Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

three M symbols

It's very weird what you're saying Hkk.
Assertiveness is just the ability to defend your rights..
How other people are affected when you do it?

Otherwise, yes, I don't know if other aspects could be the cause of my problem.
My lunar return ASC is Cancer. So I'm moody lol

Yes, Gemini888, It's not a boundaries issue of mine.
I've to put boundaries on other people. ^^'
But I don't like that at all.

Do you have some favorite tarots or oracles?
I use runes sometimes, but they are very difficult to understand.
I can see the general energy, but not the events that will happen.
So it's more "spiritual" than concrete.

I would like to use cards, but I'm not familiar with minor arcanas. It seems difficult

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Blaze, Chiron is not only Saturn's own son in the ancient Greco-Roman religion, the comet bearing his Modernistic name is INSIDE the orbit of Saturn's forbidden planet, Ouranos/Caelus:)uranus:). So, no worries--you're still safe from the Wrath of Saturn. :biggrin:

[But, not from the wrath of J.A. if you dare to discuss your belief in Chiron's influence in the Trad forum.]:lol:

So DS, Chiron is IN Saturn?

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi. I'm good, just got too much going on irl. I had some friends over for the past few days and also did some Tarot reading, which I really enjoyed. I was also busy with my creative endeavor :tongue:

And I tell you, when you are able to threaten someone, your boundary issue isn't much of a concern :rightful:

See above :rightful:

Hey G whatā€™s your creative endeavour? šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed

Yes, Gemini888, It's not a boundaries issue of mine.
I've to put boundaries on other people. ^^'
But I don't like that at all.

I would like to use cards, but I'm not familiar with minor arcanas. It seems difficult

Yeah 3 it is weird! This is the issue.

Iā€™m aware that of people donā€™t like the boundaries they donā€™t deserve my time. I think Iā€™ve been surrounded by narcissistic ppl and questioned myself which I should know better from my experiences but we are only human. These ppl just donā€™t like u asserting yourself but I need to remind myself I need to grow my will. Make it stronger. Especially around these ppl and ensure that I stay assertive and stick to my guns without it going on the aggressive side. Trouble with me is I get frustrated but then again I wonā€™t need to have that feeling if I stay assertive and stick to my guns šŸ’Ŗ

Hkk

Account Closed
Watching the news in uk. This virus seems to be spreading slowly and now they are trying to control it. I hope it doesnā€™t spread šŸ˜³

three M symbols

I think this virus is very suspect.
News hadn't this kind of behavior for other illnesses a lot more dangerous.

Some french "official" newspaper websites articles write about a rumor. (virus was created in a laboratory) - their is a lot of info about it in french, and I think this theory may be right because the articles are very detailed and explain some arrangements between French and Chinese laboratories.

david starling

Some french "official" newspaper websites articles write about a rumor. (virus was created in a laboratory) - their is a lot of info about it in french, and I think this theory may be right because the articles are very detailed and explain some arrangements between French and Chinese laboratories.

What's the suspected motive?

Hkk

Account Closed

OMG thatā€™s crazy! Is this a government conspiracy in order to minimise the population or some crazy **** like that?

Hkk

Account Closed
More like terrorism. Minimizing the population is bad for business.
But why would the French and Chinese collaborate on a terror plot?

Is China not over populated? Flipping hell omg DS!!! Terrorism! Youā€™re bloody right. U must be!!! Nasty cats!
Well they need to investigate it. MI5 etc and it will all come out in the open! Saturn Pluto ....

three M symbols

The suspected motive.. I don't really know.

