Is there anyway I can stop being so insecure, clingy, and improve self esteem?

Bloop

https://m.imgur.com/a/8Ir8xh5

My natal chart was just pretty disheartening because I have no clue what to make of it.

My interpretation is that my goal in life is to get married and to be the "giver" in a relationship.

The problem is: everything about me prevents me from getting a fulfilling relationship. I've constantly craved to be with someone win a romantic way since I was young, and I am a hopeless romantic.

Unfortunately, my passion and interest for others makes them A) Bored of me and/or B) Completely turned off.

I am a people pleaser to the fullest extent and can act quite pathetic at times. I do what I can to get someone to like me, even if they aren't treating me well. I have no self respect. And, eventually, people stop talking to me because they see how insecure I am.

I've studied how to better myself to become a more attractive partner to others, and they all say the same thing: Being true to yourself. Be more independent and don't be clingy. Don't smother people. Have passions outside of your relationship. Nobody likes to be placed on a pedestal and be worshiped by another person. People like it when someone is their own person before being in a relationship.

Yeah... everything about me is about giving to people. And loving them too intensely. I got into astrology to learn more about myself so that I can focus on becoming a more independent person, and thus increase my attractiveness.

But the focus on the 7th house, my north node, sun, and mars, Venus in scorpio, Venus opposing the ascendant, jupiter squaring my MC?

I just have no clue how to improve myself to become a better partner. I have no identity other than I'm obsessed with relationships and being in one. Is there anything in my natal chart which indicated what should be my focus in order to develop some confidence and self reliance, become more attractive to others, and thus fulfil mg north node of actually getting into a solid relationship?

ellie04

I think you already know your chart. You have Venus/Pluto conjunct Dsc (in Scorpio, no less!) which makes you "obsessed" with partnerships. When you're in a partnership, your intensity will be obvious. That Venus is also square Saturn so you probably feel that you need to do A LOT to get & retain love.

But you do have a happy & caring Moon there trining Jupiter, opposing Neptune so why don't you focus on the things that makes you happy or help others, e.g. work or volunteer activities or maybe even higher learning/spiritual pursuits as Neptune/Uranus are in your 9th?

By refocusing your energies, you will feel less stressed and your partner will feel less suffocated.

Baat

Hmm, you have 6th house (domicile) mercury in Scorpio conj Pluto... time to use that shrewd intellect with an effortless capacity for understanding the psychology of other people! Attraction is like a game, people who play it well are successful. To be obsessed with someone is fine, as long as you play it cool and don't let them know.

If relationships get you out of bed in the morning, I say no point trying to fight it! It appears to be your life's goal, so put yourself out there and perfect your strategy. If other things interest you, pursue them too. No point beating yourself up over the interests you're naturally drawn to.

waybread

I agree that you've described your chart pretty well.

But-- each planet, sign and house has multiple interpretations. The following may seem like so much sublimation, but I think if you work at them, you should feel some relief from the Miss Lonelyhearts role.

1. The 7th house rules most types of partnerships. A business partner, bridge partner, or tennis partner.... the list goes on. Try for some partnerships that are not romantic, but that do require you to act as a duo. If you don't play bridge, racquetball, or whatever, you can meet people by taking lessons.

Something like boxing would be perfect. As you practice your punches, imagine that the punching bag is one of those jerks who rejected you. (The 7th also rules one's open enemies.)

2. With your sun conjunct Mars in Sagittarius you would benefit from a high impact sport, notably one that takes you into the Great Outdoors or traveling.

3. You have this very strong second house moon in its own sign of Cancer. Have you tried your hand at making money (through respectable means, of course) and accumulating wealth? It's OK if the idea of money bothers you: you can give it away to a worthy charity. Or what about indulging in some kind of collecting hobby?

4. The 7th house is also the house of open enemies and litigation. Maybe you can read up on litigation or take an on-line non-degree course in it. Another type of one-on-one opponent might involve playing chess ( and again, taking a lesson if this appeals to you but you've never learned.)

5. Practice getting angry about something at least once per day. (You can scream into your pillow.) You can make a game out of this. Something that makes you the opposite of this nice person for a short while, but that doesn't disturb the neighbours.

Best wishes, W.