Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 04-04-2020, 09:09 PM

Read my chart?

Hello,

I currently have an unfavorable living situation and was wondering if my chart pints to moving any time soon. Also in regards to work, when will things begin to pick up. I am in sales and have not made a sale in the last 10 months. If anything else stands out in my chart please feel free to respond.

March 1,1996 Wilmington,DE 12:51pm
Chart Attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg BasicPrintout.aspx.jpeg (164.7 KB, 4 views)

Unread 04-04-2020, 10:11 PM

Re: Read my chart?

You have kendrathipathi dosha . but its nothing to do with your profession it affects only children's aspects .

currently you are running mercury dasa who is 1st and 4th lord , he is in 8th house of sufferings and grief . that mercury is in mars star who is lord of 6th and 11th ., mars is his bitter enemy , generally dasa of planets who sits in 8th house cannot do any good . it creates many obstacles and sufferings , all your hard efforts will become futile your work not recognized , it makes you useless item . your boss and employees wont have any good idea about you , they have been looking right moment to sack you . you even cant have peaceful sleep , suffered many nights without sleep .

both 6th and 3rd lord in 9th gives problems in career and obstacles in promotions . person has fluctuating career life also 10th lord aspected by 8th lord saturn is also not good in terms of career progress , repeated disappointments .

1st lord in 8th house itself a blemish , person has to suffer lot in life , many humiliations many sad stories ..

you will quit this job and change another after 2021 march . and after 2021 june things will improve gradually from 2022 things will be fine .

saturn ketu conjuction is not good for professional life many cuts and frequent changes . unsatisfied profession . not desired or dream job somehow landed without passion . only earn to live . unless your work related to spiritual or non profit job , you wont get satisfaction . ketu gives you many troubles thereby he imparts you worldly wisdom , he repeatedly drags you from responsibility and give less importance job .

saturn in 10th frequent change of job , cant stay in single company for long time , habitual quitter ! ;p

Last edited by creativei; 04-04-2020 at 10:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
Long1388 (04-04-2020)
Unread 04-04-2020, 10:57 PM

Thanks for the response. Do you have any insight on when I will move from my current house/living situation?
Unread 04-04-2020, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long1388 View Post
Thanks for the response. Do you have any insight on when I will move from my current house/living situation?

It happens in next yr between feb to may . also take care of your health esp you have ear and ent problems ....

Tags
chart, read