(I give you a translation from the article I read. The translation is made by google trad, but I think you can understand it because it's not too bad) :

"Internet users share articles or official press releases from February 2017 announcing "accreditation in Wuhan, in the presence of the French prime Minister at the time, of the first high security epidemiological laboratory P4 (for " class 4 pathogen ā€), devoted to the study of certain particularly dangerous viruses, to point the finger at surprising chance."It is undoubtedly a pure coincidence that the epicenter of the coronavirus [2019-nCoV] and the P4 laboratory sold to China by France are both located in the same city of Wuhan ...", claims for example a user on Twitter, when a Facebook post wonders if the coronavirus is a ā€œlittle player from a lab? Before saying, "A P4 lab that opened near Wuhan in 2017 is probably just a coincidence with the new" coronavirus ". "

So, what happen in end of the article, is that they says it's a fake news, or they have no proofs to say the rumor can be the true.
(But I don't believe it's fake)

I guess that the conspiracy could have a lot of reasons..
But I don't know what is the right one.
Military or political dispositions (boundaries of countries) - isolate china from the world more than they already are - Make people affraid and enjoy that to use treatments (for dark purposes, or for money..). prohibit people to go in the street, for political purposes.. (?)

I don't really know what's the reason. Maybe it's not a conspiracy.
But it's a (too) big coincidence, from my point of view

Last edited:

three M symbols

More like terrorism. Minimizing the population is bad for business.
But why would the French and Chinese collaborate on a terror plot?

Maybe because France has pharma & medical high level...
And China has great abilities to control their population (for example with this "social credit system", and censorship of youtube & facebook/internet important websites), etc..

I think they mainly want to make people affraid. Then, all governements could do what they want for their countries. It will be easier for them to use things like "State of emergency", that allow them a lot of things and delete some of our rights.

Last edited:

Gemini888

About Corona, my country is a cesspool of fake news right now. Literally everyone with an Internet connection and an opinion can be the next politician/doctor/psychic. It has come to the point that even basic stuff like the symptoms got like thousands of different details. The disease has become some kind of bogeyman, no one knows what it is, or what it does to you, but everyone is afraid of it.

Gemini888

Watching the news in uk. This virus seems to be spreading slowly and now they are trying to control it. I hope it doesnā€™t spread šŸ˜³
It wouldn't even be a problem at all, if China did something about it early on. Instead, they just had to pretend nothing had happened and allowed people from the infected places to go around freely. They only acknowledged the virus when the entire world recognized it. Do you notice that every time a new country announced they found the virus, it just had to be a Chinese coming from Wuhan?

Gemini888

Thatā€™s because those are the only people medical professionals are testing Gem.

China shut its borders and despite that the US flew plane loads of its citizens out of wuhan into California.
Oh, so it was the the US's fault then? I would like to know more about this, because it just blows my mind how the Wuhan people were still around even after news about the virus was widespread. My initial thought was that the Chinese government feared for their economy and ignored the virus.

Gemini888

Where's your LR Moon? My LR Asc is in Libra, Venus in Pisces and 6H conj Neptune. That could explain why recently I feel like I need to get away from the world to create :wink:

Currently I'm using Tarot de Marseille, and this is the deck that I can bond with the most so far. TdM looks bland and I used to dislike it, but when you study it, you will see that they are arranged in a very systematic way. It's very easy to do reading once you know its rule. Besides, my deck is a cheerful guy who likes to give out wands :biggrin:

Not familiar with runes, but I heard that runes are much more ambiguous than Tarot. Not sure how that is true. Besides, the idea of carrying a bag of rocks around doesn't sound appealing to me.

Hey G whatā€™s your creative endeavour? ��

I'm working on a story about a guy who writes a book then puts himself in the world he builds to escape reality. So basically the book becomes an excuse for him to deny reality. I've been working on drawings of the characters for some time. It helps me work out the details. See my avatar? That's actually a small part of one of my drawings :D

Gemini888

I'm glad you're OK. Eat your oranges, and happy New Year!

Actually the holiday is officially over, but the actual end date varies from workplace to workplace. I'm lucky my center decided to extend the date to next week so I still have some time to fool around :devil::devil:

And I go eat my oranges now šŸŠšŸŠ

Ukpoohbear

What's the suspected motive?

A conversation I came across about opportunistic people manipulating the market seems to be a plausible explanation. Businesses especially restaurants will be effected and when the market falls, they can blame coronovirus for it. Apparently the repo market has been crashing and trillions of cash has been printed to cover it.

Not a lot of people have died so I think everyone is starting to question it.

And now China is ordering pets to be culled :/

Last edited: