Random Thoughts

conspiracy theorist

Because your random thought might spark some angst in my random thoughts and then we need to go to pistols at dawn?

Naw I'm way too peaceful for that. I rather we had a nice chat over skype.

Wait, a random thought occurred to me. I don't want anyone to be accused of pedophilia so I pass on that too

conspiracy theorist

I just thought about something totally random. Has anybody ever had their mouth water from the thought of blood? This doesn't apply to me so don't get any funny ideas.

Blaze

Account Closed
Because your random thought might spark some angst in my random thoughts and then we need to go to pistols at dawn?

Pistols at dawn is 2 western 4 me.

Let us draw swords and have an epic duel in the rain.

Uh, random Samurai thoughts?

tsmall

Premium Member
Ya'll are entirely too deep for me. My random thought for the day is, why is it that when I have ten minutes to make the five minute drive to work I get stuck behind someone going 10 in a 35 and hit every red light possible, yet when I'm early it takes me 3 minutes to get to work?

conspiracy theorist

Ya'll are entirely too deep for me. My random thought for the day is, why is it that when I have ten minutes to make the five minute drive to work I get stuck behind someone going 10 in a 35 and hit every red light possible, yet when I'm early it takes me 3 minutes to get to work?

kek, that must be an exaggeration. If not, that's sad. Sometimes I will be clocking near 100 and people still feel the need to overtake me.

tsmall

Premium Member
kek, that must be an exaggeration. If not, that's sad. Sometimes I will be clocking near 100 and people still feel the need to overtake me.

Not in a school zone, on ice, uphill. 10 mph in a 30 mph zone. Also, why is it that if you prepay at the pump, it takes 3x longer to pump gas than if you plug in your card and say "go!" I mean, from 0 to $20 is lightening fast, but if you prepay, $19 to $20 takes the same amount of time as 0-19?