Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-08-2020, 10:26 PM
ritz ritz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 190
Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Mostly had very short-lived relationship unintentionally due to mostly the distance problem. Even the longer relationship there was distance issue. Is this how itís going to be ?
August 29,1987. 03:05 am. Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Cancer lagna, sun mercury venus mars in Leo, Ketu in Virgo 3rd, moon in libra 4th, Saturn in 5th Scorpio, Jupiter in 10th Aries.
Current dasha running -Jupiter.

Does sun venus mars together give abusive or violent relationship? So far not been true fortunately.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-11-2020, 06:53 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Hi ritz


you are cancer asc libra rasi chitra nak . currently running last past of jupiter of dasa . .


generally 6th lord dasa wont do any good . no matter how good a chart is malefic dasa is problematic , even though he is lord of 9th . yet still its blemish . also that jupiter is in ketu constellation which is not good .


5th house is love and romance you have saturn in 5th who is 8th lord this says all , saturn is cold merciless planets , all your lovers are very rigid strict serious cold unsuited for fun also they are higher in age . all your relationships had bitter experiences .


venus is in ketu star not at all good all ur lovers will have high amount of ego and independant nature they treat u like a slave thats the reason y u r relationship is not successful . also this continues with your spouse too , if u wish a happy married life then become slave to her praise her exolt her , treat her like a king and be ready to be a servant , only by doing that ur relationship survives , if by chances if u showed ur manliness then they will leave you or become mad .

from 2025 u wil be entering into saturn dasa who is 7th and 8th lord for u , sudden transformation happens after marriage . no chances of love marriages .


saturn is 5th aspected by rahu and mars highly afflicted , u may even end up as a victim of love abuse , so take care of that , you become easy prey for ill reputed girls , mafias and worst types of girls . so marry as per parents wil, dont choose by urself , if you do then nobody cant save you .

current saturn transits is good for ur rasi , even next saturn transits too good , ur life gets settled ....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-12-2020, 06:25 AM
ritz ritz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Hi ritz


you are cancer asc libra rasi chitra nak . currently running last past of jupiter of dasa . .


generally 6th lord dasa wont do any good . no matter how good a chart is malefic dasa is problematic , even though he is lord of 9th . yet still its blemish . also that jupiter is in ketu constellation which is not good .


5th house is love and romance you have saturn in 5th who is 8th lord this says all , saturn is cold merciless planets , all your lovers are very rigid strict serious cold unsuited for fun also they are higher in age . all your relationships had bitter experiences .


venus is in ketu star not at all good all ur lovers will have high amount of ego and independant nature they treat u like a slave thats the reason y u r relationship is not successful . also this continues with your spouse too , if u wish a happy married life then become slave to her praise her exolt her , treat her like a king and be ready to be a servant , only by doing that ur relationship survives , if by chances if u showed ur manliness then they will leave you or become mad .

from 2025 u wil be entering into saturn dasa who is 7th and 8th lord for u , sudden transformation happens after marriage . no chances of love marriages .


saturn is 5th aspected by rahu and mars highly afflicted , u may even end up as a victim of love abuse , so take care of that , you become easy prey for ill reputed girls , mafias and worst types of girls . so marry as per parents wil, dont choose by urself , if you do then nobody cant save you .

current saturn transits is good for ur rasi , even next saturn transits too good , ur life gets settled ....


Thank you for taking the time to reply and high-lighting all and according to your analysis apparently the only negatives of the chart. Be in that personís shoes before respond to anyone this way, not just me, but everyone. Have a good life.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-12-2020, 08:46 AM
ritz ritz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Hi ritz


you are cancer asc libra rasi chitra nak . currently running last past of jupiter of dasa . .


generally 6th lord dasa wont do any good . no matter how good a chart is malefic dasa is problematic , even though he is lord of 9th . yet still its blemish . also that jupiter is in ketu constellation which is not good .


5th house is love and romance you have saturn in 5th who is 8th lord this says all , saturn is cold merciless planets , all your lovers are very rigid strict serious cold unsuited for fun also they are higher in age . all your relationships had bitter experiences .


venus is in ketu star not at all good all ur lovers will have high amount of ego and independant nature they treat u like a slave thats the reason y u r relationship is not successful . also this continues with your spouse too , if u wish a happy married life then become slave to her praise her exolt her , treat her like a king and be ready to be a servant , only by doing that ur relationship survives , if by chances if u showed ur manliness then they will leave you or become mad .

from 2025 u wil be entering into saturn dasa who is 7th and 8th lord for u , sudden transformation happens after marriage . no chances of love marriages .


saturn is 5th aspected by rahu and mars highly afflicted , u may even end up as a victim of love abuse , so take care of that , you become easy prey for ill reputed girls , mafias and worst types of girls . so marry as per parents wil, dont choose by urself , if you do then nobody cant save you .

current saturn transits is good for ur rasi , even next saturn transits too good , ur life gets settled ....

