Is he playing games and lying to me?

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeah. If I may suggest something, with this being an astrology place where people voluntarily do readings, you could post your chart on here and see what happens, whether someone might do a forecast for when a relationship might happen.

Second and last, from my own perspective, look for a relationship by not looking at all but just by being around people. A friend first is a marriage last. :smile:

Thank you C 😍 appreciate your guidance and help. I think that’s great advice and I won’t feel so negative about the whole thing. Being around others is the best way for this. Thanks again 🙏

You say your psychic or you use that side of u. So what do U think of the whole situation?

Hkk

Account Closed
I asked a horary question not too long ago and the chart was very similar to yours. If there is something I am missing then it would be good for me too but I think my interpretation is right. There are a lot of things I don’t know about horary yet though like antiscia so maybe there is a connection I am missing. But so far as receptions, houses and aspects go, he doesn’t like you. Not that that’s insulting to you, but that’s what the chart is saying.

I agree that Saturn in 12th house shows integrity but that could mean integrity in the sense he is not going to change his mind, it doesn’t mean integrity that he likes you.

I would like to know why others said he did like you because from my beginners view I don’t see it. But also, horary should be kept simple. So no reception- no feelings. No applying aspect - no meeting etc

Hey ukP thanks for your interpretations too. Much appreciated to see different ways of a reading. 😊

kalinka

I am following Frawley. So if we want to know which intentions someone have, we look at the receptions and dignities. Your (first) question was: Is this all genuine what he said to me? is he lying to me? Why my answer is, that he is not lying, I explained above. So what does he feel exactly for you? Here we are studying the receptions. You are sun and moon. If you are female , then venus is your third significator. He is saturn. Sun and venus are in saturn's rulership. We can say you are head over heels interested in him. However Sun and Moon are both peregrine, which suggest your doubts...it is like you don't know what to do. Saturn receives Moon in triplicity and detriment and sun in face. Yes he likes you, but to be honest, not that much as you like him. Because Saturn is in moon's detriment, there is something he does not like about you. However Saturn and Sun both exalt mars. Mars is in your 5th house,also your 5th house ruler, and often the natural significator for lust.So.yeah, currently both are sexual attracted to each other. He really likes you, but it seems that he sees it yet in a more "playful" manner than you. and probably it is too soon to tell if something serious could evolve. Because saturn and mars past a sextile, I wonder if you have something like a fling at this time?
applying Aspects tell us about actions, what could happen next. Sun approaches a conjunction to jupiter, your l6 and l9...and his l3 and 12. Are you wating for a message from him? If not, I think there will be something like a discussion or a talk between you both, probably in relation to your question, since moon is going to conjoin mercury, too. usually we don't answer questions, which are not asked. However...sun will meet saturn by conjunction and at last pluto. Conjunctions with pluto are rarely beneficial. If the conjunction with Saturn will benefic the sun, we could see due to dignities. As I said above, Sun is peregrine. So probably the story could not end very well for you or your desires will not be fulfilled. But the Asc is at early degree. So cast another chart at another time, when something had evolved.
So as you see, we can see more than only the answer of the question. However it always depents on the question. I saw charts, where the querent asked: will we be in a relationship?" And there were charts, which not only told the answer, even the break up was shown in the chart. But this is not always the case. So...sometimes we see more, sometimes not.

Saturn is in Sun's face.He receives moon by triplicity if it is a night chart and Venus in triplicity if it is a day chart. Also Saturn is in Moon's detriment. I wrote about this and his feelings towards her. The detriment I interpreted as doubts or hurt because she rejected him. He likes her, even if his feelings are not so strong as hers for him. He would not care for her at all if there are no any receptions but there is. Venus is not another woman for me. I usually use Venus as second significator for the querent as woman if the question not involved a third party.
I wrote about the aspects, too and I think that it is shown in the chart , what happened and will happen in the near future.
Sun/Jupiter (his L3) conjunction and moon/mercury (her L3) conjunction. Sun/Saturn conjunction, Sun/Pluto conjunction.
This sun/Jupiter conjunction happen in his 12th. She texted him with a fake account.
Moreover, this is only my point of view, that he is chatting with other women is not an indication that he is a lyer or don't like her. She makes him waiting and he could do what ever he wants, since they are not together.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
He rang me last night saying he can’t stop thinking about me and wants to wait for me. He told me he really likes me. We got chatting and he said he was online dating as I told him to move on. He said he was chatting but couldn’t get me out of his head and didn’t take anything further with them. He said he was half heartedly on there. I feel this is true as when I was the fake me he wasn’t really whole heartedly chatting to me.

