What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Forgotten Warrior

Which experiences in your life you think were the most difficult for you?(even if you weren't into astrology when it happened).And seeing the transit during that time,do you feel it explains a lot?

eekndyn

Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Moon (12 Scorpio) and natal Mars (14 Scorpio) on 4th house cusp. Life-changer. Summer 1987.

In the thick of this transit now. T. pluto cj n. Moon squaring n.pluto/saturn cj. Next up t. saturn/pluto cj moon to sq pl/sa with t.jupiter cj n Neptune square n. venus. Im actually a little nervous with this one. Nep venus square is exact in natal chart. T. Pluto cj s.node in 2012/2013 i thought i was going to die.

Lin

I've just been thru THEM. Several squares to my planets in Cancer (first from Aries from Uranus) and then from Pluto and now Saturn -both in Capricorn.
Neptune in Pisces has been pretty Sh___ty. And out of one's control.
And now Jupiter in Sagi has made several negative transits and also opposed my Moon and will again.
AND what I expected was to have some relief from the trines to my Leo planets!
But no....the undermining outweighed the "supportive" and the Jupiter in Sagi in my first, then second house has been absolutely exhausting (coming after those other, terrible transits.)

and I'm not the only one who has had these multiple undermining transits. Most people with Aries, Cancer and Libra planets (esp. if more than one planet in the sign) had had to deal with these. I speak to a lot of people with selliums in those signs who think they will never end. That is how it feels.

LIN

eekndyn

I've just been thru THEM. Several squares to my planets in Cancer (first from Aries from Uranus) and then from Pluto and now Saturn -both in Capricorn.
And now Jupiter in Sagi has made several negative transits and also opposed my Moon and will again.
But no....the undermining outweighed the "supportive" and the Jupiter in Sagi in my first, then second house has been absolutely exhausting (coming after those other, terrible transits.)

and I'm not the only one who has had these multiple undermining transits. Most people with Aries, Cancer and Libra planets (esp. if more than one planet in the sign) had had to deal with these. I speak to a lot of people with selliums in those signs who think they will never end. That is how it feels.

LIN
Libra stellium su/me/pl/sa.
Now jup moving forward hoping you find some relief. Is your neptune is sag?

Forgotten Warrior

In the thick of this transit now. T. pluto cj n. Moon squaring n.pluto/saturn cj. Next up t. saturn/pluto cj moon to sq pl/sa with t.jupiter cj n Neptune square n. venus. Im actually a little nervous with this one. Nep venus square is exact in natal chart. T. Pluto cj s.node in 2012/2013 i thought i was going to die.

Oh,that sounds like a lot of transits...How has it been so far for you?

Forgotten Warrior

LIN

How did you even survive with all those negative aspects?

Inline

.....I think astrologers interpret Neptune much too gently - again how else would we perceive Neptune?!

My experience with Neptune has been life threatening - especially when working with Saturn...

The first time i almost died was during a car accident. My neck was injured and i experienced an NDE. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Saturn & TR Saturn squared them both exactly.

The next time i almost died was during child birth. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Mars and TR Uranus conjunct my natal Saturn.

Yes.....I might have expected Saturn to play a role in difficult transits...but what surprised me was how little Pluto was involved, and how important Neptune was to each incident.

Forgotten Warrior

.....I think astrologers interpret Neptune much too gently - again how else would we perceive Neptune?!

My experience with Neptune has been life threatening - especially when working with Saturn...

The first time i almost died was during a car accident. My neck was injured and i experienced an NDE. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Saturn & TR Saturn squared them both exactly.

The next time i almost died was during child birth. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Mars and TR Uranus conjunct my natal Saturn.

Yes.....I might have expected Saturn to play a role in difficult transits...but what surprised me was how little Pluto was involved, and how important Neptune was to each incident.

Oh my God,I'm so sorry for you...
Neptune's dark and dangerous side is creating deceiving illusions and dissolving existing things,which is different from Pluto who catalyses/destroys things like a bomb,so fast,but impacting,while Neptune is slower,but the effect is the same.

Lin

"How did you even survive with all those negative aspects?"

The only way you can.....ONE day at a time.

And Xanax.

LIN

PS: re: Neptune - Neptune is the planet of deception. Depending upon one's natal Neptune position and transit position this planet can be perceived as a guardian angel or THE devil. I have seen and experienced both.
You rarely KNOW which it is until later. It's almost impossible to "see" unless you are looking for it and can interpret it correctly....which is hard to do.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

"How did you even survive with all those negative aspects?"

The only way you can.....ONE day at a time.

And Xanax.

LIN

PS: re: Neptune - Neptune is the planet of deception. Depending upon one's natal Neptune position and transit position this planet can be perceived as a guardian angel or THE devil. I have seen and experienced both.
You rarely KNOW which it is until later. It's almost impossible to "see" unless you are looking for it and can interpret it correctly....which is hard to do.

You are such a strong person,really.My respects to you.
I definitely agree on the Neptune part,because its tides can help you up,but its illusions deceive badly.
My natal Neptune is conjuncting Venus exactly and opposing Jupiter,so I don't know what to think of it.

katydid

What house does Neptune rule in your natal? ....the 8th?

What house is Neptune placed in natally?

I have Saturn tightly conjunct Neptune, and the Sun is close by.

I 'drowned' in the ocean as a young teenager, and was revived by lifeguards who pulled me from the water.

Years later I looked at my transits. Neptune was going stationary Direct, on my Mercury in Scorpio, both opposing my Ascendant.

And the transiting nodes were there too, the South Node opposing my ASC and conjunct natal Mercury, with tr Neptune lurking right there.:bandit:

So Neptune and the South Node were conjunct my Mercury/Descendant, as Neptune turned Stationary Direct @ 19 Scorpio. :pouty:

That might not sound too bad, but my Mercury is part of a Fixed Grand Cross. involving Jupiter, Pluto, The Nodes and the Angles. :ninja:

I had a Near Death Experience as I was unconscious underwater. Saw the white light, saw my entire life flash before my eyes, saw my long deceased grandfather,
telling me I could go back, I didn't need to come with him yet...:alien:

Forgotten Warrior

I have Saturn tightly conjunct Neptune, and the Sun is close by.

I 'drowned' in the ocean as a young teenager, and was revived by lifeguards who pulled me from the water.

Years later I looked at my transits. Neptune was going stationary Direct, on my Mercury in Scorpio, both opposing my Ascendant.

And the transiting nodes were there too, the South Node opposing my ASC and conjunct natal Mercury, with tr Neptune lurking right there.:bandit:

So Neptune and the South Node were conjunct my Mercury/Descendant, as Neptune turned Stationary Direct @ 19 Scorpio. :pouty:

That might not sound too bad, but my Mercury is part of a Fixed Grand Cross. involving Jupiter, Pluto, The Nodes and the Angles. :ninja:

I had a Near Death Experience as I was unconscious underwater. Saw the white light, saw my entire life flash before my eyes, saw my long deceased grandfather,
telling me I could go back, I didn't need to come with him yet...:alien:

Oh dear,what intense experiences...
I'm so sorry for you....

moonkat235

Wow, all this Neptune, outer transits sound rough.

I'll share too!

When I hospitalized myself for psychosis, tUranus was almost exactly over my 3H Aries Sun. tNeptune was in between my nSaturn at 8 Pisces and nMoon at 11 Pisces. I didn't realize that until this past year. I always figured tPluto over AC was the cause, but the orb is fairly wide by comparison. I really lost my mind during that time. It sucked, but I feel pretty good about it in hindsight.

Right now, I'm a little worried about tUranus around my nVenus and tNeptune in Pisces is kinda freaky, because I have so many planets in that sign. I'm wondering what it will be like when it crosses my nMars-Merc conjunction. I'm curious, but apprehensive about how that will play out.

Inline

Katydid yes, using the whole house system: my natal Neptune conjunct Jupiter is in my 8H, and my Sag Saturn is in 9H.

Your experience of Neptune also sounds as challenging, but how wonderful to meet your uncle during your NDE and for him to tell you to return.

Forgotten Warrior

Wow, all this Neptune, outer transits sound rough.

I'll share too!

When I hospitalized myself for psychosis, tUranus was almost exactly over my 3H Aries Sun. tNeptune was in between my nSaturn at 8 Pisces and nMoon at 11 Pisces. I didn't realize that until this past year. I always figured tPluto over AC was the cause, but the orb is fairly wide by comparison. I really lost my mind during that time. It sucked, but I feel pretty good about it in hindsight.

Right now, I'm a little worried about tUranus around my nVenus and tNeptune in Pisces is kinda freaky, because I have so many planets in that sign. I'm wondering what it will be like when it crosses my nMars-Merc conjunction. I'm curious, but apprehensive about how that will play out.

Do you feel better now?I'm sorry you went through this.
Probably something major in your life will change,maybe you'll fulfill an old dream or...things can go wrong if an illusion will "put a spell on you",so to speak.
You may become more opinionated?
I'm sorry if I upset you with this...

moonkat235

Do you feel better now?I'm sorry you went through this.
Probably something major in your life will change,maybe you'll fulfill an old dream or...things can go wrong if an illusion will "put a spell on you",so to speak.
You may become more opinionated?
I'm sorry if I upset you with this...

lol no worries, you didn't upset me. I don't feel sorry I went through anything really. I don't have regrets, as in I wouldn't change anything in my past if I could. I mean, I'm still embarrassed by a lot of things and I don't really want a repeat of experiences, but suffering is good for learning and I don't think most people can tell that I've been through sh*t.

The sous chef at work asked me how I was doing one day and I was having a bad day and said 'I'm so angry right now', but she said it was funny to her, because I was smiling while I said it all zen-looking. haha

Forgotten Warrior

Katydid yes, using the whole house system: my natal Neptune conjunct Jupiter is in my 8H, and my Sag Saturn is in 9H.

Your experience of Neptune also sounds as challenging, but how wonderful to meet your uncle during your NDE and for him to tell you to return.

I personally have Neptune conjunct Venus,both opposing Jupiter...4th house in Whole Sign,intercepted 3rd house for Placidus+ Uranus conjunct Pisces IC
I'm getting stressed and disappointed continuously for a year now,and it doesn't seem to end.
I sometimes deal with it,by having what I call an electric crisis.When I remember what upsets me while staying on my bed,I feel electrified,like I'm a scientist's experiment.Then I'm calming down,and having a nice sleep,until I get reminded of the things I don't like doing...
But this isn't as hard as your experiences,so I appreciate you all who replied here for taking the time to answer.
Let me tell you one thing,you are so strong.And people can learn a lot from you.I'm one of these people.
Thank you for sharing.

moonkat235

I personally have Neptune conjunct Venus,both opposing Jupiter...4th house in Whole Sign,intercepted 3rd house for Placidus+ Uranus conjunct Pisces IC
I'm getting stressed and disappointed continuously for a year now,and it doesn't seem to end.
I sometimes deal with it,by having what I call an electric crisis.When I remember what upsets me while staying on my bed,I feel electrified,like I'm a scientist's experiment.Then I'm calming down,and having a nice sleep,until I get reminded of the things I don't like doing...
But this isn't as hard as your experiences,so I appreciate you all who replied here for taking the time to answer.
Let me tell you one thing,you are so strong.And people can learn a lot from you.I'm one of these people.
Thank you for sharing.

Aw thanks dude, appreciate the appreciation! lol

I think comparing suffering can be really invalidating though. I used to do that a lot, being hard on myself saying 'well this other person has it worse and my suffering isn't as bad', but that's not helpful I think.

Electric crisis is a cool term. I feel that. I feel like I have a similar experience but I just viewed it as paralysis, but the electric shock thing makes sense too. Personally, I tend to avoid what makes me anxious, trying to self soothe and distract until I feel well enough to give my mind and body a rest, but that doesn't deal with the underlying cause of panic.

Challenging transits happen for everyone, and there's no supreme 'right' way to handle life. Sometimes I think taking a bit of the self-imposed pressure off yourself is a good place to start.