And also , you totally dismissed the sub-lords of the nakshatra where planets are sitting !
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-12-2020, 08:56 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
And also , you totally dismissed the sub-lords of the nakshatra where planets are sitting !


Just tell me what i told was right or wrong . ... i dont care about sub lords cub lords cups synastry etc etc i dont need all those garbage's , i straightaway hit on the nail , astrology is simple dont make it complicate . i dont wish to show fake intelligence by quoting all those stupid craps . just direct . if one thing present in chart means it wont , no matter what other divisional charts are .
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-12-2020, 08:57 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
Thank you for taking the time to reply and high-lighting all and according to your analysis apparently the only negatives of the chart. Be in that personís shoes before respond to anyone this way, not just me, but everyone. Have a good life.


What you mean by that . praising me or advising me . im confused . ;p
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-12-2020, 09:20 AM
ritz ritz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Just tell me what i told was right or wrong . ... i dont care about sub lords cub lords cups synastry etc etc i dont need all those garbage's , i straightaway hit on the nail , astrology is simple dont make it complicate . i dont wish to show fake intelligence by quoting all those stupid craps . just direct . if one thing present in chart means it wont , no matter what other divisional charts are .

Hahahaha .. no patience I see. Never mind. No actually , quite a few things were not on point. I am not going into detail about my relationships here but, they didnít have ego issues with me at all, neither did I ever have to behave like their slave , such a degrading thing to say or be , no matter who and what you are. In fact they were all very respectful , decent , emotionally connected ... distance was the main issue and hence short-lived. And I will tend to meet bad category of men ?! Wrong. Only one or two .. they were not necessarily bad or violent .. just manipulative which I caught them on and called it off.

Last edited by ritz; 03-12-2020 at 09:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-12-2020, 10:44 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
Hahahaha .. no patience I see. Never mind. No actually , quite a few things were not on point. I am not going into detail about my relationships here but, they didnít have ego issues with me at all, neither did I ever have to behave like their slave , such a degrading thing to say or be , no matter who and what you are. In fact they were all very respectful , decent , emotionally connected ... distance was the main issue and hence short-lived. And I will tend to meet bad category of men ?! Wrong. Only one or two .. they were not necessarily bad or violent .. just manipulative which I caught them on and called it off.


Hmm i see im happy if its really in that way , i think it may be because jupiter aspecting venus . so it reduced negativity .


Buddy its not my intention to hurt your little innocent heart but topic you asked is against your favor what shall i do with that . i can say only what your fate hold , go ask any astrolger what venus in megha means, not a single astrologer says good thing about . magha nak falls in simha sign a royal regal authoritative , self centered egoish sign .


all ketu ruled nakshatras are partners are optional , they dont have attachment with their husbands , they are highly independant and leads independant life . since venus rules love relationships and spouse all of your lovers and sppuse has this quality . no matter how good are ypu , planets does their duty . like sun they wish to be king and be the center of all and expect others should revolve around them . this basic nature never changes , but since your jupiter aspecting mars level of intensity is reduced . but base nature exists .



You also have positive thing too . 9th lord in 10th and 10th lord in 2nd with 4th lord aspected by jupiter profession life is nice you will be influential , get rewards and promotions . high chances of working in govt side . your family life is also nice , though at times spend lot but still have incoming gains . physical health is good u have enjoy material comforts . attached to home and home land never wish to settle in forgein true patriot , loves mom lot , hates father form many reason rahu in 9th early loss of dad , if present not cordial relationship . highly spiritual visit many shrines . also you cross seas , explore different culture ,. chances of converting religion too . rahu in 9th makes that possible . no enemies and no disease lucky guy . if enemies present they vanish by themselves . siblings too do well in life , u may also get their support .. .

last time i said no house for u sorry , u indeed will have home for you , u buy that soon . 1st lord in 4th or 4th lord in 1st own home comes easily without much efforts . banks loans are available easily for u . all this happens in saturn dasa after marriage ! 7 and 8th lord , 8th house is transformation , that happens only by marriage .
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-12-2020, 06:31 PM
ritz ritz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Hmm i see im happy if its really in that way , i think it may be because jupiter aspecting venus . so it reduced negativity .


Buddy its not my intention to hurt your little innocent heart but topic you asked is against your favor what shall i do with that . i can say only what your fate hold , go ask any astrolger what venus in megha means, not a single astrologer says good thing about . magha nak falls in simha sign a royal regal authoritative , self centered egoish sign .


all ketu ruled nakshatras are partners are optional , they dont have attachment with their husbands , they are highly independant and leads independant life . since venus rules love relationships and spouse all of your lovers and sppuse has this quality . no matter how good are ypu , planets does their duty . like sun they wish to be king and be the center of all and expect others should revolve around them . this basic nature never changes , but since your jupiter aspecting mars level of intensity is reduced . but base nature exists .



You also have positive thing too . 9th lord in 10th and 10th lord in 2nd with 4th lord aspected by jupiter profession life is nice you will be influential , get rewards and promotions . high chances of working in govt side . your family life is also nice , though at times spend lot but still have incoming gains . physical health is good u have enjoy material comforts . attached to home and home land never wish to settle in forgein true patriot , loves mom lot , hates father form many reason rahu in 9th early loss of dad , if present not cordial relationship . highly spiritual visit many shrines . also you cross seas , explore different culture ,. chances of converting religion too . rahu in 9th makes that possible . no enemies and no disease lucky guy . if enemies present they vanish by themselves . siblings too do well in life , u may also get their support .. .

last time i said no house for u sorry , u indeed will have home for you , u buy that soon . 1st lord in 4th or 4th lord in 1st own home comes easily without much efforts . banks loans are available easily for u . all this happens in saturn dasa after marriage ! 7 and 8th lord , 8th house is transformation , that happens only by marriage .

Thank you for not being rude to my response as many people get rude. And also for touching on the good or positives parts of the chart. And am not innocent , I just tend to get a little fragile but I get over it. As eventually i only do what I feel is right or good.

And to be honest another thing is .. I prefer independent partner , I donít like too clingy or controlling or manipulative people not just partner. I donít surround myself with such people at all. I donít the time nor energy to deal with fake dramas of people. Family and friends know this about me. I am quite good at or decent in figuring out genuine people.

And the other things about profession etc .. I canít say yet , not into anything remotely connected with govt in any way or not influential yet either. And the house also not the reality yet. And with siblings itís quite distant. They hv their own dramas. I donít like unnecessary dramas. So I stay away from them mostly unless needed.

And yes , I love both my parents a lot ! They are my priority. And I donít have a bad relationship with my father at all, Infact I am spiritually influenced by my father and emotionally influenced by mother, in short. And yes a patriot u can say so too. Settling abroad ? Donít know yet. Never travelled so canít say.

Last edited by ritz; 03-12-2020 at 06:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-12-2020, 07:02 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
Thank you for not being rude to my response as many people get rude. And also for touching on the good or positives parts of the chart. And am not innocent , I just tend to get a little fragile but I get over it. As eventually i only do what I feel is right or good.

And to be honest another thing is .. I prefer independent partner , I donít like too clingy or controlling or manipulative people not just partner. I donít surround myself with such people at all. I donít the time nor energy to deal with fake dramas of people. Family and friends know this about me. I am quite good at or decent in figuring out genuine people.

And the other things about profession etc .. I canít say yet , not into anything remotely connected with govt in any way or not influential yet either. And the house also not the reality yet. And with siblings itís quite distant. They hv their own dramas. I donít like unnecessary dramas. So I stay away from them mostly unless needed.

And yes , I love both my parents a lot ! They are my priority. And I donít have a bad relationship with my father at all, Infact I am spiritually influenced by my father and emotionally influenced by mother, in short. And yes a patriot u can say so too. Settling abroad ? Donít know yet. Never travelled so canít say.


I was so touched by your honesty and straight forwardness today people lacks that . keep going . i said whats there in your chart .

" particular event is experienced only when that dasa comes , at that time only it triggers , dont see things now . fate is wonderful , it puts you in a position that you never thought would be in that way . just wait for saturn dasa and do update me at that time .



good day
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-12-2020, 07:55 PM
RudhraDevan RudhraDevan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 24
Arrow Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
Mostly had very short-lived relationship unintentionally due to mostly the distance problem. Even the longer relationship there was distance issue. Is this how itís going to be ?
August 29,1987. 03:05 am. Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Cancer lagna, sun mercury venus mars in Leo, Ketu in Virgo 3rd, moon in libra 4th, Saturn in 5th Scorpio, Jupiter in 10th Aries.
Current dasha running -Jupiter.

Does sun venus mars together give abusive or violent relationship? So far not been true fortunately.
Hi RITZ Sir, we both share a quite similar chart pattern with few variations. We both are Cancer ASC's but for me both ASC & Rashi ( Moon Sign ) is Cancer only.... both in "Pushya" constellations.... as for you Moon sign has become " Libra ".... other similar patterns.... Ketu in 3rd bhava/house in Virgo sign and Saturn in 5th Bhava/House with a minor difference that Saturn for you is alone and for me it's with Sun but 11 degrees away so away from combustion. The reason why I mentioned about "Combustion" concept.... any planet excluding Rahu/Ketu would get weakened in their abilities provided they are within 10 degrees range from the Sun's placement degree. In your chart, THREE planets got "significantly" combusted as follows, a)the 1st Yoga karaka planet for Cancer Asc " MARS ( 5th & 10th lord as per ASC ) " b) Your Moon sign lord and also it's dispositor " VENUS (BADHAKA for Cancer Asc (4th & 11th lord as per ASC ) ".... Badhaka lord getting "weakened" is welcomed but in this case he is also the Moon sign lord.... so though not good but at the same time not worse too since it's dispositor Sun is placed in it's own house.... say "neutral" for now.... c)The intellect planet Mercury too got combusted and since he is the dispositor of Ketu in Virgo relationship issues got boosted because Ketu by nature likes to be in detachment.... had been Mercury placed in a better position the results would have been much different Now, why I explained briefly about combusted planets first instead of analyzing directly the planets concerned for relationship failure.... it's as follows, Mars/Venus conjunction in any sign.... most sought pattern for relationships.... here both are in combustion.... not that easy to sustain relationship for longer periods.... Planet Moon, 2nd royal planet to Sun in astrological terms.... got weaker due to Venus combustion ( Moon's dispositor ).... Moon karaka for Mind & Body.... unstable, wavering since the Karaka planet for relationships Venus combusted.... Now, both pivotal planets Moon ( in Mar's star ) and Mercury ( in Venus's star) have combusted planets as their star lord and these are also relationship oriented planets.... since afflicted no stability in relationships.... does not matter about the effort invested or compromises made....
Quote:
Mostly had very short-lived relationship unintentionally
Reason for this: Moon is your 3rd CSL ( Cuspal Sub Lord ).... so any bhava that had been signified or owned by Moon would generally be recursive ( appearing again & again ) but at the same time highly unstable since Moon is the only planet that is very swift in transit from one sign to next.... since he becomes the 3rd CSL the communication domain would heavily be influenced by him.... IMPORTANT NOTE: Combustion does not mean a planet would be totally inactive.... to be very precise the significance or the karaka's held by the combusted planet would be given by Sun.... generally Sun will not yield so flexibly as far as relationships are concerned but in your case it's in own Swarashi ( own sign and house )..... 2nd from lagna well placed and established.... So what's the reason for no materialization of any relationships ?..... Is it only Moon and other 3 combusted planets ( Mars, Mercury & Venus ).... obviously no.... here comes the kingmaker Saturn.... being placed in an inimical sign and that too most dreaded fearful sign of natural zodiac ( Kalpurush 8th bhava, Scorpio ( Owned by Mars ) ) He covers 3 pivotal relationship based houses by his 3rd aspect ( on Capricorn, his own house, 7th from your Asc ), with his Sama Saptama aspect ( 7th aspect ) on your 11th house of gains ( even social relationship is considered a gain ) and finally his very powerful 10th aspect on your 2nd house from Asc.... unless Retrograde Saturn's aspects would surely incur a prolonged delay ( Same case with my chart too ) but you are more fortunate than me because you have escaped a special "Saturn + Moon" combination called Punarphoo.... you can google that....lots of clear explanations on net.... but unfortunately I got trapped.... well it's my Karma anyway.... happy for you that no much psychological or physical depression as with my case.... now, coming back planet Saturn is your 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th and 11th CSL ( as per KP ASTROLOGY ).... So you see unless he shows his grace we won't be able to move an inch in any pivotal events of our personal/social/professional domains..... albeit Saturn delays..... he won't deny like planet Ketu.... so don't worry at all.... times will change and fine breeze would surely blow on you.... just focus on your present real life issues.... As for your query about distance, 3rd bhava/house for short distance and 9th Bhava/House for long distance.... with a powerful Rahu placed in 9th think there's no need of much explanation for it....still any concern feel free to approach.... May God bless you with all his might !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-15-2020, 08:20 AM
ritz ritz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
I was so touched by your honesty and straight forwardness today people lacks that . keep going . i said whats there in your chart .

" particular event is experienced only when that dasa comes , at that time only it triggers , dont see things now . fate is wonderful , it puts you in a position that you never thought would be in that way . just wait for saturn dasa and do update me at that time .



good day
Thank you for ur compliments and being straightforward as well. much appreciated.

Hahahaha .. well , am dreading my Saturn Mahadasha .. I hv some friends with same cancer lagna and Saturn Scorpio and I wish like them I didnít hv to go thru Saturn dasha as they wonít be running it or much later in their lives. And i feel some tragedy will surely happen for me in Saturn dasha , like losing someone or more or something .. itís very scary. But well, canít change it now isnít it .. and I hope I remember to update you that time !
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-15-2020, 10:30 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 198
Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudhraDevan View Post
Hi RITZ Sir, we both share a quite similar chart pattern with few variations. We both are Cancer ASC's but for me both ASC & Rashi ( Moon Sign ) is Cancer only.... both in "Pushya" constellations.... as for you Moon sign has become " Libra ".... other similar patterns.... Ketu in 3rd bhava/house in Virgo sign and Saturn in 5th Bhava/House with a minor difference that Saturn for you is alone and for me it's with Sun but 11 degrees away so away from combustion. The reason why I mentioned about "Combustion" concept.... any planet excluding Rahu/Ketu would get weakened in their abilities provided they are within 10 degrees range from the Sun's placement degree. In your chart, THREE planets got "significantly" combusted as follows, a)the 1st Yoga karaka planet for Cancer Asc " MARS ( 5th & 10th lord as per ASC ) " b) Your Moon sign lord and also it's dispositor " VENUS (BADHAKA for Cancer Asc (4th & 11th lord as per ASC ) ".... Badhaka lord getting "weakened" is welcomed but in this case he is also the Moon sign lord.... so though not good but at the same time not worse too since it's dispositor Sun is placed in it's own house.... say "neutral" for now.... c)The intellect planet Mercury too got combusted and since he is the dispositor of Ketu in Virgo relationship issues got boosted because Ketu by nature likes to be in detachment.... had been Mercury placed in a better position the results would have been much different Now, why I explained briefly about combusted planets first instead of analyzing directly the planets concerned for relationship failure.... it's as follows, Mars/Venus conjunction in any sign.... most sought pattern for relationships.... here both are in combustion.... not that easy to sustain relationship for longer periods.... Planet Moon, 2nd royal planet to Sun in astrological terms.... got weaker due to Venus combustion ( Moon's dispositor ).... Moon karaka for Mind & Body.... unstable, wavering since the Karaka planet for relationships Venus combusted.... Now, both pivotal planets Moon ( in Mar's star ) and Mercury ( in Venus's star) have combusted planets as their star lord and these are also relationship oriented planets.... since afflicted no stability in relationships.... does not matter about the effort invested or compromises made.... Reason for this: Moon is your 3rd CSL ( Cuspal Sub Lord ).... so any bhava that had been signified or owned by Moon would generally be recursive ( appearing again & again ) but at the same time highly unstable since Moon is the only planet that is very swift in transit from one sign to next.... since he becomes the 3rd CSL the communication domain would heavily be influenced by him.... IMPORTANT NOTE: Combustion does not mean a planet would be totally inactive.... to be very precise the significance or the karaka's held by the combusted planet would be given by Sun.... generally Sun will not yield so flexibly as far as relationships are concerned but in your case it's in own Swarashi ( own sign and house )..... 2nd from lagna well placed and established.... So what's the reason for no materialization of any relationships ?..... Is it only Moon and other 3 combusted planets ( Mars, Mercury & Venus ).... obviously no.... here comes the kingmaker Saturn.... being placed in an inimical sign and that too most dreaded fearful sign of natural zodiac ( Kalpurush 8th bhava, Scorpio ( Owned by Mars ) ) He covers 3 pivotal relationship based houses by his 3rd aspect ( on Capricorn, his own house, 7th from your Asc ), with his Sama Saptama aspect ( 7th aspect ) on your 11th house of gains ( even social relationship is considered a gain ) and finally his very powerful 10th aspect on your 2nd house from Asc.... unless Retrograde Saturn's aspects would surely incur a prolonged delay ( Same case with my chart too ) but you are more fortunate than me because you have escaped a special "Saturn + Moon" combination called Punarphoo.... you can google that....lots of clear explanations on net.... but unfortunately I got trapped.... well it's my Karma anyway.... happy for you that no much psychological or physical depression as with my case.... now, coming back planet Saturn is your 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th and 11th CSL ( as per KP ASTROLOGY ).... So you see unless he shows his grace we won't be able to move an inch in any pivotal events of our personal/social/professional domains..... albeit Saturn delays..... he won't deny like planet Ketu.... so don't worry at all.... times will change and fine breeze would surely blow on you.... just focus on your present real life issues.... As for your query about distance, 3rd bhava/house for short distance and 9th Bhava/House for long distance.... with a powerful Rahu placed in 9th think there's no need of much explanation for it....still any concern feel free to approach.... May God bless you with all his might !!!!

Good analysis buddy

Last edited by creativei; 03-15-2020 at 10:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
RudhraDevan (03-16-2020)
  #14  
Unread 03-15-2020, 04:28 PM
ritz ritz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudhraDevan View Post
Hi RITZ Sir, we both share a quite similar chart pattern with few variations. We both are Cancer ASC's but for me both ASC & Rashi ( Moon Sign ) is Cancer only.... both in "Pushya" constellations.... as for you Moon sign has become " Libra ".... other similar patterns.... Ketu in 3rd bhava/house in Virgo sign and Saturn in 5th Bhava/House with a minor difference that Saturn for you is alone and for me it's with Sun but 11 degrees away so away from combustion. The reason why I mentioned about "Combustion" concept.... any planet excluding Rahu/Ketu would get weakened in their abilities provided they are within 10 degrees range from the Sun's placement degree. In your chart, THREE planets got "significantly" combusted as follows, a)the 1st Yoga karaka planet for Cancer Asc " MARS ( 5th & 10th lord as per ASC ) " b) Your Moon sign lord and also it's dispositor " VENUS (BADHAKA for Cancer Asc (4th & 11th lord as per ASC ) ".... Badhaka lord getting "weakened" is welcomed but in this case he is also the Moon sign lord.... so though not good but at the same time not worse too since it's dispositor Sun is placed in it's own house.... say "neutral" for now.... c)The intellect planet Mercury too got combusted and since he is the dispositor of Ketu in Virgo relationship issues got boosted because Ketu by nature likes to be in detachment.... had been Mercury placed in a better position the results would have been much different Now, why I explained briefly about combusted planets first instead of analyzing directly the planets concerned for relationship failure.... it's as follows, Mars/Venus conjunction in any sign.... most sought pattern for relationships.... here both are in combustion.... not that easy to sustain relationship for longer periods.... Planet Moon, 2nd royal planet to Sun in astrological terms.... got weaker due to Venus combustion ( Moon's dispositor ).... Moon karaka for Mind & Body.... unstable, wavering since the Karaka planet for relationships Venus combusted.... Now, both pivotal planets Moon ( in Mar's star ) and Mercury ( in Venus's star) have combusted planets as their star lord and these are also relationship oriented planets.... since afflicted no stability in relationships.... does not matter about the effort invested or compromises made.... Reason for this: Moon is your 3rd CSL ( Cuspal Sub Lord ).... so any bhava that had been signified or owned by Moon would generally be recursive ( appearing again & again ) but at the same time highly unstable since Moon is the only planet that is very swift in transit from one sign to next.... since he becomes the 3rd CSL the communication domain would heavily be influenced by him.... IMPORTANT NOTE: Combustion does not mean a planet would be totally inactive.... to be very precise the significance or the karaka's held by the combusted planet would be given by Sun.... generally Sun will not yield so flexibly as far as relationships are concerned but in your case it's in own Swarashi ( own sign and house )..... 2nd from lagna well placed and established.... So what's the reason for no materialization of any relationships ?..... Is it only Moon and other 3 combusted planets ( Mars, Mercury & Venus ).... obviously no.... here comes the kingmaker Saturn.... being placed in an inimical sign and that too most dreaded fearful sign of natural zodiac ( Kalpurush 8th bhava, Scorpio ( Owned by Mars ) ) He covers 3 pivotal relationship based houses by his 3rd aspect ( on Capricorn, his own house, 7th from your Asc ), with his Sama Saptama aspect ( 7th aspect ) on your 11th house of gains ( even social relationship is considered a gain ) and finally his very powerful 10th aspect on your 2nd house from Asc.... unless Retrograde Saturn's aspects would surely incur a prolonged delay ( Same case with my chart too ) but you are more fortunate than me because you have escaped a special "Saturn + Moon" combination called Punarphoo.... you can google that....lots of clear explanations on net.... but unfortunately I got trapped.... well it's my Karma anyway.... happy for you that no much psychological or physical depression as with my case.... now, coming back planet Saturn is your 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th and 11th CSL ( as per KP ASTROLOGY ).... So you see unless he shows his grace we won't be able to move an inch in any pivotal events of our personal/social/professional domains..... albeit Saturn delays..... he won't deny like planet Ketu.... so don't worry at all.... times will change and fine breeze would surely blow on you.... just focus on your present real life issues.... As for your query about distance, 3rd bhava/house for short distance and 9th Bhava/House for long distance.... with a powerful Rahu placed in 9th think there's no need of much explanation for it....still any concern feel free to approach.... May God bless you with all his might !!!!
Yes indeed, what a well elaborate response. Thank you so much for taking the time to write so much and analysing. This is why I need some more time to reply to you. I shall surely write more soon !
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-16-2020, 08:28 PM
RudhraDevan RudhraDevan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 24
Thumbs up Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Good analysis buddy

Me still a pre KG child in astrology.... really thanks a ton for this optimistic compliment bro
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-24-2020, 10:59 AM
ritz ritz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 190
Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudhraDevan View Post
Hi RITZ Sir, we both share a quite similar chart pattern with few variations. We both are Cancer ASC's but for me both ASC & Rashi ( Moon Sign ) is Cancer only.... both in "Pushya" constellations.... as for you Moon sign has become " Libra ".... other similar patterns.... Ketu in 3rd bhava/house in Virgo sign and Saturn in 5th Bhava/House with a minor difference that Saturn for you is alone and for me it's with Sun but 11 degrees away so away from combustion. The reason why I mentioned about "Combustion" concept.... any planet excluding Rahu/Ketu would get weakened in their abilities provided they are within 10 degrees range from the Sun's placement degree. In your chart, THREE planets got "significantly" combusted as follows, a)the 1st Yoga karaka planet for Cancer Asc " MARS ( 5th & 10th lord as per ASC ) " b) Your Moon sign lord and also it's dispositor " VENUS (BADHAKA for Cancer Asc (4th & 11th lord as per ASC ) ".... Badhaka lord getting "weakened" is welcomed but in this case he is also the Moon sign lord.... so though not good but at the same time not worse too since it's dispositor Sun is placed in it's own house.... say "neutral" for now.... c)The intellect planet Mercury too got combusted and since he is the dispositor of Ketu in Virgo relationship issues got boosted because Ketu by nature likes to be in detachment.... had been Mercury placed in a better position the results would have been much different Now, why I explained briefly about combusted planets first instead of analyzing directly the planets concerned for relationship failure.... it's as follows, Mars/Venus conjunction in any sign.... most sought pattern for relationships.... here both are in combustion.... not that easy to sustain relationship for longer periods.... Planet Moon, 2nd royal planet to Sun in astrological terms.... got weaker due to Venus combustion ( Moon's dispositor ).... Moon karaka for Mind & Body.... unstable, wavering since the Karaka planet for relationships Venus combusted.... Now, both pivotal planets Moon ( in Mar's star ) and Mercury ( in Venus's star) have combusted planets as their star lord and these are also relationship oriented planets.... since afflicted no stability in relationships.... does not matter about the effort invested or compromises made.... Reason for this: Moon is your 3rd CSL ( Cuspal Sub Lord ).... so any bhava that had been signified or owned by Moon would generally be recursive ( appearing again & again ) but at the same time highly unstable since Moon is the only planet that is very swift in transit from one sign to next.... since he becomes the 3rd CSL the communication domain would heavily be influenced by him.... IMPORTANT NOTE: Combustion does not mean a planet would be totally inactive.... to be very precise the significance or the karaka's held by the combusted planet would be given by Sun.... generally Sun will not yield so flexibly as far as relationships are concerned but in your case it's in own Swarashi ( own sign and house )..... 2nd from lagna well placed and established.... So what's the reason for no materialization of any relationships ?..... Is it only Moon and other 3 combusted planets ( Mars, Mercury & Venus ).... obviously no.... here comes the kingmaker Saturn.... being placed in an inimical sign and that too most dreaded fearful sign of natural zodiac ( Kalpurush 8th bhava, Scorpio ( Owned by Mars ) ) He covers 3 pivotal relationship based houses by his 3rd aspect ( on Capricorn, his own house, 7th from your Asc ), with his Sama Saptama aspect ( 7th aspect ) on your 11th house of gains ( even social relationship is considered a gain ) and finally his very powerful 10th aspect on your 2nd house from Asc.... unless Retrograde Saturn's aspects would surely incur a prolonged delay ( Same case with my chart too ) but you are more fortunate than me because you have escaped a special "Saturn + Moon" combination called Punarphoo.... you can google that....lots of clear explanations on net.... but unfortunately I got trapped.... well it's my Karma anyway.... happy for you that no much psychological or physical depression as with my case.... now, coming back planet Saturn is your 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th and 11th CSL ( as per KP ASTROLOGY ).... So you see unless he shows his grace we won't be able to move an inch in any pivotal events of our personal/social/professional domains..... albeit Saturn delays..... he won't deny like planet Ketu.... so don't worry at all.... times will change and fine breeze would surely blow on you.... just focus on your present real life issues.... As for your query about distance, 3rd bhava/house for short distance and 9th Bhava/House for long distance.... with a powerful Rahu placed in 9th think there's no need of much explanation for it....still any concern feel free to approach.... May God bless you with all his might !!!!

Hi, sorry for the late reply. but here we go -

it's nice to know we hv some similarities in our charts. i hv some more charts of some friends who are also cancer risings and of course with different planet placements and all. but i see in theirs also.. relationship area is quite obvious... they are unmarried, relationships didn't work out, or there often break ups and then back together again.

and also i hv my doubts about my accurate time of birth as it can easily change the nakshatra placements if not the sign placements. and this goes for everyone out there!

and am sorry to know that your saturn is with sun.. am not sure exactly what it does there.. but i do believe everything has good side also not just bad... so am sure it has it's good sides also. i will study this..

ketu in 3rd.. according to texts, i should be detached with my siblings.. in a way yes i am, but not totally. and i hv lots of hobbies i love and also a perfectionist. and i don't like to speak much.. and i like intellectual stimulation.

about the combustion.. if i am right, mars (magha 4) is in the lowest degree... which makes sense as i love to be active physically ( sports sometimes, and yoga practice ) and also my temper is to look out for !!! i am patient till i am patient.. when i lose it.. i lose it and end relations if necessary .. i also hv ego or high self esteem .. don't take well to being ill-treated , and also anyone close to me... am protective of them and their well-being.. , mercury is not combusted.. it's in purvaphalguni 2, when i speak i love to speak only with certain people who are open minded and understanding and i naturally hv loud tone of voice.. yes but venus is combusted.. so i can be quite blunt and straightforward for many and they don't like it and many get surprised and compliment.. (we can't please everyone, neither i care to please everyone!) and mars-venus combust.. well maybe this explains why sometimes beyond my reason i tend to attract attention from the opposite sex.. even though i am not a flashy dresser, the opposite .. simple dresser.. and neither am i attractive.. but they all say or said, they find me interesting as a person and also my attitude and that i am different compared to others and a nice and genuine person.. ( maybe moon aspects jupiter in this case? i dont know yet.. ) i hv extremely low tolerance for bull **** like -lies, manipulation, arrogance, drama, insensitivity etc.. i don't talk to such ppl twice.. i change my path. maybe this is also a big factor why my relationships don't work.. as it's not easy to be honest and genuine for many ppl .. i don't understand why.. and i don't accept anything less. they are good ppl who i dated.. but distance problem so couldn't get to know them well enough.. but also i hv caught their small lies and i don't accept anyone controlling me.. my parents also never tried to control me too much.. maybe this is sun in leo speaking ?

i will write more soon.. sorry for the delay and the break.. and also i feel the above what i said, i said too much and unnecessary .. :/ but it's ok now..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chance or hope, good, relationship, stable

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.