That’s the update. I still won’t take it further with him. It doesn’t feel right to me.

Hkk

Account Closed
Saturn is in Sun's face.He receives moon by triplicity if it is a night chart and Venus in triplicity if it is a day chart. Also Saturn is in Moon's detriment. I wrote about this and his feelings towards her. The detriment I interpreted as doubts or hurt because she rejected him. He likes her, even if his feelings are not so strong as hers for him. He would not care for her at all if there are no any receptions but there is. Venus is not another woman for me. I usually use Venus as second significator for the querent as woman if the question not involved a third party.
I wrote about the aspects, too and I think that it is shown in the chart , what happened and will happen in the near future.
Sun/Jupiter (his L3) conjunction and moon/mercury (her L3) conjunction. Sun/Saturn conjunction, Sun/Pluto conjunction.
This sun/Jupiter conjunction happen in his 12th. She texted him with a fake account.
Moreover, this is only my point of view, that he is chatting with other women is not an indication that he is a lyer or don't like her. She makes him waiting and he could do what ever he wants, since they are not together.

Thanks kalinka! You have been right in your insights x

kalinka

He came to you with honesty, told you that he was online dating but he could not get you out of his mind. He contacted you as you was waiting for and is open with his feelings. And nevertheless you don't want him? ...This is really sad!

Ukpoohbear

Ok I missed the minor reception, good to know, I did suspect that was the case. But it’s too minor to make anything happen, there no mutual reception or applying aspect. Also, Venus has reception to Saturn but Saturn doesn’t like Venus either (whether it’s another’s girl or another sig for HKK), and is very comfortable in its own sign and the house where Saturn joys (turned 12th), so he only likes himself in this chart, ‘in his own head,’ is a good way to put it and isn’t going to change for this situation.

I see HKK’s sig as being in her house of sickness and worry, but if you interpret as being in his 12th, then it doesn’t change the course of events.

But he’s not playing games, he’s just thinking about himself. Typical guy right??

kalinka

Sun and Saturn applying to a conjunction but as I interpreted it, this would not give any positive outcome, especially with Pluto.
Sun/ jupiter conjunction= they had contact via dating website.
Moon/ mercury conjunction= final talk about the relationship.
Sun/ Saturn and Pluto conjunction =she decided to not continue the relationship.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I guess sun and Saturn will eventually apply, tbh if I didn’t see an applying aspect stated in the chart then I didn’t accept it but I know from reading other interpretations that people include planets applying to each other through the course of the chart. So I could only really include receptions and houses in my interpretation and what the chart said about aspects.

The conjunction you saw is probably the event or communication that just happened between them but there wasn’t anything stronger in the chart to make something happen from it.

kalinka

I did never wrote that they would get into something serious. Because this wasn't the question. The querent only asked if we could see something more in the chart besides his feelings, so I answered this by paying attention to the aspects. ..or what do you mean with " there wasn't anything stronger to make something happen from it."?
Moreover conjunctions are the strongest aspects. So interactions will always happen, when we see a conjunction, whether it is good or bad.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

There wasn’t anything strong enough to make something happen because of lack of reception, regardless of anything else. But yes, the question was is if he was playing games but Saturn Sig in 12th is not playing games, just thinking about himself.

kalinka

she waited for a message/call from him. Later he called. She decided to not continue a relationship with him and broke up with him on the phone. All that happened after the question and after the chart was casted. Receptions show the intentions. Hence someone could be in contact with you, even if he hates you. hope we are not talk at cross purposes.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Not really, I initially asked about minor receptions, I had a similar chart when I asked about a guy, and I think we’ve answered the chart!

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks Kalinka and ukpoohbear!

Nothing will happen however I’ve been reminded of my boundaries after being single and out the game for so long. Wit friends family Aquaintances work colleagues I have boundaries but with love life that can go blurry but this encounter however much brief has reminded me of my own boundaries and have made them stronger. I will find out how strong when I meet the next one who ever he may be. But one thing I know is I won’t get sucked in!

Bless you all and let’s have an amazing 2020 😍💋

Ukpoohbear

That’s exactly how I felt about the last guy that suddenly entered my life. I think he was only after one thing and I was too much hassle for him :lol: not every loss is a loss :)

Edit to say: I don’t know if I’m asking too much but I’m waiting for that Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton moment :love: at least somebody emotionally available and who I have amazing chemistry with!

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
That’s exactly how I felt about the last guy that suddenly entered my life. I think he was only after one thing and I was too much hassle for him :lol: not every loss is a loss :)

Edit to say: I don’t know if I’m asking too much but I’m waiting for that Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton moment :love: at least somebody emotionally available and who I have amazing chemistry with!

Typical men!

No your not asking for too much. Your asking for what you truly know you deserve and nowt less.
These types of men make looking/meeting the right one difficult as one thru get in the way and two they have issues and if they hadn’t they would have an amazing love life. I feel sorry for them.
I feel my situation was a good thing. Woke me up a bit lol!!
I hope both you and me meet someone amazing who respects us, doesn’t play games and genuinely loves us.

Aria Venue

i am seeing this simple horary question and i am trying to understand why are we complicating things?

HKK likes this guy ...since peregrine sun in saturn's domicile and venus in Saturn's domicile, while venus also in his first .. and her moon also peregrine shows her contradictory emotions...she wants his communication, while on the other hand sun is about to turn combust jupiter-his third having him also in his fall..so she mainly wonders whether something fishy is going on with him and sun also being in his turned 12th behind the scenes in a way.

So....

this is disguised "does he really likes/loves me as he says ?" to "Is he playing games and lying to me?...can I trust him? " question. The querent is not asking about someone generally speaking whether is a good/bad person per se but someone she is interested romantically into, whether he likes/loves her enough to be a good boyfriend. And for that we have to look at the receptions between their significators..So what we want to see in this chart is whether he has feelings for her as she for him..so simple.

Him= saturn in his domicile, though cadent and opposite of his joy is in moon's triplicity but also detriment, indifferent to venus and to sun's face a minor reception...so he has friendly feelings for her but detriment is stronger of cource..does this mean he lies to her? no of course not..does he love her? no...is just that his feelings for her are not so strong as the querent perhaps would like them and how do we see that.?simply cause saturn harms her feelings moon.We could say also that his interest mainly is focused on radix 5th mars ..etc

As a result ... the querent before she even starts a relationship decides to break communication with him ..but still this doesn't make him a lier or a bad person or else..it;s just that he didn't like her the way she would expect ..
that's all :smile:
AND...HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL!!!
Wishing You A New Year, Bursting With Joy, Roaring With Laughter And Full Of Fun.:love:

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
i am seeing this simple horary question and i am trying to understand why are we complicating things?

HKK likes this guy ...since peregrine sun in saturn's domicile and venus in Saturn's domicile, while venus also in his first .. and her moon also peregrine shows her contradictory emotions...she wants his communication, while on the other hand sun is about to turn combust jupiter-his third having him also in his fall..so she mainly wonders whether something fishy is going on with him and sun also being in his turned 12th behind the scenes in a way.

So....

this is disguised "does he really likes/loves me as he says ?" to "Is he playing games and lying to me?...can I trust him? " question. The querent is not asking about someone generally speaking whether is a good/bad person per se but someone she is interested romantically into, whether he likes/loves her enough to be a good boyfriend. And for that we have to look at the receptions between their significators..So what we want to see in this chart is whether he has feelings for her as she for him..so simple.

Him= saturn in his domicile, though cadent and opposite of his joy is in moon's triplicity but also detriment, indifferent to venus and to sun's face a minor reception...so he has friendly feelings for her but detriment is stronger of cource..does this mean he lies to her? no of course not..does he love her? no...is just that his feelings for her are not so strong as the querent perhaps would like them and how do we see that.?simply cause saturn harms her feelings moon.We could say also that his interest mainly is focused on radix 5th mars ..etc

As a result ... the querent before she even starts a relationship decides to break communication with him ..but still this doesn't make him a lier or a bad person or else..it;s just that he didn't like her the way she would expect ..
that's all :smile:
AND...HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL!!!
Wishing You A New Year, Bursting With Joy, Roaring With Laughter And Full Of Fun.:love:

Hey AV!

Thank you for the detailed insights! Wonderful

Have an amazing new year and your dreams and hopes come true xxxx 😍😍

kalinka

there wasn't any big discussion about his feelings towards her. I think everyone had the almost similar interpretation.

tikana

He came to you with honesty, told you that he was online dating but he could not get you out of his mind. He contacted you as you was waiting for and is open with his feelings. And nevertheless you don't want him? ...This is really sad!

Hkk is right... If you like someone, you pick him/her and stop chatting to others... He was window shopping whats the best deal. Id do the same thing.
Its a huge turn off.

Plus theres venus in 7th... Looks like someone is trying to get him
Querent is fortified by jup.
He is in his own 12th... Head is in his own a*se. Hes looking for whats the best deal

Yea Hkk did right.

Last edited: