed.

Could it possibly be due to the unprecedented bombardment of our bodies by massive amounts of electromagnetic waves of our own making - billions of WIRELESS PHONE TRANSMISSIONS EVERYWHERE, WIFI EVERYWHERE, saturating our entire body - 24/7!!! AS NEVER, EVER BEFORE IN THE KNOWN HISTORY OF MAN!!!

And the myriad new chemicals that are used everywhere on everything to kill "pests" - some of which are actually species that would actually protect our crops and prevent pestilence? Pesticides which we all carry in our body - until we die? AGAIN, AS NEVER, EVER BEFORE IN THE KNOWN HISTORY OF MAN!!!

These are responsible for the "mysterious" disappearance of bee colonies (without which there is not much hope for our food supply). The dying of vital coral reefs, the official pronouncement by the UN that our oceans are dying - the mass extinction of life on this planet - all of our own doing:

"Extinction is as old as life on Earth – about 3.5 billion years – but scientists calculate that we are losing species at a rate of somewhere between 1,000 and 10,000 times higher than the natural “background” rate of extinction. This means that technically we are going through a period of “mass extinction”, the sixth that we know about over the hundreds of millions of years of the fossil record." This is a scientific finding made in 2013. And it has worsened every year.

Another scientific pronouncement by National Geographic: "In less than two generations, population sizes of vertebrate species have dropped by more than 50 percent. According to 2014’s Living Planet Report, this means we have lost over half of our birds, amphibians, reptiles, fish, and mammals. The situation is dire...." (The last estimate I heard this year is that we have lost 60% of all animal life in the past 20 years.)

As for cosmic connection, I believe we are seeing the ugly side of "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius" - an annihilating transitional time when the unchecked dizzying advancement of cold, hard technology (Aquarius' specialty)*, along with the frightening obsessive addiction for more technology instead of real people - people clambering to pay thousands of dollars for one stupid phone that may send a selfie a few seconds faster than the preceding model?? When there are children and animals starving everywhere around them? This heartless obsession seems like mass robot programming that has been set to acquire more and more and more material advancement - programming that can't be turned off. No one knows how to stop this insanity of materialism (which is the most seriously pathological in the most powerful few that no one can control), an insanity that desperately clings to preposterous, unending acquisition over quality of life and love - even their own.

In any case, I'd say that our civilisation is on its last legs, for sure.
It most definitely IS. Listen to Noam Chomsky on YouTube (ironically one of Aquarius' mixed blessings), one of the last wise men on Earth, for undeniable truth that our civilization is on the verge of collapse - and as in civilizations past, it is our own self-destructive fault. Koestler knew it was imminent, Orwell knew it, Huxley knew it, Fromm knew it, and Chomsky is confirming it. I've felt this impending collapse as some dark anxious depression I tried to suppress for so long, would not recognize, identified as my own personal psychological collapse, but hearing Chomsky confirming the collapse of civilization as we know it - rather than making me more upset...actually gave me a feeling of peace. I was not simply losing my mind...my subconscious was simply aware of the what was coming and I would not accept it.

*I have a right to speak of the dark side of Aquarius, for that is my Sun Sign. I have intimate experience with its negative side and how it can go terribly wrong.

Last edited:

Ancar

Brilliant reference, HKK. Thank you. We have definitely begun Kali Yuga! It appears to be a horrific phenomenon between every Age, no matter what sign it may be. The rampant technology is characteristically Aquarius in this Kali Yuga - but everything else is always the same, isn't it.

This section of your reference is especially significant:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Attributes

Thank you!

Hkk

Account Closed
Brilliant reference, HKK. Thank you. We have definitely begun Kali Yuga! It appears to be a horrific phenomenon between every Age, no matter what sign it may be. The rampant technology is characteristically Aquarius in this Kali Yuga - but everything else is always the same, isn't it.

This section of your reference is especially significant:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Attributes

Thank you!

I’m glad I’ve helped by expressing my opinion through a link. I believe in this and have heard many Hindu spiritual leaders... genuine ones.... talk about this

Opal

Premium Member
https://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/royalarch/

Tetramorph

The Lion, The Eagle, The Bull, Man

It is said that there is four times in the precession that the earth is affected by major destruction, or regeneration, it depends on your perspective.....I prefer to look at it as a regeneration.

Each catastrophe, coincides with an Age of the Precession.

The Lion - Leo - Fire
The Eagle - Scorpio - Water
The Bull - Taurus - Earth
Man - Aquarius - Air

Each age of regeneration, has its own methods.....in Aquarius, man is the responsible for the catastrophe.

Before you get in a panic and go out and buy survival gear, I doubt it will culminate in your lifetime.

As mentioned by Ancar, since industrialization, the increase in cancer, asthma, allergies, ms, and other petro chemical diseases are on the rise. Allergies to scent are now over 40% of the population.

Man - Aquarius - Air

We are starting to feel it, the negative side, an inability to breath the air, we are feeling industrial disease created by Man.

Aquarius is the Water Bearer. An interesting name for an Air Sign. Think of why we might need a water bearer. Water is now a commodity. We buy bottled water. We are charged for water coming into our home and for water leaving our home. Water is caged in warehouses. And the severity of our earth's atmosphere is getting more severe.

As Jesus is the representative of the Age of Pisces, The fisher of men.....the Age of Aquarius will require a representative, The Water Bearer, an Air sign.......our water is polluted, and caged.......will the representative set it free..........

Food for thought......

Ancar

Your link is to an excellent article and explanation of the Precession of the Equinoxes and the Astrological Ages.
It is said that there is four times in the precession that the earth is affected by major destruction, or regeneration, it depends on your perspective.....I prefer to look at it as a regeneration.
I have always believed that these four major transitions are Plutonian in nature - which means that devastating cataclysms are necessary to clear the way for renewal.
Each catastrophe, coincides with an Age of the Precession.
The Lion - Leo - Fire
The Eagle - Scorpio - Water
The Bull - Taurus - Earth
Man - Aquarius - Air

Each age of regeneration, has its own methods.....in Aquarius, man is the responsible for the catastrophe.
Very accurate observation. This time I think it is very clear that Man, his unchecked overpopulation, and all his devastating creations and their pollutions are the direct causes of the growing catastrophe.
I doubt it will culminate in your lifetime.
Perhaps not culminate, but it is already happening before our very eyes, and increasing at an exponential rate. For a paranoid neurotic like me that is cause for some alarm.
As mentioned by Ancar, since industrialization, the increase in cancer, asthma, allergies, ms, and other petro chemical diseases are on the rise. Allergies to scent are now over 40% of the population.
From the National Cancer Institute: "Cancer is among the leading causes of death worldwide. In 2012, there were 14.1 million new cases and 8.2 million cancer-related deaths worldwide." This is a growing pandemic unprecedented in the entire history of humankind.
Aquarius is the Water Bearer. An interesting name for an Air Sign. Think of why we might need a water bearer. Water is now a commodity. We buy bottled water. We are charged for water coming into our home and for water leaving our home. Water is caged in warehouses. And the severity of our earth's atmosphere is getting more severe.
This is a brilliant interpretation of the dark manifestations of Aquarius at present. One would hope for an eventually more benign symbolic interpretation of the water bearer pouring forth knowledge, wisdom, and putting out fires of hatred and war...but your more literal interpretation makes a lot more sense at this time.
As Jesus is the representative of the Age of Pisces, The fisher of men.....the Age of Aquarius will require a representative, The Water Bearer, an Air sign.......our water is polluted, and caged.......will the representative set it free..........
I did my graduate research on ancient symbolism of the Astrological Ages (which I found was not always quite in synch with the "officially" current age according to the 2,160 years of each but seemed to overlap a few centuries with the next age - as the Age of Aquarius is already overlapping the Age of Pisces).

Since the Equinox moves backwards through the signs, the change of any age starts in the collective mind as the infant of the preceding age and then becomes the mature new form which then grows young...and more immature: The Bull was worshipped in many ancient civilizations, notably Egypt (if there ever was a solidly based Taurean civilization, it was Egypt, the longest enduring culture on Earth, loaded with gold, jewels, magnificent and eternal monuments, and relatively comfortably sensual -- a world stubbornly frozen in its past when the Arian Greeks came to study it).

Then the golden calf (the infant of the bull) of the Exodus heralded the coming of the Age of Aries, who also became the Ram of Amun, the later supreme deity of Egypt. It was symbolized to the Greeks by the Golden Fleece:

picture.php

Ram-headed sphinxes at the temple of Amun at Karnak

And note that Jesus came into this world as "The Lamb of God" - a lamb being the infant of a ram, and left as the fishermen of men and is still unwittingly represented by fundamentalist Christians as the fish, which they proudly display on the bumpers of their cars to declare their religious affiliation. Never realizing that they are ignorantly using a "pagan" symbol of this astrological age:
picture.php

Well, more and more real fish are either toxic, diseased or dying - fewer and fewer living to maturity, so if we go by the above hypothesis that the symbol of an age goes out in infant form, we may be looking more closely at how we can keep minnows alive to maturity so that our seafood supply is not wiped out before the official fading away of this Age of Pisces, which I estimate to be around 2160 AD, perhaps even sooner. (What would you say Opal?)

Last edited:

Ancar

I’m glad I’ve helped by expressing my opinion through a link. I believe in this and have heard many Hindu spiritual leaders... genuine ones.... talk about this
HKK, I still believe that we are experiencing a Kali Yuga, which is a new concept for me - the signs (the "attributes") that are included in your link are are too accurate to deny. I need to see how the Yugas can be fitted into the astrological system of the Great Year and the 12 Ages, particularly the major cataclysms involved with the Tetramorphic Ages.

To me, this is what living astrology is all about - synchretism, finding the one system that explains everything. Something like finding the solution to the the dilemma of relativity vs. quantum physics!

david starling

This comment is too powerful to go unrecognized, so I am bringing it out of the depths of another thread where it was not recognized.

I too, having lived through 6 decades, am overwhelmed by the increase of cancer and other diseases - and the frightening growth of autism and life-threatening allergies (to simple things like peanuts!!!) that I never saw earlier in my life.

In the past two years, I have lost first a neighbor and then two friends (one of whom was my closest friend of all time - more my family than any of my "blood relatives") to multiple myeloma, a type of cancer I'd never even heard of until the first of these people was diagnosed.

Could it possibly be due to the unprecedented bombardment of our bodies by massive amounts of electromagnetic waves of our own making - billions of WIRELESS PHONE TRANSMISSIONS EVERYWHERE, WIFI EVERYWHERE, saturating our entire body - 24/7!!! AS NEVER, EVER BEFORE IN THE KNOWN HISTORY OF MAN!!!

And the myriad new chemicals that are used everywhere on everything to kill "pests" - some of which are actually species that would actually protect our crops and prevent pestilence? Pesticides which we all carry in our body - until we die? AGAIN, AS NEVER, EVER BEFORE IN THE KNOWN HISTORY OF MAN!!!

These are responsible for the "mysterious" disappearance of bee colonies (without which there is not much hope for our food supply). The dying of vital coral reefs, the official pronouncement by the UN that our oceans are dying - the mass extinction of life on this planet - all of our own doing:

"Extinction is as old as life on Earth – about 3.5 billion years – but scientists calculate that we are losing species at a rate of somewhere between 1,000 and 10,000 times higher than the natural “background” rate of extinction. This means that technically we are going through a period of “mass extinction”, the sixth that we know about over the hundreds of millions of years of the fossil record." This is a scientific finding made in 2013. And it has worsened every year.

Another scientific pronouncement by National Geographic: "In less than two generations, population sizes of vertebrate species have dropped by more than 50 percent. According to 2014’s Living Planet Report, this means we have lost over half of our birds, amphibians, reptiles, fish, and mammals. The situation is dire...." (The last estimate I heard this year is that we have lost 60% of all animal life in the past 20 years.)

As for cosmic connection, I believe we are seeing the ugly side of "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius" - an annihilating transitional time when the unchecked dizzying advancement of cold, hard technology (Aquarius' specialty)*, along with the frightening obsessive addiction for more technology instead of real people - people clambering to pay thousands of dollars for one stupid phone that may send a selfie a few seconds faster than the preceding model?? When there are children and animals starving everywhere around them? This heartless obsession seems like mass robot programming that has been set to acquire more and more and more material advancement - programming that can't be turned off. No one knows how to stop this insanity of materialism (which is the most seriously pathological in the most powerful few that no one can control), an insanity that desperately clings to preposterous, unending acquisition over quality of life and love - even their own.

It most definitely IS. Listen to Noam Chomsky on YouTube (ironically one of Aquarius' mixed blessings), one of the last wise men on Earth, for undeniable truth that our civilization is on the verge of collapse - and as in civilizations past, it is our own self-destructive fault. Koestler knew it was imminent, Orwell knew it, Huxley knew it, Fromm knew it, and Chomsky is confirming it. I've felt this impending collapse as some dark anxious depression I tried to suppress for so long, would not recognize, identified as my own personal psychological collapse, but hearing Chomsky confirming the collapse of civilization as we know it - rather than making me more upset...actually gave me a feeling of peace. I was not simply losing my mind...my subconscious was simply aware of the what was coming and I would not accept it.

*I have a right to speak of the dark side of Aquarius, for that is my Sun Sign. I have intimate experience with its negative side and how it can go terribly wrong.

Thanks for the discussion! This topic is very important to me.
What makes you think the Aquarian Age has already begun?
Also, are you a tropicalist or a siderealist when reading Charts?[Loaded question. :biggrin:]

Hkk

Account Closed
HKK, I still believe that we are experiencing a Kali Yuga, which is a new concept for me - the signs (the "attributes") that are included in your link are are too accurate to deny. I need to see how the Yugas can be fitted into the astrological system of the Great Year and the 12 Ages, particularly the major cataclysms involved with the Tetramorphic Ages.

To me, this is what living astrology is all about - synchretism, finding the one system that explains everything. Something like finding the solution to the the dilemma of relativity vs. quantum physics!

we are experiencing kali yuga. We are in the thick of it. Like i said i have heard hindu leaders talking about this and calmly preaching about all the **** that happens in this world is because of this. I have Hindu friends where they visit the temple and alot is mentioned about Kali Yuga pronounced kaal jawg. Its going to get worse before it gets better. Then when it gets better it will be amaaaazing. i dont think we will get to see it or even the new borns right now. Gets worse.....i mean how bad can i get. Look around us: cancer, greed, kids pushing prams, rape, infedility, black magic....in a MAJOR way, the planet is being wrecked. Craziness. But we have to keep moving, keep going.......

AJ Astrology

Hi Ancar,

That's probably because of your lack of understanding why things are the way they are.

Many claim tornadoes have increased, when that is not true at all.

In the last 100 years, the population centers of the US have shifted and we now have technology we never had before.

Through the 1950s, literally 100s of tornadoes went undetected and unreported each year, because no one saw them, and no one was interested in keeping statistics on tornadoes.

Even after the 1950s, when major US airports had radars that could "see" 25 miles away, 100s of tornadoes still went undetected and unreported.

A farmer in Kansas might go out into his fields and see evidence that a tornado touched down, but he never reports it.

With each passing decade, airport radars get more powerful until they can "see" out 210 miles.

Then in the 1990s the US started building Doppler radar sites covering nearly every square inch of the US.

They can "see" about 95% of tornadoes.

So, in reality, the number of tornadoes is not increasing, but the number of detected and reported tornadoes has increased.

Disease is like that.

1000s of diseases were undetectable until science made it easy to detect them.

Look at mammograms. The ones today are superior to the ones first introduced in the 1970s.

We have a greater ability to detect diseases that previously went undetected or unreported.

With respect to autism, you are apparently totally unaware that the medical definition of autism has changed with the new DSM, and autism is now a wide spectrum of disorders and not confined to a single disorder.

Since the stigma of mental health has been reduced, more people are seeking mental health, more people have access to mental health, and more families are willing to discuss mental health, rather than keep it a secret.

The numbers have not changed, but the reporting has changed.

The hysteria over electromagnetic radiation stems from ignorance.

On the right side of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum are the most powerful energies which are ionizing. That includes hard and soft gamma rays, hard and soft x-rays and Ultra-Violet A, B and C.

In the middle are the pretty colors we see.

To the left are radio waves, which like colors are non-ionizing.

Your cell-phones use non-ionizing radio waves.

As for cosmic connection, I believe we are seeing the ugly side of "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius"

You are nowhere near the Age of Aquarius and will never live to see it.

Hkk

Account Closed
There is mental health awareness on show but its still there and its getting worse - look at the state of the mental health system lol the patients come out worse!

Look at autism...yes they have named them different disorders etc but look at the state of the system and more people with these disorders than ever before. My brother was a naughty boy and he turned out well...why? because in the 60's no one got diagnosed with adhd bollox and now when a kid is naughty they pop them pills lol

Have you noticed drug dealers are on the rise. In the 60's my family say you could leave your door open during the day. Now you need double/triple glazing and 5 mortice lever lock.

This thread is not ignorant. Its facts and truth. I dont know what age we are in aqua/cap all i know is its getting worse not better.

Look at our politicians lol dont get me started. Greed and more greed and feck everyone else.

david starling

Alrighty then. In order for there to even BE an astrological Age, there has to be a transiting Age-indicator in the Chart--something to point to the degree of the Sign of that Age. Since the Age-indicator nearly everyone is using happens to be coincidental with the First Point of tropical Aries, it can't transit the tropical zodiac. So, the Aquarian Age as it's now known is purely sidereal.
Tropical astrologers are ignoring this fact, and are misusing the sidereal zodiac in order to satisfy their (entirely accurate) intuitive sense that the Ages concept somehow pertains to the tropical zodiac as well. To wit: They're moving the sidereal position of the Sign Aquarius to suit themselves, regarding when the Age begins. With very few possible exceptions, show me an astrologer who believes the SIDEREAL Aquarian Age has already begun, and it will be a tropicalist with no other interest in the sidereal zodiac.

Last edited:

david starling

Hi Ancar,

That's probably because of your lack of understanding why things are the way they are.

What's your opinion regarding Sign-blending at the cusps? I believe there is, and that Aquarius is already in the mix, even though it's not predominant. Also, which ayanamsa are you using to locate sidereal Aquarius?

Ancar

Thanks for the discussion! This topic is very important to me. What makes you think the Aquarian Age has already begun?Also, are you a tropicalist or a siderealist when reading Charts?[Loaded question. :biggrin:]
I'm happy that you found this discussion interesting, David! I'm hoping that Opal and HKK will jump back in and continue adding more fascinating information. This is all very important to me as well. I have been fascinated with Astrological Ages ever since I first heard the song "This Is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius" in the musical Hair and investigated what it was all about (yes, I was actually alive and even in junior high school at that time!).

As for why I think the Age of Aquarius has already begun is suggested in my second post (by the way, I inserted a better photo of the ram-headed sphinxes of Amun who are guarding the pharaoh between their forepaws (do not ask me why the Egyptians put paws on rams - they freely mixed and matched their animal and human parts, and lion paws just make for a better sphinx posture, I suppose - my cat definitely thinks so :wink:).

I found in my graduate work that the imagery typical of each age, as well as the characteristics of the times, overlap by more than a century (which is nothing when each age is about 2,160 years long. One fades into the other. What we are seeing now - the exponential explosion of technology (and if you're young, you likely don't have the dramatic perspective of it that I do, having kept up with tech as IT director for 30 years, and then watching it skyrocket beyond my comprehension since I retired a decade ago) - this is unfettered Aquarius at work. Pisces is not a practical "hands-on" technological sign, though it can be good at theoretical physics (e.g. Einstein, who probably could never learn to repair a computer!).

As for whether I'm a tropicalist or a siderealist...I'm both...and neither. How's that for a paradox? I think it all should work together, but the practical astrologer should know what works where. When talking about Astrological Ages and the Great Year (25,920 years, the complete precession of the rotational axis of the Earth), this requires sidereal astrology because it's based on where the Sun is positioned in the stellar (sidereal) Zodiac at the time of the Spring Equinox.

HOWEVER, the Spring Equinox ALWAYS marks 0° Aries in the tropical zodiac (and thus establishes all the other signs) no matter where the Sun appears among the 12 constellations of the Zodiac. Right now, 0° Aries occurs when the Sun is somewhere between the constellations of Pisces and Aquarius, hence the change of Ages.

But for me, that's where sidereal astrology ends. Everyday practical astrology - your natal chart, your transits, etc., are strictly Solar System planetary based. I paid to have my horoscope done by a siderealist who didn't know me and it was WAY off - it wasn't me AT ALL. But tropical astrologers have done my chart and described me as if they had been intimate friends or relatives.

Last edited:

david starling

Ancar, you can't have sidereal Ages in a tropical zodiac, so it would appear that from a tropical perspective, they don't even exist. However, the intuition regarding the Aquarian Age is most notably tropical. Modernistic siderealists dismiss anything attributed to the Aquarian Age as an effect of the sidereal Age of Pisces, with no Aquarian Age influence whatsoever. And, they place the Pisces/Aquarius boundary such that the Vernal Point (aka the 1st point of tropical Aries) won't reach it for over 350 years from now. They also irrationally consider the Signs as "walled off" from one another, so no Aquarius could be mixed in with Pisces.
There's only one possible explanation for why it's the tropicalists who are so certain we're feeling the effects of the Aquarian Age: There are tropical Ages, but the Age-indicator is not located the same as in sidereal coordinates. After that, its just a matter of incorporating the well-known overlap of Ages to construct the indicator itself, and to place it appropriately in both tropical and sidereal zodiacs. The Age-indicator as it's being used is incomplete, and doesn't explain the overlap.
On the shared, mundane level, the tropical Ages far outweigh the sidereal.

Last edited:

Ancar

Or it could just possibly be YOUR lack of understanding, not to mention your embarrassing dearth of courtesy.
Many claim tornadoes have increased, when that is not true at all.
Who said anything about counting tornadoes? Would you care to comment about the intensity of hurricanes? A VERY REAL AND DEVASTATING INCREASE IN INTENSITY. But excuse me, you likely prefer to cherry-pick that out - we mustn't bring up the devastation of Maria in Puerto Rico, of Dorian in the Bahamas, of Harvey in Houston - that likely wouldn't support whatever point you're struggling to make. Proceed with your rant about your irrelevant topic:
Through the 1950s, literally 100s of tornadoes went undetected and unreported each year, because no one saw them, and no one was interested in keeping statistics on tornadoes. Even after the 1950s, when major US airports had radars that could "see" 25 miles away, 100s of tornadoes still went undetected and unreported. A farmer in Kansas might go out into his fields and see evidence that a tornado touched down, but he never reports it. With each passing decade, airport radars get more powerful until they can "see" out 210 miles. Then in the 1990s the US started building Doppler radar sites covering nearly every square inch of the US. They can "see" about 95% of tornadoes. So, in reality, the number of tornadoes is not increasing, but the number of detected and reported tornadoes has increased.
Nice science report. Now honestly - why all this frantic obsession about counting tornadoes when it has nothing to do with the catastophic death of coral reefs, the UN's pronouncement that the ocean are in fact increasing in acidity and temperature (both lethal threats to the survival of sea life), the ever-increasing destructiveness of hurricanes and storm flooding, the drowning of entire island nations in the South Pacific, the disappearance of glaciers that have existed for centuries, the disappearance of 60% of animal life on Earth since 1970, etc., etc. There are far more critical things to address than...what was it...oh, yes...the counting of tornadoes.
Disease is like that. 1000s of diseases were undetectable until science made it easy to detect them. Look at mammograms. The ones today are superior to the ones first introduced in the 1970s.
Yet despite the "superior" mammograms, breast cancer is STILL increasing at an alarming rate - it's increasing whether detected early or not: "By 2030, the number of breast cancer cases in the United States will be 50% higher than the number in 2011, according to new research from the National Cancer Institute."

With respect to autism, you are apparently totally unaware [or so you rudely assume] that the medical definition of autism has changed with the new DSM, and autism is now a wide spectrum of disorders and not confined to a single disorder. Since the stigma of mental health has been reduced, more people are seeking mental health, more people have access to mental health, and more families are willing to discuss mental health, rather than keep it a secret. The numbers have not changed, but the reporting has changed.
I'll give on that one until I better inform myself. The problem here is that there are really no facts, only surmise that the stigma is reduced and ergo, more mental illness is being exposed - with the upsupported assumption that it's not actually increasing.

Is there less stigma now about being a mass murderer? "Mass shootings are increasing in the U.S. They've been increasing over the past four years," said John Cohen, an ABC News consultant and former acting Homeland Security undersecretary. "Many law enforcement officials agree that these shootings represent the most serious threat facing the United States today." "In one 2017 study published in Time magazine by criminologist Adam Lankford, it was estimated that 31% of public mass shootings occur in the US, although it has only 5% of the world’s population." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting. We've done well in lowering our stigma on mental illness involving murderous rage.

As for serious allergy, I NEVER ONCE knew a schoolmate who was allergic to peanuts! And never saw a case of anaphylaxis occur in any of the dozen public schools I attended (yes, a dozen - I was an air-force brat with a restless father). In fact, I never even heard of such a reaction until the last 30 or so years.
The hysteria over electromagnetic radiation stems from ignorance.
He said authoritatively, but sweetly, I'm sure....Dr. Tesla, is that you?
On the right side of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum are the most powerful energies which are ionizing. That includes hard and soft gamma rays, hard and soft x-rays and Ultra-Violet A, B and C. In the middle are the pretty colors we see. To the left are radio waves, which like colors are non-ionizing. Your cell-phones use non-ionizing radio waves.
So we are now flatly disputing the World Health Organization. You may proceed in inserting your lower extremity into your oral orifice:
A panel from the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), an arm of the World Health Organization (WHO), determined in 2011 after reviewing dozens of peer-reviewed studies that mobile phones are “possibly carcinogenic,” posing similar dangers as dry-cleaning chemicals and pesticides.
This is why it’s important to always use either your phone’s speakerphone or an appropriate wired earpiece whenever possible, avoiding direct contact between your phone and your ear or hand.
The World Health Organization (WHO) says the intensity of radio frequency (RF) radiation from cell phones decreases exponentially the further the device is held away from the body. Therefore your safest bet it keep your cell phone as far away from your ear and body as possible at all times.
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/cell-phone-radiation/

Where do you derive this omniscient information, oh Wise Reader of the Stars? Did you even read my second posting regarding the overlap of Ages?

And I'm most curious about where and from whom did you learn to be so courteous and considerate of another's perspective?

It is quite amusing that this is itself a very good example proving that the ugly side of the Age of Aquarius has already begun to fade in. I'm responding to living proof. An Internet Troll is so characteristically an Aquarian phenomenon: technological + intelligent + contentious. Being Aquarius myself, I know.

Last edited:

david starling

The Age-overlap in the case of both the sidereal and tropical Ages is one full Sign, according to my research. A foreground Age is accompanied by the background Age of the previous foreground Age-sign. A civilization that manifests during the foreground Age of a Sign, continues as a background civilization during the foreground Age of the next Sign.

No way this ambitious, innovative, confrontational, warring Age would be the result of Pisces. And as you say, an Age of Pisces would not have manifested the incredible technological advancements.

The missing piece of the puzzle is the foreground Age of tropical Capricorn, transiting due to Earth's wobble as it rotates, like the sidereal Ages, and measurable along the tropical zodiac using Earth's point of Perihelion to center the constructed Age-window of one Sign's length. The similar timeframe, in addition to the two types of Aquarian Ages occurring together, add to the confusion.
Due to Sign-blending at the cusps, Aquarius began mixing with Capricornian qualities near the end of the 18th Century. Although there's now a lot of Aquarius in the mix, it's still the Saturn-driven, tropical Age of Capricorn. Hence, the ugliness of which you've so eloquently spoken.

Last edited:

Ancar

Ancar, you can't have sidereal Ages in a tropical zodiac, so it would appear that from a tropical perspective, they don't even exist. However, the intuition regarding the Aquarian Age is most notably tropical. Modernistic siderealists dismiss anything attributed to the Aquarian Age as an effect of the sidereal Age of Pisces, with no Aquarian Age influence whatsoever. And, they place the Pisces/Aquarius boundary such that the Vernal Point (aka the 1st point of tropical Aries) won't reach it for over 350 years from now. They also irrationally consider the Signs as "walled off" from one another, so no Aquarius could be mixed in with Pisces.
There's only one possible explanation for why it's the tropicalists who are so certain we're feeling the effects of the Aquarian Age: There are tropical Ages, but the Age-indicator is not located the same as in sidereal coordinates. After that, its just a matter of incorporating the well-known overlap of Ages to construct the indicator itself, and to place it appropriately in both tropical and sidereal zodiacs. The Age-indicator as it's being used is incomplete, and doesn't explain the overlap.
On the shared, mundane level, the tropical Ages far outweigh the sidereal.

Thank you, David. Excellent reasoning and information. There is really nothing about sidereal astrology that works for me and given your additional specifics, I find it even less appealing.

You do make me aware of how thoughtlessly I use 1AD as a reference point and count by 2160-year units before and after that to decide on Ages - that way one doesn't need to set celestial coordinates of any kind. The sticking point is how do we know that 1AD was the beginning of the Age of Pisces? Did Jesus' birth actually determine the beginning of the Age (and was he actually born at that time)? His being called the Lamb of God at birth and Fisherman of Men in maturity and symbolized by a fish and commonly referred to by Christians speaking in self-protective code with the Greek acronym ikhthýs = "fish" all seem to fit my hypothesis of the Age beginning with the infant form of the symbol of the passing Age and the mature symbol of the New Age replacing it.

The one thing that I would like to do is figure out when the Vernal Equinox occurred in the constellation Scorpio, since that's the one constellation that looks exactly like what it's called.

But first I have to collapse for a few days - tr. Neptune has just conjoined my natal Pisces Mars exactly and won't leave conjunction orb until Jan. 6th. I feel less energy than a drugged jelly-fish. Please excuse my errors here and lack of a sufficiently enthusiastic response. Hopefully, I'll have "windows" when I can work on this project with stamina and clarity.

david starling

Thank you, David. Excellent reasoning and information. There is really nothing about sidereal astrology that works for me and given your additional specifics, I find it even less appealing.

You do make me aware of how thoughtlessly I use 1AD as a reference point and count by 2160-year units before and after that to decide on Ages - that way one doesn't need to set celestial coordinates of any kind. The sticking point is how do we know that 1AD was the beginning of the Age of Pisces? Did Jesus' birth actually determine the beginning of the Age (and was he actually born at that time)? His being called the Lamb of God at birth and Fisherman of Men in maturity and symbolized by a fish and commonly referred to by Christians speaking in self-protective code with the Greek acronym ikhthýs = "fish" all seem to fit my hypothesis of the Age beginning with the infant form of the symbol of the passing Age and the mature symbol of the New Age replacing it.

The one thing that I would like to do is figure out when the Vernal Equinox occurred in the constellation Scorpio, since that's the one constellation that looks exactly like what it's called.

But first I have to collapse for a few days - tr. Neptune has just conjoined my natal Pisces Mars exactly and won't leave conjunction orb until Jan. 6th. I feel less energy than a drugged jelly-fish. Please excuse my errors here and lack of a sufficiently enthusiastic response. Hopefully, I'll have "windows" when I can work on this project with stamina and clarity.

I also have Mars in Pisces, but Neptune passed it a couple of years ago. Now, Nep is hanging around my Ascendant. :sleeping:

Last edited: