Shoul I tell my father I'm lesbian?!

AquaVenusian

My parents are separated since I was born !!
I'm dating serious, with a girl ... the most important people on the side of my maternal family and my mom already know of my sexual option !! :joyful:
My father is very prejudiced ... he's religious too, and I know he will not take it very well ... but I'm not worried if he's going to accept it or not, but I'd like to be truthful and be free about it . I can also live without saying anything to him, I just wish he knew for me and not someone else ... even knowing he lives 100km away from me.
Are the aspects of the moon as terrifying as I can see?

Attachments

• pergunta.png
    pergunta.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 55

Chrysalis

Hmm doesn't look to great, venus is your dad, moon goes to venus with this info which venus is not great with, and then opposes mars/anger straight after.

He'll probably get over it after a while won't he....hes not going to take it well at first though.

AquaVenusian

Hmm doesn't look to great, venus is your dad, moon goes to venus with this info which venus is not great with, and then opposes mars/anger straight after.

He'll probably get over it after a while won't he....hes not going to take it well at first though.

It's what I really feared.
but ok thank you so much dear