Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-14-2020, 04:37 PM
Mrathore Mrathore is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 7
Marriage and life in general

Hello astrologers,
Can anyone look at my chart and help me understand about my marriage and relationships in general?
I have had quite a few failed relationships (I made mistakes as well)
When will I get married? I had a break up a while back and am still not over her, will she come back? How will my spouse be?

Anything else about my family or career that you notice is peculiar?


Last edited by Mrathore; 10-13-2020 at 05:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-15-2020, 11:46 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Marriage and life in general

Leo asc leo rasi poorvaphalguni nak .


Born with venus dasa beginning , generally venus dasa should not come first , t its blemish . its spoils family and education , of course with 4th lord in 8th , saturn in 5th aspected by ketu itself says u had bitter experience in education and romance . 5th house is love , saturn in 5th is not good for love and romance ,infact saturn in 5th person has to undergo many humiliations in life . person is serious , cold , filled lot of negativity .


venus in cancer , cancer is enemy sign for venus ., venus feels insulted , so it spoils in your love . 6th lord in 5th is also not good for love and romance .

in order to be love successful both venus and moon should be good , moon is main significator for love , since loves comes from heart moon should be well placed . at the time churning the ocean which is done by devas and asuras with the help of serpent vasuki . it is that moon god came out with two things in both hands one hand he had Ayurveda herbs , in other hand he had a palm leaf which speaks about art of love . so moon god is symbol of love. you have moon ketu conjunction which is very good for spirituality but not for romances , even though u have all those desires , your lovers doesn't feel that , they cant connect emotionally towards you . love comes and goes out suddenly , leaving bitter experience . moon is aspected by rahu too this gives disturbed mind , loneliness is part and parcel of your life .

infact you cant even connect emotional with your mom well , 4th lord in 8th indicates early loss of mom or many bitter experiences with her . venus is your 3rd and 10th lord as well , so chances falling in love with neighbor girls or office romance or some lady from distant land who has motherly qualities , both physically and mentally , infact you are very much attracted towards motherly type girls . you also like school teachers . all your lovers are higher in age and highly matured soul . you have high chances of getting teacher as your spouse . very spiritual and dutiful spouse . you always try to connect emotionally with her but sadly get blow every time , except emotional connection everything is fine . you face financial troubles , heavy expenditures etc . , also troubles from children , child birth is delayed , you wish u r children should be a good socially responsible citiizen rise them strictly . of course they too come well . upto 30 they trouble after 30 they settle in their life . for u there is no higher education and all , just school education . may be done some small course .
marriage may happen in 2023 .


u may get job in private company this year . saturn transits 6th is good for career success .
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-15-2020, 12:32 PM
Mrathore Mrathore is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Leo asc leo rasi poorvaphalguni nak .


Born with venus dasa beginning , generally venus dasa should not come first , t its blemish . its spoils family and education , of course with 4th lord in 8th , saturn in 5th aspected by ketu itself says u had bitter experience in education and romance . 5th house is love , saturn in 5th is not good for love and romance ,infact saturn in 5th person has to undergo many humiliations in life . person is serious , cold , filled lot of negativity .


venus in cancer , cancer is enemy sign for venus ., venus feels insulted , so it spoils in your love . 6th lord in 5th is also not good for love and romance .

in order to be love successful both venus and moon should be good , moon is main significator for love , since loves comes from heart moon should be well placed . at the time churning the ocean which is done by devas and asuras with the help of serpent vasuki . it is that moon god came out with two things in both hands one hand he had Ayurveda herbs , in other hand he had a palm leaf which speaks about art of love . so moon god is symbol of love. you have moon ketu conjunction which is very good for spirituality but not for romances , even though u have all those desires , your lovers doesn't feel that , they cant connect emotionally towards you . love comes and goes out suddenly , leaving bitter experience . moon is aspected by rahu too this gives disturbed mind , loneliness is part and parcel of your life .

infact you cant even connect emotional with your mom well , 4th lord in 8th indicates early loss of mom or many bitter experiences with her . venus is your 3rd and 10th lord as well , so chances falling in love with neighbor girls or office romance or some lady from distant land who has motherly qualities , both physically and mentally , infact you are very much attracted towards motherly type girls . you also like school teachers . all your lovers are higher in age and highly matured soul . you have high chances of getting teacher as your spouse . very spiritual and dutiful spouse . you always try to connect emotionally with her but sadly get blow every time , except emotional connection everything is fine . you face financial troubles , heavy expenditures etc . , also troubles from children , child birth is delayed , you wish u r children should be a good socially responsible citiizen rise them strictly . of course they too come well . upto 30 they trouble after 30 they settle in their life . for u there is no higher education and all , just school education . may be done some small course .
marriage may happen in 2023 .


u may get job in private company this year . saturn transits 6th is good for career success .
Thank you
So no getting back with my ex? Do you see the reason of breakup? It was all good but suddenly we broke off maybe due to my fickle mind
I am in the usa on h1 since jan 2017, life has become more difficult here as time passed by. I changed a couple of jobs
Yes my relationship with mom is strained and I lost my father 8 years ago. Rest pretty much what you said is correcf
My spouse will be from my caste? Which direction? Love marriage?
How will she look or be in appearance?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-15-2020, 03:06 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrathore View Post
Thank you
So no getting back with my ex? Do you see the reason of breakup? It was all good but suddenly we broke off maybe due to my fickle mind
I am in the usa on h1 since jan 2017, life has become more difficult here as time passed by. I changed a couple of jobs
Yes my relationship with mom is strained and I lost my father 8 years ago. Rest pretty much what you said is correcf
My spouse will be from my caste? Which direction? Love marriage?
How will she look or be in appearance?



No mrathore i dont think you get your ex back . because currently rahu dasa running , rahu ketu doesnt have own house , they will become owner of the house where they are , rahu in 7th saturn house means rahu will give 6th and 7th house power . so thats why you working in forgein . 7th house is forgein . rahu will give things related forgein in his dasa . forgein job foergein spouse etc etc , rahu is out caste , gives exotic taboo relationships .

Rahu in 7th means defamation from women . suddenly one day you get bad name for what you haven't done . both saturn as well guru owns 6th & 8th house respectively . so a planet owning kendra or trikona house simultaneously evil house is bad . it gives ill results first . then only it does good .

11th house is hopes and desires your 11th lord though in 2nd own house , but many ,malefic's aspecting 11th gives trouble , thats y i said you face financial troubles . elder brother may not present even if he present he will be enemy to u .


mars is yogakaraga for sima lagan , he is in 8th house . its also bad , since he owns 9th you lost dad . mutual aspect of mars and mercury is not good for education also friends . enmity with friends . you also get office romance since 5th lord in 10th . 5th lord in moon star who is 12th lord for you , though as a planet moon its good for romance and love but as a lordship he owns 12th which is loss . rahu dasa is professionally good but love aspects bad .


Next jupiter dasa is good for finance prof up liftment you have many changes regarding profession , you also change home there will be expenditures on health , spouse etc .

lastly you born on Amavasaya tithi which is the reason for all sufferings in life , do proper pariharas and give herbs to cow and do charity works which will clear your past life karma and bless you good life .



if you want to get success in love then donate books pens and other stationary items to poor kids as much as possible . also help to pay their school fees you see miracle happens ....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-15-2020, 08:43 PM
Mrathore Mrathore is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 7
Thank you sir

Next jupiter dasha meaning jupiter antara in rahu MD?

I am already doing a number of pariharas, tue fasting and have worn coral ring.. my mothers health is also a bit of worry but she believes in god and does many rituals for all our well being. goes to pilgrimage
I have an elder sister, and a younger brother.
I am the most educated (graduate)one in my family .
Can you predict how my spouse may be in appearance?
My ex was very good looking and mature(though she was younger to me)
I faced defamation also by my ex and even a hit to my ego and self respect .. i did make mistakes harmless one’s (lying hiding ) which she got to know later..
Karma ?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-16-2020, 06:25 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,177
Re: Marriage and life in general

Your seventh house of marriage has Aquarius and it receives aspect from Saturn that owns the house. This appears very favourable but Saturn is in Moola, a nakshatra of Ketu and it receives aspect also from Ketu. Moola is ruled by Nirrti which is a goddess of death, violence and destruction. Brihat Parashar Hora Sastra holds that Rahu in the seventh house brings opportunity to the individual to consort with poor quality females. Saturn is debilitated in the ninth house in the navamsha chart.
Saturn however occupies the mooltrikona sign of Jupiter in the fifth house. Jupiter occupies the tenth house. Therefore females that you come across at centres of learning, in the guise of soul mates or at your place of work may not prove to be the right choice. These affairs will not last long in the major-period of Mars (2010 to 2017) since both Saturn and Mars project aspects to Mercury in Virgo.
You are now in the major-period of Rahu which is in a friendly sign, in a nakshatra of Jupiter (Poorva Bhadrapad) and in a navamsha of Mars. You will be married in this major-period but it will be somewhat late, perhaps in 2022-23. The nakshatra in which Rahu is placed shows that after your marriage later in life your marriage will be the cause of your turning to spiritualism.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-16-2020, 07:50 PM
RudhraDevan RudhraDevan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 24
Arrow Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
Your seventh house of marriage has Aquarius and it receives aspect from Saturn that owns the house. This appears very favourable

@mathur_dinesh sir, 7th lord ( in this case Saturn ) aspecting it's own house is a favorable fact agreed.... Even I do have the same in my chart too ( Saturn, 7L in 5th aspecting his own sign 7th ( 3 rd aspect )).... but upon consulatation by my parents most astros have expressed that it's not applicable for planet Saturn with any of the aspects ( 3rd or 7th or 10th ) and this is the very reason why my marriage aspect had been much impacted and driving me with much focus on celibacy....


could you kindly shed some light on this with Saturn as 7th lord aspecting his own house perspective especially for Cancer & Leo ascendants ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-17-2020, 01:29 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudhraDevan View Post
@mathur_dinesh sir, 7th lord ( in this case Saturn ) aspecting it's own house is a favorable fact agreed.... Even I do have the same in my chart too ( Saturn, 7L in 5th aspecting his own sign 7th ( 3 rd aspect )).... but upon consulatation by my parents most astros have expressed that it's not applicable for planet Saturn with any of the aspects ( 3rd or 7th or 10th ) and this is the very reason why my marriage aspect had been much impacted and driving me with much focus on celibacy....


could you kindly shed some light on this with Saturn as 7th lord aspecting his own house perspective especially for Cancer & Leo ascendants ?

I wish to say my view , for cancer asc and leo asc its said that saturn should be weak and should be hidden ie, 3rd , 6th and 8th and 12th , then only its good . even if its own house it creates problem since its strong . its even nice if it is debilitated . our friend rudra has 6th lord in 8th its very good in terms of material success , even he gets forgein job ! , saturn is no.1 enemy for moon and sun , so for moon lagna and sun lagna saturn should be weak. else married life suffers . late marriage marriage happens after long labor , person chart wil be on every girls house in his vicinity ;p . after long denial person gets married with bitterness . its good if saturn is aspected by guru , this gives timely and good married life . but person has to lots of punya karma for that . whatever it is for moon and sun lagna married life is not satisfactory , best example is actress sridevi shes cancer asc exalted moon in 11th sun in 1st saturn as 8th lord in 7th own house . everyone knows her married life and her end too ..

thats why for both luminaris lagna saturn owns evil houses . 6,7 and 7,8 ..

another thing is venus is enemy to moon , thats why for cancer asc venus is badhaka . he neither do good and do bad either n his dasa . he is stable .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
RudhraDevan (03-17-2020)
  #9  
Unread 03-17-2020, 04:27 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,177
Re: Marriage and life in general

Mr Devan I have not seen your chart so I cannot comment. However, I respect the opinions expressed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
RudhraDevan (03-17-2020)
  #10  
Unread 03-17-2020, 11:00 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,438
Re: Marriage and life in general

Rathore,

no chart posted for ready ref!

Sat 7th lord over 5th, gains from spouse of choice,
technical aptitudes mechanical-foundry-public admin etc;
sat aspect own acq, supportive of vocation
but not good for health of spouse;

sat 5th negates employment prospects,
while good for quicker recovery from health issues;
observe fast sat evenings; perform homa for sat;
light til oil diya thurs mornings;

Rahu 7th acq, reformist, foreign travels, foreign relationships
with other religions/caste; toxic abdominal-leg-sciatica issues;
wear brown gomedh over pendant touching heart;
recite rahu mantra, or hanuman chalisa;

ketu transit sat-sag 5th, detachment from
luck-education-romance-children-position-spouse,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-thighs etc

natal ketu leo asc, high self-pride, individualist,
pain-injury-surgery head-brain-heart-stomach etc,
attention catching looks;
perform homa for ketu,
light til oil diya sun mornings to Ganesha;


rahu now transit gemini 11th trine natal rahu, rahu dasa;
gains from foreigners, foreign relationships to watch for;


jup-sat now transit own cap 6th,
good for employment n health with gradual improvements;
jup trine natal jup taurus 10th for leadership roles
with extra efforts; jup lord 5th for luck-edu-romance-position;
aptitudes for banking, nutrition, etc;
hope jup trine jup helps mid-course March-june 020;


share how true-insightful-helpful-relevant,
traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas-remedies,



wishing you well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
RudhraDevan (03-17-2020)
  #11  
Unread 03-17-2020, 11:15 AM
RudhraDevan RudhraDevan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 24
Arrow Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
I wish to say my view , for cancer asc and leo asc its said that saturn should be weak and should be hidden ie, 3rd , 6th and 8th and 12th , then only its good . even if its own house it creates problem since its strong . its even nice if it is debilitated . our friend rudra has 6th lord in 8th its very good in terms of material success , even he gets forgein job ! , saturn is no.1 enemy for moon and sun , so for moon lagna and sun lagna saturn should be weak. else married life suffers . late marriage marriage happens after long labor , person chart wil be on every girls house in his vicinity ;p . after long denial person gets married with bitterness . its good if saturn is aspected by guru , this gives timely and good married life . but person has to lots of punya karma for that . whatever it is for moon and sun lagna married life is not satisfactory , best example is actress sridevi shes cancer asc exalted moon in 11th sun in 1st saturn as 8th lord in 7th own house . everyone knows her married life and her end too ..

thats why for both luminaris lagna saturn owns evil houses . 6,7 and 7,8 ..

another thing is venus is enemy to moon , thats why for cancer asc venus is badhaka . he neither do good and do bad either n his dasa . he is stable .

Kudos bro, crystal clear explanation..... well, your friend rudra seems to have similar pattern of planets like me.... even in my chart 6th lord guru in 8th with mars.... the very highlight of my chart is the " Parivartana yoga between lords of 5th (Mars ) and 8th (Saturn )...."


without parivartana consideration, Saturn is ill ( weakly ) placed in inimical Scorpio sign (my 5th house) and Mars in my 8th house( in aquarius ) in neutral dignity and saturn also do trine Rahu & moon....


the very similar pattern like this is existing on Menaka Gandhi's chart.... cancer Asc, Moon in pisces trines Saturn & Rahu in Scorpio with Mars in aquarius and also retrograde.... her marriage albeit love marriage with sanjay gandhi but happened under very strange conditions..... here highlight is the parivartana between the 5th and the 8th house lords ..... so what does this pattern actually imply ?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-17-2020, 11:20 AM
RudhraDevan RudhraDevan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 24
Thumbs up Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
sat 5th negates employment prospects,
while good for quicker recovery from health issues;
observe fast sat evenings; perform homa for sat;
light til oil diya thurs mornings;


wishing you well, kshantaram

Hi Sir, even I do have exactly these patterns, can I do it in addition to your already prescribed remedies in my thread ?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-17-2020, 01:01 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudhraDevan View Post
Kudos bro, crystal clear explanation..... well, your friend rudra seems to have similar pattern of planets like me.... even in my chart 6th lord guru in 8th with mars.... the very highlight of my chart is the " Parivartana yoga between lords of 5th (Mars ) and 8th (Saturn )...."


without parivartana consideration, Saturn is ill ( weakly ) placed in inimical Scorpio sign (my 5th house) and Mars in my 8th house( in aquarius ) in neutral dignity and saturn also do trine Rahu & moon....


the very similar pattern like this is existing on Menaka Gandhi's chart.... cancer Asc, Moon in pisces trines Saturn & Rahu in Scorpio with Mars in aquarius and also retrograde.... her marriage albeit love marriage with sanjay gandhi but happened under very strange conditions..... here highlight is the parivartana between the 5th and the 8th house lords ..... so what does this pattern actually imply ?


lol that doesn't mean everyone who has that alignment will have life like , many other things should also be considered . even slighest variations in degrees will alter the chart . so dont confuse by seeing others life . not all people who has saturn in 5th experience the same . signs , constellations , degrees . aspects will later that .

Have you seen rama chart . he too cancer asc only , his 7th lord exalted im 4th in sign of libra , which is his super friendly house . despite of that he had exalted mars in 7th kalathra dosh . but since jupiter aspected it , it protected the marriage . also his 12th lord aspecting 7th lord thats y he separated from spouse and also home ,. but since lagna lord aspected 7th he got back his wife . connection between lagna lord and 7th will ensures long lasting marriage , couples wont separate for any reason , thats why sita went with rama to forest and beard sufferings .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
RudhraDevan (03-17-2020)
  #14  
Unread 03-17-2020, 03:40 PM
RudhraDevan RudhraDevan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 24
Arrow Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
lol that doesn't mean everyone who has that alignment will have life like , many other things should also be considered . even slighest variations in degrees will alter the chart . so dont confuse by seeing others life . not all people who has saturn in 5th experience the same . signs , constellations , degrees . aspects will later that .

Have you seen rama chart . he too cancer asc only , his 7th lord exalted im 4th in sign of libra , which is his super friendly house . despite of that he had exalted mars in 7th kalathra dosh . but since jupiter aspected it , it protected the marriage . also his 12th lord aspecting 7th lord thats y he separated from spouse and also home ,. but since lagna lord aspected 7th he got back his wife . connection between lagna lord and 7th will ensures long lasting marriage , couples wont separate for any reason , thats why sita went with rama to forest and beard sufferings .

yeah, that's certain since each one is unique.... Even my lagna lord is aspecting 7th house from 1st so do my 7th lord as well from 5th.... from this....is it wise for me to infer that if married I can't escape from my wife for any reason.....like I will be always in 24/7 of my wife's radar ?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-17-2020, 06:04 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudhraDevan View Post
yeah, that's certain since each one is unique.... Even my lagna lord is aspecting 7th house from 1st so do my 7th lord as well from 5th.... from this....is it wise for me to infer that if married I can't escape from my wife for any reason.....like I will be always in 24/7 of my wife's radar ?


ahaa yes , wife always wishes that , they are insecure by nature . so they will control their husbands . no matter who it is ,even billionaires too cant escape from that .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
general, life, marriage

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.