Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

So to go back to mental stimulating conversation...

Does anyone know where David went to, or whether he has finished his resolution?

I'm tuning into Jupiter in Capricorn, with implications derived from the 12/12 pattern. It's a type of "mental magic", meaning creating good results without determining what it is you want them to be, specifically.

Lykanized

One thing that really strays me away from this board is that while in theory it should be a refuge from pop astrology and astrological idealizations and generalizations, it really isn't. People still tout around the same ******** you'll read on twitter or tumblr. I wonder if there is any way to truly escape that **** so people can get to the core without muddied waters of baseless nonfacts

Lykanized

You are partly projecting a female fantasy onto men, in my own opinion :smile:. I am not saying that you have it but this is often something that women do who have a condition that I call "small dick syndrom", a condition that also men can have, in which women and mens denial about the importance/truth of size makes women and men wildly project their unsatisfaction/pain/shortcomings on others instead of owning up to the truth and making something constructive about it.

That denial/disease is from my perspective not just destructive for the holder of the denial and a recipe for failure, it is also from my understanding this inferiority complex combined with destructive free will choices that are some of the driving factors behind all wars and evil as we know of.

Y
I have to wonder if this response was irony. I sure hope it was
If not tho, example provided

Lykanized

That’s why I stopped chatting. It’s not just the men. It makes me feel sick to be around it.
I don't know if it makes me feel sick, but in many ways, I can feel that the core of it is from insecurity. I've been there. I've participated. I understand that insecurity so I can feel it. People really want to feel and think they're geniuses on the internet when they're truly insecure about their intellectual capabilities

The sharpest and most skillfully wielded blade doesn't need to be held out for all the world to see, only the dull and unsurely grasped one does

david starling

One thing that really strays me away from this board is that while in theory it should be a refuge from pop astrology and astrological idealizations and generalizations, it really isn't. People still tout around the same ******** you'll read on twitter or tumblr. I wonder if there is any way to truly escape that **** so people can get to the core without muddied waters of baseless nonfacts

That's one of the distractions I'm avoiding. Just ignore it.

Lykanized

That's one of the distractions I'm avoiding. Just ignore it.
I'll do so. I've found so much relevance in astrology before and it's helped me gain insight into myself. I can't deny those distractions surely detract from the experience, but that's just something I have to work through with myself

david starling

Sorry, just a humorous attempt to lead the conversation away from the last argument. I think I may have misunderstood you somewhere.

And btw I'm not sure what you mean by "misquoting". All I did was take your response and crop out the part leading to the "mental stimulating" without any further edit. If by any way this is "misquoting" by your definition, then you have my sincere apology.

Not yet, though I'd say I'm almost done with analyzing my data. So far it has been a wild ride.

I have been reading through the guy's answers to "fan mails" (pretty sure they were trolls in disguise). So say someone asks him "What kind of music do you usually listen to? And do you use music to aid your creativity like many artists do?" you would see something like this from him "Yes. No". IDK if he was being lazy or not. The point is that he didn't read between the line and he didn't bother to separate two answers. This threw me off the first time I saw it because I couldn't understand what he was saying. It became a big pattern in his writing and at one point people questioned him if he was intentionally ignoring fans. He started to add more "emotion" in his later mails, and most of the time it was because he was arguing about women, homosexuality and video games.

The most interesting conversation so far is between him and a fan called "Jeffrey Dahmer". Jef wanted some help with his messy house. At one point he said his fridge was so stuffed he was afraid to open it. Pretty sure this was a bait for reaction because everyone knows what's in the real Dahmer's fridge. The autistic guy then told Jef to overcome his fear and open the fridge. The autistic guy didn't usually show concern for people like that, but at the same time he could be oblivious to the fridge hint (he's pretty sheltered as far as I know). So I'm really confused right now, I don't know if I should classify this as the guy failing to read between the line, or a step up from his usual speech pattern :lol::tongue:

Is there a review process, once you've finished it?

petosiris

Banned

It is supposed to be a refuge for pop astrology.

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

JUPITERASC

I'm tuning into Jupiter in Capricorn, with implications
derived from the 12/12 pattern.
It's a type of "mental magic", meaning
creating good results
without determining what it is you want them to be, specifically.
aka al azar
muchos hablan más de un idioma :smile:
se supone que
un hilo limitado exclusivamente al monólogo de 12/12 de Acuario en inglés
en particular la prohibición de imágenes
transmitiría mejor su perspectiva notablemente imparcial

aka aléatoirement
a los pocos elegidos que desean utilizar
la innovadora función especial de traducción de Google
que cambia el galimatías en inglés al discurso coherente
beaucoup parlent plus d'une langueon suppose que
un fil limité au monologue Aquarian Ages 12/12 en anglais exclusivement
- en particulier interdisant les images
- ferait mieux de transmettre votre point de vue remarquablement impartial
aux quelques élus qui souhaitent utiliser la fonctionnalité spéciale
innovante de traduction de Google
- qui déchiffre le charabia anglais à un discours cohérent
Actually, there is one greatly important astrological indicator, one
that can't be seen directly, in the physical sense,
that is accorded great significance by Traditionalists:
The Ascendant in particular, but the other Angles also, which must be calculated
rather than seen in the form of "lights".
Good point

The Ascendant is indeed a good point that is visible
- to modernists as well as traditionalists

- who, when facing East - are able to see their local horizon :smile:

We see the Sun's disk only after it gets to the Ascendant.

Last edited:

ynnest

I have to wonder if this response was irony. I sure hope it was
If not tho, example provided

Well if you have a trained eye you can spot the syndrome in people quite rapidly if they haven't dealt with this issue as it without fail will show up sooner or later in their behavior. It is my understanding that the absolute majority of people have the syndrome which also is one of the major reasons why the majority fail and the few succeed because the majority dont seem have the guts to face the truth, heal and move forward, in my opinion.

The men who are choosing to hold on to it instead in many ways get stucked/ move backwards in life and become feminized wimps who can't move forward in constructive directions and are in many ways useless to themselves and everyone around them from what I have seen. Because thats what choosing to have the syndrome does to men based on what I have seen, it blocks the from my perspective fundamental masculine principle of Moving Forward in my view.

Y

Last edited:

Lykanized

Well if you have a trained eye you can spot the syndrome in people quite rapidly if they haven't dealt with this issue as it without fail will show up sooner or later in their behavior. It is my understanding that the absolute majority of people have the syndrome which also is one of the major reasons why the majority fail and the few succeed because the majority dont seem have the guts to face the truth, heal and move forward, in my opinion.

The men who are choosing to hold on to it instead in many ways get stucked/ move backwards in life and become feminized wimps who can't move forward in constructive directions and are in many ways useless to themselves and everyone around them from what I have seen. Because thats what choosing to have the syndrome does to men based on what I have seen, it blocks the from my perspective fundamental masculine principle of Moving Forward in my view.

Y
Any man who emphasizes principles of masculinity and uses the term 'feminized' is incredibly insecure. I know you'll debate that, that's ok. But it's quite obvious

Aside from that, none of what you're saying is actually pertinent to my original post

Lykanized

A key here is that you seem to be very very focused on diagnosing others, so much so that you've ticked it down to 'syndromes'. You need to look at yourself more, not others

C

petosiris

Banned
The Ascendant is indeed a good point that is visible
- to modernists as well as traditionalists

- who, when facing East - are able to see their local horizon :smile:

The horizon and the southern culminating degree are not visible to the naked eye, according to modern astrologers. It is interesting how ancient astrologers managed to find and calculate them unlike outer planets. :smile:

petosiris

Banned
If they were visible, no calculating necessary. :biggrin:

What are they calculating? They observed the constellations and planets at the horizon rising at different rates in order to calculate the Ascendant at any point. The Babylonians knew the rising times of the signs with decent precision in this way.

Last edited:

ynnest

Any man who emphasizes principles of masculinity and uses the term 'feminized' is incredibly insecure. I know you'll debate that, that's ok. But it's quite obvious

Aside from that, none of what you're saying is actually pertinent to my original post

Males can incarnate in both female and male physical bodies and females can incarnate in both female and male physical bodies which is a reason why many males in female bodies and females in male bodies might feel they dont soulwise/essentially are the gender of their physical body they are incarnated into from my perspective.

Y

Lykanized

Males can incarnate in both female and male physical bodies and females can incarnate in both female and male physical bodies which is a reason why many males in female bodies and females in male bodies might feel they dont soulwise/essentially are the gender of their physical body they are incarnated into from my perspective.

Y
I don't disagree, but as a female who isn't the most feminine woman in the world, it doesn't cause any chronic symptoms of any sort because I'm not overly concerned with societal standards which are largely ********

Granted, I cannot tap into the experience of people who are transgender or transexual

petosiris

Banned

Y

What % of the population is that, and why is it that low?