Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-05-2019, 09:59 AM

Struggling To Be Different

Hello everyone,

I need help please to figure out how to use wisely my social media.
I have over 100k followers on my Instagram and I'm struggling to find out what's the best content I can create for my viewers, I refuse to do what everyone else is doing by influencing young people to buy expensive makeup/clothes to be worthy of attention, I want to provide better things far from makeup tutorials and the like.
I'm into conspiracy theories, but I don't see this helping anyone...
Please I wanna offer something good, I want everyone to feel as a human being the way they are... poor or rich.

Can my chart tell what kind of influence I can have on people? Like is it relationships, children's rights... any suggestions please?
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_my.32545.437995.png (40.3 KB, 17 views)

Unread 09-05-2019, 10:32 AM

Re: Struggling To Be Different

That's interesting to me as well

Yes please I want to know about Horary Astrology
Unread 09-06-2019, 05:56 PM

I see your social influence coming through from you having a Sagittarius ascendant, 11th house Stellium with Sun conj. Pluto & The culminating Venus in home sign Libra.

How did you amass those followers in the first place? Another thing other than beauty and attraction that Venus signifies is values. What would you say are some deeply held values that you possess that would be a force for social good?
Unread 09-06-2019, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I see your social influence coming through from you having a Sagittarius ascendant, 11th house Stellium with Sun conj. Pluto & The culminating Venus in home sign Libra.

How did you amass those followers in the first place? Another thing other than beauty and attraction that Venus signifies is values. What would you say are some deeply held values that you possess that would be a force for social good?
I had all my followers due to working in media as a News Anchor and TV host, I've been out of job since April and I want to do something for myself with social media, I'm having terrible instability at work since 2014 and I'm trying to be my own boss.
What I hold as a deep value is my life experience, been through 3 wars and became an orphan after my parents got divorced and abandoned me.

Please let me know what else good I can do, I'm very good with writing but I can't put myself to write lately.
Unread 09-06-2019, 07:46 PM

Hello, desert queen 👋🏽

Sorry for what you and your fellow country people have lived through.

You have a lot of activity in 11 including Saturn/mercury conjunction that opposes moon, sun/Pluto which conjunct your south node.

Oppositions.

I just saw this and imagine this is what you have to compete with: https://mobile.twitter.com/vivianner...09994495586304

Pretty distasteful.

And yet you can pick up the thread of aspiration of a people, wanting some ordinary glamour or just to be normal. To have their everyday life, their history, their bonds and uniqueness, validated and celebrated.

Your intuitions sound spot on to me. With lovely Taurus moon in 5th, North node between 4th and 5th, Venus at mid heaven, I believe certainly you can make people feel better about themselves as human beings, advocate for children, etc.

Tags
struggling